The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    OK, the Secret Santa plan... I think it would be better if you all sent stuff to me, that way I can make sure to keep track of who's had what when (otherwise I'm bound to miss stuff over Christmas ) So PM me when your gift is ready and I'll send it on, and then the lucky recipient can post their gift on the thread when they've got it

Sound OK?
    *nods*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    ..... which disguise does nothing to fool those of us that know you for your true guttery ways

And Cags doesn't love you, she just wants to get a close look at the Paramedics in their thunky uniforms when they come to cart you off to hospital with a broken head

Edit: Sounds good to me Josi
    Mean. You're a mean sis.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *nods*

Mean. You're a mean sis.
      Cruel to be kind. As your big sis it falls to me to show you the world as it really is in order to make you understand the dangers. People who encourage you to do dangerous things always have an ulterior motive. It's my job to protect you from them

*sticks tongue out at Cags*

Comment

Cruel to be kind. As your big sis it falls to me to show you the world as it really is in order to make you understand the dangers. People who encourage you to do dangerous things always have an ulterior motive. It's my job to protect you from them

*sticks tongue out at Cags*
        I'm confused.
        Jumping or no jumping...
        helmet or no helmet...
        cags loves me, cags loves paramedics...
        Martin's helmet has super proection powers, martin has the Power of the Wood...

Life is so difficult.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hops or falls in*

Me iz home! ...parties, work...having fun...and the weekend is over! Now only two assignments for school left...

((Wendy))))

*looks at couch jumpers*

I think we need to go out and buy a new couch tomorrow...

*sits on floor because the couch is in use*
          sigpic

Comment

Morning woohood-ers... Been a bit out of commission the last couple of days. *sigh* But, gotta take the fur kids for a walk this morning, so I'll seeya all next time the merry-go-round stops

Comment

*wakes up from couch*

*swoons*

Comment

*waves at Tanie*

And Cags doesn't love you, she just wants to get a close look at the Paramedics in their thunky uniforms when they come to cart you off to hospital with a broken head
                Damn! Found out!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Mmmmmm.....thunky paramedics! Will they take me to a thunky doctor!?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...1225bf28-1.jpg

*starts jumping on couch*
                Can you blame me when they look like that?

I think "hubba hubba" is the appropriate expression.

Is it wrong of me to admit loudly and desperately that I want his babies?

*sigh*

*Thunk*

I'm confused.
                Jumping or no jumping...
                helmet or no helmet...
                cags loves me, cags loves paramedics...
                Martin's helmet has super proection powers, martin has the Power of the Wood...

Life is so difficult.
                I love you and thunky paramedics. My heart is so big there's enough to go around (although I suspect my heart has nothing to do with the love I have for that particular paramedic).

Sending my SS to you now Josi!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                  Morning woohood-ers... Been a bit out of commission the last couple of days. *sigh* But, gotta take the fur kids for a walk this morning, so I'll seeya all next time the merry-go-round stops
                  I can not for the life of me, remember if I ever welcomed you, so just to be sure: Welcome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *waves at Tanie*

Damn! Found out!

Can you blame me when they look like that?

I think "hubba hubba" is the appropriate expression.

Is it wrong of me to admit loudly and desperately that I want his babies?

*sigh*

*Thunk*

I love you and thunky paramedics. My heart is so big there's enough to go around (although I suspect my heart has nothing to do with the love I have for that particular paramedic).

Sending my SS to you now Josi!
                    Don't you just want the baby making part?

I can not for the life of me, remember if I ever welcomed you, so just to be sure: Welcome!
                    I'm seconding this...because I can't remember either.

*sighs and grabs Nad's hand* Nad...you can't jump on the couch....you're going to hurt yourself again.

Am I the only responsible one here?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

That's okay everyone! I understand the lapse in knowledge of my comings and goings I have no idea half the time myself... hehehehe

Comment

*waves at Tanie*

Hope you can come back and play soon hun !

Comment

*waves back at Sarai*

Comment

*does a double take*

There's another Auzzie in the thread?

HOOPLAH!!!!

*throws Tanie a welcome patry*

WELCOME TANIE!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the huggles and support. I really appreciate it. I will find a way to work my way through it. In some way, I will.

I do always love that woohoos (GWers in general, I guess) are from different parts of the world!

Welcome
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *does a double take*

There's another Auzzie in the thread?

HOOPLAH!!!!

*throws Tanie a welcome patry*

WELCOME TANIE!!!
                                Thank you.... thank you very much.... you know, we'll take over the world one day!

Comment

Working...
                                X