The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I didn't tell him anything. I just said "Hey Joe, some hero-worship for you"

Nad You didn't.... did you?

Edit: OMG! You did!!! Aaaaaaand you actually named the thread Who are you and what have you done with our shy little Nad????
    She did

*falls over laughing*

OMG ROFLMAO!
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Big '69 jumble!!

And you on the new haircolour, Jann
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You missed my edit Nad

Edit: OMG! You did!!! Aaaaaaand you actually named the thread Who are you and what have you done with our shy little Nad????
        Thanks for the congrats

Comment

I'm still here.
          I figured hey... If we talk the talk...
          It's not like the name didn't show up in previous links

EDIT: No, I saw it!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            I'm still here.
            I figured hey... If we talk the talk...
            It's not like the name didn't show up in previous links

EDIT: No, I saw it!
            Yeah, beat me to the post

It did? Oh, ok.

You know what? I wood put money on him answering you with something really funny It's the sort of thing he does
            Last edited by Jumble; 07 May 2009, 09:52 AM. Reason: Still can't type, apparently :rolleyes:

Comment

I put my bet on "What the H*** does that mean?" LOL! Maybe he'll say, "Hm. Sounds like something for the Weird Food Purchas of the Day..."
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, beat me to the post

It did? Oh, ok.

You know what? I wood put money on him answering you with something really funny It's the sort of thing he does
                *nods*

Nah, I don't think he'd answer such a complete nonsense question.
                ...I hope he woodn't.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  I put my bet on "What the H*** does that mean?" LOL! Maybe he'll say, "Hm. Sounds like something for the Weird Food Purchase of the Day..."

*nods*

...I hope he woodn't.
                  Don't you believe it! I think he might well come back with something equally nonsensical

Comment

*nods*

...I hope he woodn't.
                    Hmm...you never know! But I don't think he wood!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      I put my bet on "What the H*** does that mean?" LOL! Maybe he'll say, "Hm. Sounds like something for the Weird Food Purchas of the Day..."
                      Hehe. You sure know your Joe answers!
                      Very stalker worthy

Don't you believe it! I think he might well come back with something equally nonsensical
                      Ok, nonsensical wood be funny

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Congrats on your Big '69 Jann!!

Eh...
                          *rummages*

...I need something new.

EDIT: It's funny. I got a lot (really a lot) of congrats on post 6969 and less on 6900 and 7000 combined. The Shippy Hippy thing is catching on
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 07 May 2009, 11:57 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Thankies girls!!!

Btw...I do think we need to remove Bubu from that banner...since I had to give him up...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Thankies girls!!!

Btw...I do think we need to remove Bubu from that banner...since I had to give him up...
                              ...Or keep it as a rememberance thingy. For the good old days.

EDIT: Does my spelling suck today?

sigpic

Comment

...Or keep it as a rememberance thingy. For the good old days.

EDIT: Does my spelling suck today?
                                Or for the meaning that I have gone back without Shep or anyone else knowing it...

I mean there is a sekrit door...to a sekrit room in my room for a reason...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X