No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ufff, thanks for not killing me LJ You know, it wasn't HOT dream such as Jumble's one

Glad you like the pics, I found them in Joe's blog archive

Maybe we should really wrote this Woohoo dreams book

EDIT: oh...wow!
    Please someone help and post pic of Martin!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Darn! Should have kept my sekkrit WooHoo Dream file a secret

Nice to hear all our nonsense serves some kind of purpose
      Too late now!

And yes, it just brightens my day. Especially when I'm cleaning and worrying about the kitten.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Joe's wife eats his food.

*skips happily back to watch more WFPotD vids*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *giggle* Drunk Joe vid

EDIT: Wooo, and Joe in a black t-shirt!
          Joe was drunk? How can you tell? He seemed his usual self to me

"It tastes like alligator" But of course, this is Joe, so he wood know

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Ufff, thanks for not killing me LJ You know, it wasn't HOT dream such as Jumble's one

Glad you like the pics, I found them in Joe's blog archive

Maybe we should really wrote this Woohoo dreams book

EDIT: oh...wow!
          Please someone help and post pic of Martin!
          Hot? It wasn't hot.......... it was very warm.... but I'd need more than a hug and a back rub to call it HOT!

A pic of Martin? Ok, I have one or two kicking around in my PB....

Comment

*Laughing so hard my face hurts*

Here is the "Pregnant with the joy of life" vid. It is also the vid where we see out cute little penguins in Carl's desk. We also get to listen to Carl laughing the entire way through and we get a shot of Coopie laughing, as well. Excellent vid!
            sigpic

Comment

Joe's wife eats his food.

*skips happily back to watch more WFPotD vids*
              He's trying sooooo hard not to look annoyed with Fondy for nicking his pig's brain

Comment

He's trying sooooo hard not to look annoyed with Fondy for nicking his pig's brain
                LOL! I know! That last look he gives her is priceless, with the eyebrows all pulled together...LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks Jumble
                  I love Martin Wood.
                  If someone wood doubt it
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Here is the "Pregnant with the joy of life" vid. It is also the vid where we see out cute little penguins in Carl's desk. We also get to listen to Carl laughing the entire way through and we get a shot of Coopie laughing, as well. Excellent vid!
                    Looked to me like the cure was to make him throw up

And I have to say it, he looks really sexy there, sick or not *ducks and runs*

LOL! I know! That last look he gives her is priceless, with the eyebrows all pulled together...LOL!

Achaja calm down, he's just a fictional character, you shouldn't take it so seriously

Oh wait, he's real........ *falls back into the abyss*

Comment

Looked to me like the cure was to make him throw up

And I have to say it, he looks really sexy there, sick or not *ducks and runs*

Achaja calm down, he's just a fictional character, you shouldn't take it so seriously

Oh wait, he's real........ *falls back into the abyss*
                      I think it's that green shirt. I'm officially a fan of the green shirt. And I officially really miss the WFPotD vids! I may have to petition for their return.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post

Have I mentioned lately that I love you guys? Because I REALLY do! I can always count on a good laugh by coming here, lol.
                        We love you too!

...Well, I do, anyway. I'm not sure about the rest

Nad, I will force myself to go back through the WFPotD vids and find that line for you. (Alas!)
                        ...Am I the only one who thought ''UhOh...''?
                        But I appreciate it

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Thank you so much! I tried to look for it, but had to run.
                        That is my favorite Joe quote ever

And Carl and Coopie! I last saw this in my pre-Carl and Coopie time, but they're awesome
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think it's that green shirt. I'm officially a fan of the green shirt. And I officially really miss the WFPotD vids! I may have to petition for their return.
                          I don't know if it's the colour of his shirt, or the fact that it's so open at the neck.......... *cough*

Lots of his bloggers have been asking for the return of the WFPotD, but all he says is that he'll do some when he finds a weird enough food I did encourage him to try the haggis, but he passed on that. Which is a shame, because it's really nice

*sigh* Why oh why do I always choose such looooong songs to make Martin vids with? I mean, 3 minutes wood be fine woodn't it? Why do I have to go for one that is 4.5 minutes long

*drags herself back to WMM*

This is seriously not helping the hot flush power surge situation

Comment

Shh, I'm studing Martin's life lines on his hand He will live long and...hey! It's his right hand! I should search the left one...

Be right back!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I think we should make it our new WooHoo aim.
                              Start making artwork! Start writing Poetry! Banners! Songs!

Seriously, I want them back too.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Shh, I'm studing Martin's life lines on his hand He will live long and...hey! It's his right hand! I should search the left one...

Be right back!
                                Oh now... Talk of Martin's right hand really distractrs me in oh so many disturbing ways...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X