No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL on the stuff inhere...but...Oma I thought you were my Mommy?!?!?! *looks confused* ...Jumbly is still my Grandma right???

Oh at least I still know who my dad is*huggles Jack*

And Nad...you're stealing my pillows ...I need them for the delivery boys!!
    sigpic

Comment

*smuggles delivery guys out front door while Jann is looking for pillows*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Send them over to me!

*smirks that Nad hurt herself* We told you...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*runz in* I Lllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve my SS! *points at sig*

*looks sheepishly at Jumble* I hope I didn't make you feel worse. I really didn't mean to. I was just trying to see the silver lining...

Anyone want to see the angsty vid Eve made for me, too? (She made 3 avatars, a sig, a WP and a vid! Holy smokes!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwYr95jlwBE
          *huggles LJ* No, you didn't make me feel worse! You did make me think that maybe I was being a bit too stressy about it and that maybe it'll be ok

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          Is this how you welcome new people...wow, that's not very nice

Btw: about Secret Santa, I hope everyone is enjoying it!!! I must say this year was more hectic than previous years... so I am happy it's done
          No Eve, this is how we welcome new people....

*glares at Nad*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I think you're amazing to do this. Honestly I'd not have the patience.

Wait? Did I say he was hot on 100 Days? Did I slip that tidbit into my review? Oh dear! VSS probably regrets very much asking me to participate in the reviews since I both thunk Jack and make shallow observations about Sam, and also deliberately stirring by liking others paired with our OTP as well as trying to reference Martin in every review I do...even if he didn't direct the episode in question.
          I so hope I get D&C next season so I can wax lyrical about how hot Jack and Freya/Anise are together.
          You go girl

I was well impressed by how many people actually admitted that they don't hate Laira, and that maybe Jack wasn't wrong to give his attention to her at the end. Well done you

Comment

Oh.....

Beautiful song, but it did make me sob a bit

Who sings it?

Edit: Never mind, I've got it

Comment

Hm. There are different kinds of handsome. Beautiful, pretty, though...
              What kind of handsome wood you say Martin is?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              And Nad...you're stealing my pillows ...I need them for the delivery boys!!
              *blinks* ...Are they sleepy?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Send them over to me!

*smirks that Nad hurt herself* We told you...

...But Cags and Oma said...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You do know I chained them to the bed and I have the keys right here!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oh.....

Beautiful song, but it did make me sob a bit

Who sings it?

Edit: Never mind, I've got it
                  You do know I chained them to the bed and I have the keys right here!!
                  *hides hack saw* Well, the poor guys are gone now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Hm. There are different kinds of handsome. Beautiful, pretty, though...
                    What kind of handsome wood you say Martin is?
                    Ummmm...... let me ponder that one for a while.................

*blinks* ...Are they sleepy?
                    She's worn the poor guys out already

...But Cags and Oma said...
                    And I say again, who do you think really loves you?

Comment

By the way... I have some holiday cards left so if anyone wants a (Christmas) card, send me a PM! I haven't sent out much this year, but you guys are special For those who dislike Christmas, I'll make it a Happy January one
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*cries* My boys are gone...now I need new ones*sob*

*takes sheppy for in the meanwhile*

Just put up my Christmas stuff on my room...it's not much...but it's something I got the tree from my granny a few years ago...
                        Spoiler:

Those needed ...decoration...as well
                        EDIT and the S7 box is next to me...if you're wondering about the gap in the SG boxes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Ummmm...... let me ponder that one for a while.................
                          Will the answer come in essay form?

And I say again, who do you think really loves you?

*looks at feet*
                          ...You do.

sigpic

Comment

I love you, Nad! *squishy hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

*cries* My boys are gone...now I need new ones*sob*

*takes sheppy for in the meanwhile*

Just put up my Christmas stuff on my room...it's not much...but it's something I got the tree from my granny a few years ago...
                              Spoiler:

[IMG ]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Me/PC140584.jpg[/IMG]
                              Those needed ...decoration...as well
                              EDIT and the S7 box is next to me...if you're wondering about the gap in the SG boxes

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Me/PC140583.jpg[/IMG ]

Aww! Cute
                              (And I love to ogle people's DVD collections. I do the same with people's books )

sigpic

Comment

I love you, Nad! *squishy hugs*
                                LJ loves me!
                                *hugs back*

I love you too!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X