The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    I perfer apples...although oranges are nice too! Jumble you did know I was just teasing you about RDA being better than Martin right?
    Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we decided Wednesday was 'teasing Jumble day'

*sticks tongue out at Amanda*

Hey! We can say Martin is the best director and RDA is the best executive producer
    We can say that I guess.

But to me, RDA is first and foremost a terrific actor, (as well as being an utterly charming and adorable man ) and I just don't see him as a PTB *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we decided Wednesday was 'teasing Jumble day'

*sticks tongue out at Amanda*

We can say that I guess.

But to me, RDA is first and foremost a terrific actor, (as well as being an utterly charming and adorable man ) and I just don't see him as a PTB *shrugs*
      You must have missed the memo...every day is 'tease Jumble day' Because it's so much fun

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Awww thank you for the sexiest gif ever Jumble!
        Now I can go to sleep
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

You must have missed the memo...every day is 'tease Jumble day' Because it's so much fun
          Dammit! I never seem to get all my memos

And you shouldn't tease Don't you know that every little thing you say against Martin breaks another little piece of my heart?

Edit: You're welcome Achaja WoodNight *hugs*

Comment

What? Nothing of the kind It was Martin weeping in the corner that got my attention

RDA is not a PTB. He's an actor

I know, I know, they let him do a little executive producing for a while......... but in my book......... he's an actor
            Jumbly, he's both!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Well, it's like comparing apples and oranges. RDA was a great executive producer, IMO. The show had a wonderful feel to it and (from what I've seen and heard) everyone appreciated the tone he set behind the scenes. Directing is a whole different ball game. Directing is about setting the tone in front of the cameras, controlling the images and mood that come across to the viewer. Both are vital to a good show, IMO, and neither should be praised at the cost of the other.
            *blinks* Yeah.

It is? Again? How nice!

*is a bit tipsy*
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles jumble* Stop teasing sweet jumble! Iz not nice to tease the people we love.
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles jumble* Stop teasing sweet jumble! Iz not nice to tease the people we love.
                but but but...it shows her the love we have for her...

Wumblyyyyyyyyyyyy I loooooooooooooooooove youuuu!

and Martin, sHep, RDA, Ronon...Lorne, Henry, Will........
                sigpic

Comment

Dammit! I never seem to get all my memos

And you shouldn't tease Don't you know that every little thing you say against Martin breaks another little piece of my heart? http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...e65/heartb.gif http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...m-crying-2.gif

Edit: You're welcome Achaja WoodNight *hugs*
                  *hugs Jumble* Aww Jumbly you know we tease you and Martin because we love you both
                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Jumbly, he's both!

*blinks* Yeah.

It is? Again? How nice!

*is a bit tipsy*
                  It is!

I think you've had too much wine Next time take drink some Cola

It's a way of showing love!!

but but but...it shows her the love we have for her...

Wumblyyyyyyyyyyyy I loooooooooooooooooove youuuu!

and Martin, sHep, RDA, Ronon...Lorne, Henry, Will........
                  *takes the wine away from Jann* Am I the only responsible one here?

Comment

Thanks LJ *huggles back* These youngsters seem to forget that just because I'm an old granny doesn't mean I don't have delicate feelings

Jann, aren't you the one that always claims not to drink?

I guess it's ok though, if you've been celebrating the end of your exams Cheers *raises almost empty wine glass*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 22 June 2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

*trips over an empty bottle*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*collects car keys so no one can drive*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you've had too much wine Next time take drink some Cola

<snip>

*takes the wine away from Jann* Am I the only responsible one here?
                          For the record I am not drinking wine. It's Safari with ice He he

pic in spoilers
                          Spoiler:

and yup I'm claiming not to drink... a lot but since it's the fair in here...I have vacation...and they were asking what I wanted to drink...I took! ...and drank...
                          sigpic

Comment

*collects car keys so no one can drive*
                            ...but I don't even have a car. Mom won't be happy at you for taking her car keys from me!

Can Martin drive me back to my bed then? Or Shep?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks LJ *huggles back* These youngsters seem to forget that just because I'm an old granny doesn't mean I don't have delicate feelings

Jann, aren't you the one that always claims not to drink?

I guess it's ok though, if you've been celebrating the end of your exams Cheers *raises almost emply wine glass*
                              Woops sorry we forgot that Granny Jumbley

For the record I am not drinking wine. It's Safari with ice He he

pic in spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              http://www.monnik-dranken.nl/downloads/flessen/safari.jpg

and yup I'm claiming not to drink... a lot but since it's the fair in here...I have vacation...and they were asking what I wanted to drink...I took! ...and drank...
                              Nice...though I still like my orange soda...and it is illegal over here to drink alochol although lots of teenagers do it anyway...I can honestly say that I have never had alcohol

oh yay a '69 post!
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 22 June 2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

*throws off clothes*

*does happy nekkid dance*

weeeeeeeeeeee
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X