The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Actually, on the sig in rotation the text does look ok, but for some reason when I posted it as a pic it was smaller and I couldn't read it And I've just got a letter reminding me I'm due an eye-test
    It looks good I'm just focusing on ...other things!

*hugs* for the eye-test...no fun...plus I'm normally longeri in the waiting room than the time that the test takes!

My sigs are ok, it's just PB pics I can't see, and I can't get onto the site Weird

It's annoying, because I just got a nice new pic of Joe and I can't upload it
    I can see PB pics and I can get on the site Weird indeed!

Aww...now poor LJ has to wait longer!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      It looks good I'm just focusing on ...other things!

*hugs* for the eye-test...no fun...plus I'm normally longer in the waiting room than the time that the test takes!
      Mmmmmm.... there sure isn't anything wrong with those eyes

I hate the actual test, my eyes go all blurry and I can never decide 'which is clearer' Plus it'll cost me a fortune because I have glasses for reading, glasses for driving, prescription sunglasses....... *sigh*

I can see PB pics and I can get on the site Weird indeed!

Aww...now poor LJ has to wait longer!!
      At this rate she'll probably get it on here before I do

Edit: Ooooh I think PB is back *runs off to upload Joe*

Comment

Here you go, from Joe's blog today..

... contemplating his defective dongle

Comment

Mmmmmm.... there sure isn't anything wrong with those eyes

I hate the actual test, my eyes go all blurry and I can never decide 'which is clearer' Plus it'll cost me a fortune because I have glasses for reading, glasses for driving, prescription sunglasses....... *sigh*
          Nope there isn't anything wrong with those

*hugs * that's a lot...with me it's only for my contacts...since I almost never wear my glasses(hate them) and I don't have other glasses(the sunglasses are normal since I have contacts)

At this rate she'll probably get it on here before I do

Edit: Ooooh I think PB is back *runs off to upload Joe*
          Awww ...I'm sure you are faster...she's probably still sleeping!

yay for PB

I'm having a day where I just cannot decide what to wear...before I took the clothes on I have now I changed four times

EDIT: Ohhhh nice Joe pic!
          sigpic

Comment

*stumbles bleary-eyed into the thread*

That is all .

Comment

Nope there isn't anything wrong with those

*hugs * that's a lot...with me it's only for my contacts...since I almost never wear my glasses(hate them) and I don't have other glasses(the sunglasses are normal since I have contacts)
              Unfortunately contacts are not an option for me because I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to putting things in my eyes so I'm stuck with the glasses

Awww ...I'm sure you are faster...she's probably still sleeping!

yay for PB

I'm having a day where I just cannot decide what to wear...before I took the clothes on I have now I changed four times
              I haven't even thought about getting dressed yet And I've now 'wasted' the whole morning achieving absolutely nothing Still seeking that elusive song for the next vid. There are loads that I could use which wood say exactly what I want, but they're all a bit OTT lovey or stalkerish. I need to find something a little less....... obsessive

EDIT: Ohhhh nice Joe pic!
              Isn't it? LJ will love it

Hey Sarai *waves* Did you get any sleep last night? Weird night for the neighbours to have a party I always invite my neighbours, that way I don't get any complaints

Edit: I just heard from Bagpuss, she's been really busy with her Mod duties, but says she'll be along as soon as she gets the time
              Last edited by Jumble; 24 April 2009, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Hey Sarai *waves* Did you get any sleep last night? Weird night for the neighbours to have a party I always invite my neighbours, that way I don't get any complaints
                *yawns**waves* Managed to nod off at about half 4 . To be honest even if they had invited us, I probably woodn't have gone, the neighbours around here aren't the kind I like very much .

Edit: I just heard from Bagpuss, she's been really busy with her Mod duties, but says she'll be along as soon as she gets the time
                Yay, looking forward to seeing her back. She must be a busy girl !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *yawns**waves* Managed to nod off at about half 4 . To be honest even if they had invited us, I probably woodn't have gone, the neighbours around here aren't the kind I like very much .
                  I'm lucky, mine are ok..... and they do tolerate hearing 'Simply the Best' about 50 times a day

Yay, looking forward to seeing her back. She must be a busy girl !
                  She is I'd hate to be a mod, they don't get time to play, and nobody loves them

Edit: Now I really must go and do something useful. Back later

Comment

Unfortunately contacts are not an option for me because I'm a scaredy-cat when it comes to putting things in my eyes so I'm stuck with the glasses
                    Awww*hugs* I just had to take contacts...because I so didn't want to wear any glasses...hate 'em... So when I heard I had to get glasses/contacts I said "contacts; no way you'll ever see me wear glasses in public"

:lol : I haven't even thought about getting dressed yet And I've now 'wasted' the whole morning achieving absolutely nothing Still seeking that elusive song for the next vid. There are loads that I could use which wood say exactly what I want, but they're all a bit OTT lovey or stalkerish. I need to find something a little less....... obsessive
                    Well I had to since my dad was coming home for lunch(like always) and if I look like I just came outta bed(while he woke up at 6 am) he doesn't like me for that! but I was a good girl so no dad complaining!

