• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I think I read that too...... my imagination doesn't go there

I wonder if Martin........... *drifts off*
    Yeah, something about early mornings.

And for Martin it's all in the arm action.

EDIT: *runs back in*
    *blushes*
    *rummages*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yeah, something about early mornings.

And for Martin it's all in the arm action.

Comment

Yeah, sorry. I edited.
        I blame the broccoli!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves at Sarai...and huggles her* Welcome back!

Me is back from work and rofl
          Spoiler:
          ...boss was in a really bad mood, but I requested to go earlier since I had to learn and also had to go to my folks(who went out for dinner, for fathers day and with granny) so I got to go home at 8:15 pm(while the restaurant was till full) ...wow...didn't expected that...then I got paid and I got a raise*snort*...suddenly he was asking me if all the vacations I went on were noted..etc etc...and was all nice and friendly to me(while being angry at the others!)

I think they're noticing that I want to leave
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, sorry. I edited.
            I blame the broccoli!
            I should think so, what a thing to suggest! I mean, as if..*Editted for over gutteriness*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *waves at Sarai...and huggles her* Welcome back!

Me is back from work and rofl
            Spoiler:
            ...boss was in a really bad mood, but I requested to go earlier since I had to learn and also had to go to my folks(who went out for dinner, for fathers day and with granny) so I got to go home at 8:15 pm(while the restaurant was till full) ...wow...didn't expected that...then I got paid and I got a raise*snort*...suddenly he was asking me if all the vacations I went on were noted..etc etc...and was all nice and friendly to me(while being angry at the others!)

I think they're noticing that I want to leave
            Good for you! Maybe he realised they went a bit far the other day and wants to make up for it

Oh, and I've just heard........

JOSIANE HAS ARRIVED SAFELY
            IN BRISBANE

Comment

Awesome, Jann. Let them sweat!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I should think so, what a thing to suggest! I mean, as if..*Editted for over gutteriness*
              I wood never suggest anything inappropriate about Martin...

And yay for Josiane!

sigpic

Comment

I'm off, WoodNight!

I'm not sure how much I'll be on the next couple of days... I might just be here at night, be lurking or come in cursing I have three exams, back-to-back and I'll be very busy. So if I do break my pattern... Have no fear

((((WooHoos))))

sigpic

Comment

I'm off, WoodNight!

I'm not sure how much I'll be on the next couple of days... I might just be here at night, be lurking or come in cursing I have three exams, back-to-back and I'll be very busy. So if I do break my pattern... Have no fear

((((WooHoos))))
                  Woodnight (((((Nad))))) Wood luck with those exams

Aaaaaaaand on the news they've just talked about some guy called Michael Martin! Way to confuse me still further

Comment

YAY for Jos arriving safely in Brisbane!

ROFL at the whole arm and morning conversation

*huggles to Nad* for the three exams...that sucks...having them all after each other! Makes learning confusing! I do hope that you have them on more normal times than I did/do

ROFL about Micheal Martin Jumble
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos *waves*

Saw this on my wanderings and wondered if (and I'm assuming you do know about it... )
                      http://www.carterslab.de/pics/martinwood.htm

*scampers back out*

Comment

Oh, you can ROFL Jann, but I need to get that straight in my head before next week-end

Ok, so THIS is Martin...

... and THIS is Michael..

Spoiler:
                        Are you ready for this?
                        Spoiler:
                        Are you sure?
                        Spoiler:

What? Oh, you were expecting a photo.....

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                          Hi Woohoos *waves*

Saw this on my wanderings and wondered if (and I'm assuming you do know about it... )
                          http://www.carterslab.de/pics/martinwood.htm

*scampers back out*
                          Thanks Babancat I did know about it, but it's good to be reminded because they do put up new ones now and then

Comment

Have fun straightening it out ....

and yes I was expecting just that...still waiting on seeing one...*taps foot impatiently*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Have fun straightening it out ....

and yes I was expecting just that...still waiting on seeing one...*taps foot impatiently*
                              He won't let me post his pic

He's afraid all the WooHoos wood immediately dessert TPTB when they see how gorgeous he is

Comment

I promise TPTB not to dessert the PTB when I see the picture. Blond is not my type

Now post...I'll keep it a secret!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X