The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    WOW! So she was destined, all that time ago, to be the one that let us keep our name and help us move to our new home? AWESOME!!!!!!

Ok, I've got to ask, where do you find that info?
    *nods*

Just put your cursor on someone's username and in the bottom of your screen in the um, little ...baboobie where it always says that you're waiting for a page to load which probably has a perfectly solid name, you get the ''htp//forum...'' with a number at the end.

*blinks*
    ...That's said member's membership number.

Jenn, just because it's the last day of Martinmas there's no reason to be sad! We WooHoos and Shippy Hippies just carry on partying anyway
    *nods again*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Had to be done

Comment

Comment

And because I can........... from Martinmas 2008

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *nods*

Just put your cursor on someone's username and in the bottom of your screen in the um, little ...baboobie where it always says that you're waiting for a page to load which probably has a perfectly solid name, you get the ''htp//forum...'' with a number at the end.

*blinks*
            ...That's said member's membership number.

*nods again*
            Oh right........ you learn something new everyday

Comment

Jenn, your twelfe moments were awesome! Well chosen and the visuals were great!

jumble, I loved the twelfe days! Both of them. Great job!

Oh right........ you learn something new everyday
              You do, don't you?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Jenn, your twelve moments were awesome! Well chosen and the visuals were great!

jumble, I loved the twelve days! Both of them. Great job!

You do, don't you?
                Thanks, they were fun to do

Sky 2 are having a Stargatefest this afternoon, starting with SG-1 Children of the Gods, then SGA Rising, followed by SGU Air (all three). Might be interesting to watch those one after the other

Edit: Oh, hang on, that's 7 hours' worth
                Last edited by Jumble; 01 January 2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs through thread nekkid*

the rest of continuum comic-con panel recut...

Continuum panel part 4
                  Continuum panel part 5
                  Continuum panel part 6
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*applauds* Yay! I love the 12 Days of Martinmas!

*huggles Jumbly and Nad*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *applauds* Yay! I love the 12 Days of Martinmas!

*huggles Jumbly and Nad*
                      Thanks Bekki *hugs back*

Happy New Year

Comment

*bounces in*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                        HAPPY 12th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

From the looks of it you all had great New Years I had lots of fun at my sister's and we saw the new year in in style too

I'm possibly a little late and a little sober to be doing this, but I wasn't online at the point of champagne-drinking last night so I want to squishy hug you all now and say how awesome you all are As Jumble and Nad said, this little bunch of friends is the best around - the way we all support and take care of each other as well as having a lot of fun is really special and something we should all (and I'm sure do) all cherish. Here's to a fabulous 2010 for everyone!!!

Now some messages...

APA - you were spot on time for the UK with your wishes
                        Jenn - alas I have no green, but have a whole pile of the virtual stuff for your awesome 12 shots

Everyone - all the Secret Santas should now have been distributed, so if you were expecting one and haven't had it, PM me and I will rectify that forthwith I think I've sent them all, but it's entirely possible I've missed one or two

And Bekki - thanks and huggles for my Secret Santa, which made me so much that I post it here for everyone else to enjoy

sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josiane That's brilliant! Joe Mallozzi's boxers Just watch LJ doesn't catch you

Well done Bekki

Comment

Josiane That's brilliant! Joe Mallozzi's boxers Just watch LJ doesn't catch you

Well done Bekki
                            It's always the quiet ones you have to watch You all make so much noise about stalking these people - I'm telling you, I'm way more effective with my super stealth
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              It's always the quiet ones you have to watch You all make so much noise about stalking these people - I'm telling you, I'm way more effective with my super stealth
                              But......... I don't know how to be quiet And it's waaaaay too late to teach me any new tricks So I guess I'll just carry on with my noisy appreciation of Martin

D'you know what item of his I'd nab if I could be quiet enough to sneak up on him?

Don't ask me why, I just want it

Comment

Hmmm, I think the only reason you want that is because of where it spends its time, and where you would have to nab it from...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X