Clear All

Oh EH-T You woodn't.......... wood you?

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *runz through thread nekkid*
        This is getting to be a bit of an addiction with you LJ.......... are you hoping that Joe is watching, or that he's not?

"Careful, you nearly flashed Martin!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          ROFL!! Not sure Joe wood appreciate that! I could imagine the dogs' twitter message now...

ka;dkflja;sdklfjnobabya;sdlkfjpaoiwenh!!!
          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh EH-T You woodn't.......... wood you?
          Hey, if AT can start rumours about MW being an international spy and gigalo ....... why not?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*hides eyes and refuses to see that word*

Maybe we should start a rumour about AT........... How about we tell all the shippers that she's pregnant and won't be able to do Movie 3? Or...... she's run off with Carl? That wood at least spark up the S/J thread for a while And she'd get inundated with questions about it at the next con she does

Ok, maybe that's a bit mean, but she did say that ^^ about Martin

Comment

*runz in, flops on couch, relaxes* Aaaaaaw! That's better! No more running to the unfamiliar Ship Family Thread!

*Throws Joe pics*

sigpic

Comment

I think we 'familiarized' it somewhat dontcha think?

It's a long time since I was the topic of conversation over there

*stares at Joepics* Hmmmm. Do his eyes look a little blue in that third pic?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I think we 'familiarized' it somewhat dontcha think?

It's a long time since I was the topic of conversation over there

*stares at Joepics* Hmmmm. Do his eyes look a little blue in that third pic?

What??!! You can't even see his eyes in the third pic! He's squinting!
                  sigpic

Comment

Did you see this one?

Jelly says: fd.dsz.dsdsf.ds.kljklklklkBubbawerlkj;lkjljk;fdskjhighstrungnutjobdslklldlkdlkfdslkrewioiliklklk

Last edited by Jumble; 23 May 2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

I have just had the weirdest dream

(Sarai please don't kill me, it was just a dream

Spoiler:
                      I was at an SGA con, and somehow found myself on my own with Siler (for some reason it was Siler, not Dan ) and he was hungry so we went out for dinner. Don't remember much detail about that...... except he kissed me goodnight when he dropped me back at my hotel

Some time later (I don't know how long, but I have the impression it was quite a while), we were on the Sanctuary set watching a scene being shot, when Martin came over to Siler complaining that his hand was hurting. He'd got cramp from holding his tool viewfinder for too long Siler said "Ask Jumble, she's good at massage". So Martin came over to me holding out his hand and looking all sorry for himself, and I started to massage it for him. He said he was sorry to be a pain, and that he really appreciated me helping because he'd got a really long day ahead of him. And (oh dear ) I said "No problem. I'd be happy to massage anything of yours!" Then he said his back was also aching, but instead of turning round, he put his arms around me so I had to reach round him to rub it! Talk about a close encounter (cuddly cuddly Martin, oh my oh my *faints*)

Then he ruined the whole thing by whispering in my ear "Are you sure you should be doing this while you're on your honeymoon!" Then I woke up.

How the heck I ended up married to 'Siler' is waaaaaay beyond me!!!!!

What strikes me as really weird is that I should dream this on a night when Michael should have been here, because I always seem to dream about Martin when Michael is here............ weird weird weird

Sarai there was only the one kiss, nothing else..... that I remember
                      Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Ooh Jumble, I love your dreams! This one is particularly interesting! Siler and Martin! Oh, you cougar, you!!! ;P

But how did you know that Martin was talkign about Siler when he mentioned your honeymoon? Are you sure he didn't mean...

Spoiler:
                        Michael?
                        sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

...Joe's pregnant?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...Which, BTW, reminds me...

What was the WFP vid in which he spoke the glorious line ''I for one, am pregnant with the joy of life''?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              Ooh Jumble, I love your dreams! This one is particularly interesting! Siler and Martin! Oh, you cougar, you!!! ;P

But how did you know that Martin was talkign about Siler when he mentioned your honeymoon? Are you sure he didn't mean...

Spoiler:
                              Michael?
                              I don't know, I just knew it, like you do in dreams........ or maybe there was more and I just don't recall it..... *whistles innocently*

What I'm wondering is why Martin thought I shouldn't be doing 'this', because I thought I was just massaging his aching back....

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *blinks*

...Joe's pregnant?
                              Hadn't you heard? The whole of GW is abuzz with it!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              ...Which, BTW, reminds me...

What was the WFP vid in which he spoke the glorious line ''I for one, am pregnant with the joy of life''?
                              Hmmmm. I can't remember *looks around for LJ*

Oooooh look, cuddly Martin...

Comment

Jumble! But what is good - you did massage The Martin!!

I also had strange dream, guess by who's fault?...
                                I dreamt about Joe
                                OMGOMGOMG

I never though of him in that way and in my dream I was his mother's servant His mother was very rich and demanding and there were a lot of people around Joe (he was very busy) and he didn't even know my name

Strange dream.
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X