No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruffling Joe's hair in the background there LJ?

Comment

*drools*

Normally I don't like men who have a beard...or too much facial hair...but in here, with Martin...

THUNK!
      sigpic

Comment

He does have a way of carrying off just about any look doesn't he? *sigh*

Personally, that ^^^^ is one of my favourite looks

Comment

He does...so...unfair!!

Hmm...it is a special look but I don't say it's my favorite one! I think that is the dreamy look...
          sigpic

Comment

FACIAL HAIRED MARTIN!!

Did that sound dirty?
            I don't know, there's something dirty about hair...
            Hm.

OT (spoiled for... OT):

Spoiler:
            Wooooo. The entire week there were house painters in the street and today two of them were painting the window... stills? And I must say...
            Yum. (Not HubbaHubba, for that's reserved for the Special One ) They're back on monday...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sings and twirls around thread*

*sends subliminal message that all art thread people should go comment/criticize on the continuing saga of the evil banner contest-there's a new version of the first entry and even a second entry*
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

BOOO!!!!!

Yay for cute guys painting!! Or cleaning...Or...Well, doing anything really, lol!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  FACIAL HAIRED MARTIN!!

Did that sound dirty?
                  I don't know, there's something dirty about hair...
                  Hm.
                  Dirty? Now if you'd said guttery I'd definitely go with that

OT (spoiled for... OT):

Spoiler:
                  Wooooo. The entire week there were house painters in the street and today two of them were painting the window... stills? And I must say...
                  Yum. (Not HubbaHubba, for that's reserved for the Special One ) They're back on monday...
                  Yum? Need a crash course on the flirty thing? I've got five minutes...........

Jann, got a picture of that? I'm not quite sure what you mean by his 'dreamy' look....

Comment

Yes. What wood life be without cute guys doing stuff? *hugs PTB*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Dirty? Now if you'd said guttery I'd definitely go with that

Yum? Need a crash course on the flirty thing? I've got five minutes...........

Jann, got a picture of that? I'm not quite sure what you mean by his 'dreamy' look....
                    Yeah, dirty. Not guttery

Nah, see, the window they were painting at is in our kitchen and at one point I was making coffee, while being my lovely clumsy self and I tripped over my own foot and... Well you get the picture. The cutest one smiled at me, but it was probably just because I was really odd

That's how I plan to catch Martin's attention. I will trip over his tool and be all cute and adorable. It's what I do

(And I did not imply anything having to do with the size of said tool. That came out wrong. I wood never imply anything about Martin's tools, exept that they work well and that he creates lovely products with th... I'm not making it better, am I? )
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! OMG!!!! It's a good thing I hadn't gotten my drink yet!!! It would be all over the screen after reading that Nad!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        ROFLMAO!!!!!!! OMG!!!! It's a good thing I hadn't gotten my drink yet!!! It would be all over the screen after reading that Nad!

Yeah, I'm torn between these today.

sigpic

Comment

Yes. What wood life be without cute guys doing stuff? *hugs PTB*

Yeah, dirty. Not guttery

Nah, see, the window they were painting at is in our kitchen and at one point I was making coffee, while being my lovely clumsy self and I tripped over my own foot and... Well you get the picture. The cutest one smiled at me, but it was probably just because I was really odd
                          Ah, the 'helpless female needs taking care of' method You don't need lessons. You got his attention, got a smile out of him, that's the first step

That's how I plan to catch Martin's attention. I will trip over his tool and be all cute and adorable. It's what I do

(And I did not imply anything having to do with the size of said tool. That came out wrong. I wood never imply anything about Martin's tools, exept that they work well and that he creates lovely products with th... I'm not making it better, am I? )
                          *passes Nad a shovel* Just keep on digging yourself into that hole

Comment

OT (spoiled for... OT):

Spoiler:
                            I'm yealous Only old and ugly people paint at my place...I think dad has something to do with that...*glares at dad*

me a picture of Martin like that?

I'm not sure

Btw Nad I was just thinking...do you still thunk Ruben Nicolai...coz I remember you wuved him along time ago!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, the 'helpless female needs taking care of' method You don't need lessons. You got his attention, got a smile out of him, that's the first step

*passes Nad a shovel* Just keep on digging yourself into that hole
                              Yeah, but The Amanda says that women should take care of themself and I should probably let him trip and then get a bandage for his injury

And *headdesk*
                              It wood be just my luck that one of TPTB wood read this thread just while you ladies are behaving quite well and I'm slipping and burying myself in... that.

sigpic

Comment

Oh riiiiiiiight, that dreamy look Funnily enough, I'm just making a wp with that second pic

Who the heck is Ruben Nicolai?

Comment

Working...
                                X