• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like something I might have said, but I'm pretty sure I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Sounds like something I might have said, but I'm pretty sure I didn't
      Goood.

Hey! They added directors series pics to the GW gallery.
      ...I wonder if they have something jumble hasn't already capped?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Really? *runs off to check*

Comment

Oooooooh...
          Nad likes the gallery.

Helloooo Martin.
          Amanda, RDA, Chris Judge... Helloooo Martin!
          *squees*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea who or what I was dreaming about, my head is still fuzzy

We say wagging or playing truant from school, and skiving off applies to not working

Where is Sarai? I thought we'd see more of her now that she's finished Uni

And I went past 11000 without noticing
            Awww...you missed your milestone, but still congrats!

Congratulations on 11,000 posts

And I have no idea about Sarai, but it was weekend, so perhaps she spend it with her friends, celebrating some more...or with her family/BF

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            And we use the word ''spijbelen''.
            ...Cause I bet you were all dying to know that.
            We normally do yeah...but I must say that we used the word "absent" on my highschool a lot as well instead of "spijbelen"
            sigpic

Comment

*hyperventilates* I hadn't seen the Timeline stuff *runs off to clip*

That's just what I need for my vid *happy dance*

*huggles Nad*

Comment

*hyperventilates* I hadn't seen the Timeline stuff *runs off to clip*

That's just what I need for my vid *happy dance*

*huggles Nad*
                WooooHooood!

sigpic

Comment

Not so WooHood The reason I haven't seen it is because I don't seem to have it on my dvds I have the first part, but not the second and third. Maybe they didn't put them on the R2 dvds?

Comment

Not so WooHood The reason I haven't seen it is because I don't seem to have it on my dvds I have the first part, but not the second and third. Maybe they didn't put them on the R2 dvds?
                    *hugs* I know about that problem, but weird enough, I have R2 DVD's as well and they are on those!(all three parts if I remember correctly) It's all very weird with the extra's anyway...

Perhaps someone can get those parts for you on your format... or just download it...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yup, I have them too... I think.

Odd.

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'm really confused. On R1 S4 disc 5 I have 'Timeline to the Future - Legacy of the Gate' (Pt 1 of a three part documentary).

I have seasons 5 and 6 on R1, but I can't see the next two parts anywhere

Anybody know which discs they're on?

Comment

Actually, I'm really confused. On R1 S4 disc 5 I have 'Timeline to the Future - Legacy of the Gate' (Pt 1 of a three part documentary).

I have seasons 5 and 6 on R1, but I can't see the next two parts anywhere

Anybody know which discs they're on?
                          I'm sorry, nope

...Or... Come to think of it...
                          Maybe it is only one part that they constructed out of three?
                          I can't remember There was something funny about it...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I'm sorry, nope

...Or... Come to think of it...
                            Maybe it is only one part that they constructed out of three?
                            I can't remember There was something funny about it...
                            But the pics in the gallery for parts two and three clearly show interviews/clips with Martin, which are not on the part I have Dammit! Trust me to have the only one without him on

I have to go out now, so I'll check my discs again later.

Comment

I just checked it and I have all three parts of timeline to the future on my DVD's...it's Disc 6 of Season 3...

I do know that people were saying that they didn't h ad it, but our boxset is complete with all extra's, we only miss something in S10...but I downloaded that
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I just saw part 3 of that...you almost don't see Martin...till the end then there is this small thing

Rick: "Do a director thing"
                                Martin: "Well, rick, I haven't seen you acting like that in..quite some time"
                                *giggles*

Jumbly, if you want I can look upon how to rip those extra's from the dvd and send them to you if you want
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X