X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, all you crazy Woohoos!

My trip OT:

Spoiler:
    Family reunion went well. No yelling, no hurt feelings, everyone got along and had fun! The weather was kind of a bummer (rained most of the time), but that was okay. It was distressing to see my mom so sick. The chemotherapy is really taking its toll and Mom & Dad had to leave a day early because Mom was throwing up so bad. We (my siblings and I) did a great job at putting on a brave face. So, it was all very bitter-sweet. It was wonderful to see everyone again, but my heart crumbled into many tiny pieces for my mom.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
    sigpic

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Morning, all you crazy Woohoos!

My trip OT:

Spoiler:
        Family reunion went well. No yelling, no hurt feelings, everyone got along and had fun! The weather was kind of a bummer (rained most of the time), but that was okay. It was distressing to see my mom so sick. The chemotherapy is really taking its toll and Mom & Dad had to leave a day early because Mom was throwing up so bad. We (my siblings and I) did a great job at putting on a brave face. So, it was all very bitter-sweet. It was wonderful to see everyone again, but my heart crumbled into many tiny pieces for my mom.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
        Aw, (((((LJ))))) for being so brave.

Spoiler:
        But just think how lovely it must have been for her to see her family all together and getting on well I sooo hope the chemo works and that she'll eventually feel a lot better *crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid again*
          sigpic

Comment

Ugh...I hate public transport sometimes!!! Oh and exam went okay *shrugs*

but now(if I've passed everything*waits on results and bites nails*) I have VACATION!!! ...if not...I have more exams next week

((((LJ))) I feel sorry for your mom, I do hope that it's all worth it!
            sigpic

Comment

So quiet around here today I guess it's because Nad is busy cramming for her exams

Where have all my WooHoos gone?

Too busy to pay me any attention today?

Comment

*looks up from computer* Sorry, Martin! I'm trying to finish another chapter! It's due tomorrow, so I need to get crackin'! I need inspiration...

Aaaaaah...yes, very inspiring!
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble!!! Do something............

*sigh* There there, it's ok, we all still wuv you.......

But but...... it's RDA, on my thread

I know, but he's just a five minute wonder You know it's you we really love........... just give us your sexiest smile and we'll fall at your feet, as usual

This one?

Or this one?

How about a bit of 'cold' to drag Nad back in?

Dreamy for Jann?

Sarai's favourite?

A little tail-wagging?

THE SHIRT! That'll do it

Well you got me Martin

Comment

Hey! And where is the eyebrows gif for Achaja?
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I was studying and then I had to read a theory on internet friendships and how people who meet on the web tend to like eachother more then those who first meet fasce to face and i thought of you ladies and... Martin

*hugs LJ*
                      Just because.

*hugs other WooHoos for the cause*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs in* Is that RDA I see on the thread? Yay!! He's my favorite PTB And Joe/Martin is right behind him

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Knew some RDA pics wood get jumble's attention!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            Hey! And where is the eyebrows gif for Achaja?
                            Oooops, Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Knew some RDA pics wood get jumble's attention!
                              What? Nothing of the kind It was Martin weeping in the corner that got my attention

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *runs in* Is that RDA I see on the thread? Yay!! He's my favorite PTB And Joe/Martin is right behind him
                              RDA is not a PTB. He's an actor

I know, I know, they let him do a little executive producing for a while......... but in my book......... he's an actor

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                What? Nothing of the kind It was Martin weeping in the corner that got my attention

RDA is not a PTB. He's an actor

I know, I know, they let him do a little executive producing for a while......... but in my book......... he's an actor
                                You just don't want to let him be a PTB because you know he could outdo Martin *Runs from Jumble*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X