• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nad, you can always put the smile back on my face

*passes tissue box back to Josiane* Thanks

I guess this is the downside to being in a relationship

Mmmmmmmm dreamy Mmmmmmmmmmartin

There, now I feel better (((((WooHoos)))))

So try again LJ, I'm sure you'll get it right in the end

I'm not sure what I did, but I'm glad you're smiling

*sigh* It's raining really hard here and I love it.
    There's this nice smell of warm day and thunderstorm, it's dark and there's rain on the roof and against the windows... And wind.

It's awesome for eighter a Shippy scene or...

The winds were blowing
    the rain fell hard
    when the WooHoo and Martin
    had a heart to heart

''I love you'' she wipered
    as water dripped off her nose
    But I just can't leave Coopie
    and I'm sure that Brad knows.

She looked into his green eyes
    which were lit by a flash of lightning (or lighting, as you wish )
    ''...And I have to admit
    that leaving Joe just seems frightning''

Martin took her hand
    and stroke through her wet hair
    And said: ''I need you here with me
    about those PTB I don't care''

She smiled and could have sworn
    that her heart skipped a beat.
    And struggling with forming words
    all she could say was: ''Neat!''

She briefly thought about Carl
    and she could imagine his pain.
    But she got distracted and softly said:
    ''Eh... Martin? Why are you wearing Shorts in the rain?''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Nad, a question...do you also want the new CotG film or S5 of SGA? Because I don't know when the release date in the Netherlands is and I want to know(the same with Sanctuary) Darn it...I don't wanna wait that long! *iz impatient*
      Probably not SGA 5, but I'm thinking about CotG...
      Problem is that I haven't a clue when the first comes out (probably pretty soon-ish, because they're not airing ) and that I doubt CotG will be released here any time soon

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

*sticks her tongue out at Nad*

Jasmina? Oh, come on, I was close.

EDIT: Noes! The rain ran away!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jann I haven't seen him because he's away on business in Switzerland But he should be back next weekend

Why wood I be angry with you when you're going to give me all the Martin stuff that you've got

I'm currently trawling through all my dvds looking at bts stuff that I've not seen in years, just in case there are some clips of Martin on them Got a nice clip of Brad playing golf Kinda cute

Comment

I think the release date for SGA5 is about the middle of June, I've got it on pre-order. CotG? Not sure if I want that.......

Comment

Jann I haven't seen him because he's away on business in Switzerland But he should be back next weekend
            Boo for Switzerland!

I think the release date for SGA5 is about the middle of June, I've got it on pre-order. CotG? Not sure if I want that.......
            Maybe if RDA is actually doing the commentary. I'd love to hear him talk about all those things he doesn't remember...

sigpic

Comment

Why wood I be angry with you when you're going to give me all the Martin stuff that you've got

I'm currently trawling through all my dvds looking at bts stuff that I've not seen in years, just in case there are some clips of Martin on them Got a nice clip of Brad playing golf Kinda cute
              Aww...but Switzerland...couldn't you go along...or at least say I wanted to come along...Switzerland is cool

True true...but that I saw it first...mwahahahaha

Rofl! and yes that moment is cute... there went my cover of not watching a lot of BtS

I want it all, but it won't be June for us, normally we get our versions in September, but the wait is sooo long..and I wanna see it now! (The Netherlands is always later than the other countries )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Boo for Switzerland!

Maybe if RDA is actually doing the commentary. I'd love to hear him talk about all those things he doesn't remember...
                Actually, he is supposed to be doing the commentary! The first time ever!

I'll keep working, jumble. I'm having a hard time finding the right pics.

LOL! Nad, I love the poem!
                sigpic

Comment

Boo for Switzerland!

Pretty definite that he's done it with Brad

The commentary that is Yeah, should be interesting to hear him bumble his way through it But I don't think that's enough for me to buy it

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Aww...but Switzerland...couldn't you go along...or at least say I wanted to come along...Switzerland is cool
                  No, because my holiday dates are fixed.

He's been talking about a trip to Vancouver as well, but I doubt I could go

True true...but that I saw it first...mwahahahaha

Rofl! and yes that moment is cute... there went my cover of not watching a lot of BtS
                  I don't care who saw it first, I just want to see it now!!

