X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Thank y... Hey...

WooHood for fangul cheers!

And nah, I did post, but it was something else.
    I couldn't really blame the WooHoos for this one.
    *looks around, wondering if there will be men in white coats to pick me up*

...I feel like a big girl now, though
    What did you post?

*huggles Jumble for Laptop...looks like it's a Daniel laptop!*

*crosses fingers for Sarai*

Woohood! I'm back from school...weekend!...now of to the hairdresser

EDIT: OT Queensday :

Spoiler:
    I didn't tell this yesterday.
    The assasin(or man driving the car) from queensday, that killed 6 people(and himself) got burried yesterday....where? In my town/city...across my highschool(don't laugh but there is our cemetry...and a park between it) The whole thing was closed for "civilians" only a few familymembers of the person where there...lots of police was there as well to be sure that other people didn't want to hurt his family...

That's just weird...certainly if you drove by it(it's close to the main road to school)
    Last edited by starlover; 07 May 2009, 07:27 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *stumbles in* Morning, Woohoos.

I think Joe thinks we're nuts, just because we fangurl him. He does enjoy being in touch with the fans, even when they're mean to him, so imagine his cute little giggle when he watches our vids and sees our fanart! *imagines giggle...sighs* He's an awfully good sport about it all, which makes me heart him even more! (((Joe)))

The vid has been viewed almost 50 times. Wow!
      I think I need to clarify things here.

Joe doesn't think we're nuts. He may well think that LJ is nuts, and possibly that I'm not too far behind, but not all of us....... yet

Thanks, Achaja. I just realized you see Joe bum in this vid! Sweet!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1WO...om=PL&index=49

EDIT: ARGH! I can't sign in to my YT account!
      Where exactly to we see this? I didn't notice when I downloaded it..... the vid, not the bum

Yes Jann, imagine how hard it must have been for his family to cope with what happened, especially since they must feel the whole country hates them

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I think I need to clarify things here.

Joe doesn't think we're nuts. He may well think that LJ is nuts, and possibly that I'm not too far behind, but not all of us....... yet

Where exactly to we see this? I didn't notice when I downloaded it..... the vid, not the bum

Yes Jann, imagine how hard it must have been for his family to cope with what happened, especially since they must feel the whole country hates them
        It's covered with is sweater, so it's not the best view. Alas.

*daydreams....*
        Dear Joe,
        Could you please post a pic of your posterior? This is very important. We need to see...what brand of pants you wear.
        Sincerely,
        luvnjack

EDIT: And yes, I'm the crazy one! *runz through thread nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

*daydreams....*
          Dear Joe,
          Could you please post a pic of your posterior? This is very important. We need to see...what brand of pants you wear.
          Sincerely,
          luvnjack

*copies and pastes, making sure to include signature*

Comment

I just watched my vid again. *giggle*

Um.................

Martin, Martin,
            he's the man
            he walks like Thor
            like no one can!
            sigpic

Comment

jumble, what did you tell Joe when you posted the vid link?

*iz curious*
              sigpic

Comment

*daydreams....*
                Dear Joe,
                Sincerely,
                luvnjack

Oh do ask, my post got approved

Hey Joe,

First of all, your blog is awesome. Reading it is like reading… well, your blog, obviously. Oh and like flowers in the spring, if that’s any less odd. It’s always good for a smile or giggle.

Anyway. An important question came up on the WooHoodStock (A.K.A. PTB fangurl) thread on GW… Is there any way we could get you to re-do certain extra’s on DVD? Have Martin Wood do the Asgard walk in Shorts? Have you announce Stargate bloopers while eating something sketchy like… chocolate covered broccoli?

This might seem like an insane request, but it would really serve our PTB art and fan video’s. *nods* *blinks*
                …Yeah… Don’t worry I’ll leave now.
                I added my own request. I need someone to try the broccoli chocolate combination...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, LOL at your post! I can see his puzzled look now...

Oh, look! There it is!

sigpic

Comment

And so both his fear as well as his curiousity of WooHoos grows...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Interesting post to Joe Nad...I'm curious if you will get any response on it

And there is now also licking going on in this thread*waits till Martin joins and hen stands in front of him!*
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

*dies laughing*
                          You girls are hilarious! Catching up here has really cheered me up today I mean, not that it doesn't always, but today I really needed this
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

jumble, what did you tell Joe when you posted the vid link?

*iz curious*
                            I didn't tell him anything. I just said "Hey Joe, some hero-worship for you"

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oh do ask, my post got approved

I added my own request. I need someone to try the broccoli chocolate combination...
                            Nad You didn't.... did you?

Edit: OMG! You did!!! Aaaaaaand you actually named the thread Who are you and what have you done with our shy little Nad????

Comment

Woohood!!!

Congrats on 10569 Jumble

And lol...back from hairdresser...Jann has now realy dark hair... Dad has to get used to it lol!(last time I had it really light brown and it is now almost black)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Interesting post to Joe Nad...I'm curious if you will get any response on it

And there is now also licking going on in this thread*waits till Martin joins and hen stands in front of him!*
                                Oh gosh, I hope not.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *dies laughing*
                                You girls are hilarious! Catching up here has really cheered me up today I mean, not that it doesn't always, but today I really needed this
                                ((((josiane))))
                                I'm glad the power of the WooHoodStock Thread helped you

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I didn't tell him anything. I just said "Hey Joe, some hero-worship for you"

Nad You didn't.... did you?
                                *nods* I did.
                                That's why I said I could never post there again.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X