I want it all, but it won't be June for us, normally we get our versions in September, but the wait is sooo long..and I wanna see it now! (The Netherlands is always later than the other countries )
                  I know, that's not fair either And if we get the Sanctuary dvds in October, does that mean you won't get them until next year?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Actually, he is supposed to be doing the commentary! The first time ever!

I'll keep working, jumble. I'm having a hard time finding the right pics.

LOL! Nad, I love the poem!
                  Hmmm, that's the trouble with thunking a writer, not much footage to cap from

Comment

s in October, does that mean you won't get them until next year?

Hmmm, that's the trouble with thunking a writer, not much footage to cap from
                    Yes, alas. *tortured sigh* The woes of thunking a writer!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure what I did, but I'm glad you're smiling

*sigh* It's raining really hard here and I love it.
                      There's this nice smell of warm day and thunderstorm, it's dark and there's rain on the roof and against the windows... And wind.

It's awesome for eighter a Shippy scene or...

The winds were blowing
                      the rain fell hard
                      when the WooHoo and Martin
                      had a heart to heart

''I love you'' she wipered
                      as water dripped off her nose
                      But I just can't leave Coopie
                      and I'm sure that Brad knows.

She looked into his green eyes
                      which were lit by a flash of lightning (or lighting, as you wish )
                      ''...And I have to admit
                      that leaving Joe just seems frightning''

Martin took her hand
                      and stroke through her wet hair
                      And said: ''I need you here with me
                      about those PTB I don't care''

She smiled and could have sworn
                      that her heart skipped a beat.
                      And struggling with forming words
                      all she could say was: ''Neat!''

She briefly thought about Carl
                      and she could imagine his pain.
                      But she got distracted and softly said:
                      ''Eh... Martin? Why are you wearing Shorts in the rain?''

Awesome as always

From Robin Dunn's twitter (sort of related to Martin)

Spoiler:
                      Amanda Tapping rocks. She makes up for every day I have to put up with Damian and Marty.

I think that Amanda is directing atm.

And Damian's response

Hey Irish, stay off the air.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, alas. *tortured sigh* The woes of thunking a writer!
                        I know, it's a difficult job, but someone has to do it *sympathizes with LJ*

Oh I feel really sorry for Robin having to put up with Martin

I just watched 'Beyond the Gate with RDA'. There are several clips where you can hear Martin, but for some unknown and unfathomably obscure reason the camera stayed on RDA

I'm off to bed. Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Don't miss Michael too much! (maybe you should go to Switzerland with him next time...) Happy thunky PTB dreams!
                          sigpic

Comment

Pretty definite that he's done it with Brad
                            Yeah, I forgot

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Awesome as always

From Robin Dunn's twitter (sort of related to Martin)

Spoiler:

I think that Amanda is directing atm.

And Damian's response

They are so awesome.

Oh I feel really sorry for Robin having to put up with Martin

I just watched 'Beyond the Gate with RDA'. There are several clips where you can hear Martin, but for some unknown and unfathomably obscure reason the camera stayed on RDA

I'm off to bed. Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))
                            Hm. Odd...
                            Why wood one choose not to show The Wood?

...And yes, that just came out funny

sigpic

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Don't miss Michael too much! (maybe you should go to Switzerland with him next time...) Happy thunky PTB dreams!
                              I am missing him too much, it's a bit of a worry, not like me at all. Where did my independence go?

Yeah, I forgot

They are so awesome.

Hm. Odd...
                              Why wood one choose not to show The Wood?

...And yes, that just came out funny
                              *shakes head* I don't know, what the heck was Ivon thinking?

Comment

*giggles* at the twitter! I love those folks from Sanctuary...they make great television, but they're really funny as well So now we know while Damian was writing and Martin was in his office reading and eating, that Robin had some time to relax from those two

Jumble...you're still an independent woman, but the difference with before is...you're an independent woman who is in love

As for RDA on screen instead of Martin...it's weird...they should have atleast divided the on screentime...

And my question of today is...to go to school or not to go to school...in total I have to travel 3 hours for 2 hours class in which the teacher is weird and I don't really pay attention...so I think I'm not going...or should I go?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X