Lol you can do that...but I wouldn't even want to have my neighbours on my parties! one side it's an old pair...and they're like...very annoying(complaining etc...the man at least...since his wife is really a sweety!) and on the other side we have a BIG! family...that moved here a few years ago...and I don't like those kids at all...one is the same age as me...but he's weird...

Aww poor Baggie I hope she has time soon!

She is I'd hate to be a mod, they don't get time to play, and nobody loves them
                    True. plus people "watch out" around you because I think sometimes they are afraid to get modded...even when you're just having fun! I think.

Edit: Now I really must go and do something useful. Back later
                    Have fun!: P : D

EDIT:

OT...took some piccies of my doggy*snort*

Spoiler:

And she walked around with them without caring for them...
                    Last edited by starlover; 24 April 2009, 03:50 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awww*hugs* I just had to take contacts...because I so didn't want to wear any glasses...hate 'em... So when I heard I had to get glasses/contacts I said "contacts; no way you'll ever see me wear glasses in public"
                      Well I've worn specs since I was 3, so it's not really an issue for me I love Sarai's glasses, they really suit her

Well I had to since my dad was coming home for lunch(like always) and if I look like I just came outta bed(while he woke up at 6 am) he doesn't like me for that! but I was a good girl so no dad complaining!

Lol you can do that...but I wouldn't even want to have my neighbours on my parties! one side it's an old pair...and they're like...very annoying(complaining etc...the man at least...since his wife is really a sweety!) and on the other side we have a BIG! family...that moved here a few years ago...and I don't like those kids at all...one is the same age as me...but he's weird...
                      I used to have awful neighbours, but thankfully they moved away and the ones I have now are ok. One is currently working out in his garden shirtless (and he really should not be ) and singing 'My Sherona' at the top of his voice

Aww poor Baggie I hope she has time soon!

True. plus people "watch out" around you because I think sometimes they are afraid to get modded...even when you're just having fun! I think.
                      True, although I think it might depend on which one it is
                      Have fun!: P : D
                      Hmmm. Well I've nearly finished rebuilding the bunny runs for the summer (needed to reinforce them so the fox doesn't get in again ), just one more side to mesh and I'm done

EDIT:

OT...took some piccies of my doggy*snort*

Spoiler:
                      http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Me/Afb029.jpg
                      http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../Me/Afb030.jpg
                      And she walked around with them without caring for them...
                      See, it is possible to look good in specs

Comment

I've just been called a flirt! A flirt!! Me? I'm shocked.....

Spoiler:
                        I phoned the dry cleaners to see if my stuff was ready to be picked up, because I need to pack tonight. Was chatting to Alan about the weather, as you do and he remarked that it was odd that my ticket numbers were not consecutive since they were both issued at the same time. So I said 'I don't know, maybe someone else slipped in between' and he said 'Oh stop it! You're such a flirt!'

Now that's a flirt ^^^

*runs back out to the garden*

Comment

Well I've worn specs since I was 3, so it's not really an issue for me I love Sarai's glasses, they really suit her
                          Aw, thanks Jumble .

I used to have awful neighbours, but thankfully they moved away and the ones I have now are ok. One is currently working out in his garden shirtless (and he really should not be ) and singing 'My Sherona' at the top of his voice
                          There's a house being built at the end of my street and since the weathers been glorious the past few days the builders have been *ahem* shirtless. And sadly living up to their stereotype .

See, it is possible to look good in specs
                          Hehe, Jann you're dog is so cute! Looking for rental houses around Leeds and York atm for me and Dave but annoyingly none of them allow pets *sigh* .

EDIT: *swoon* Jumble, you really must post a warning with that pic

Comment

Morning all- Jumble I too wear glasses have all my life... no reading glasses though I wear bifocals (no line of course!) and have non bifocal sunglasses for diriving. I know what you mean about knowing when it is time to get a new pair.

we have a neighbor who likes to do yard work shirtless... not a treat to see at any rate Martin would look so much better!

so has he visited our thread and discovered we stalk worship him yet?

Comment

Ah yes, then it's different...I was 16 when I got mine My brothers on the other hand were 5 and 6... So cute to see them with glasses... don't tell them that though

I used to have awful neighbours, but thankfully they moved away and the ones I have now are ok. One is currently working out in his garden shirtless (and he really should not be :eek ) and singing 'My Sherona' at the top of his voice D
                              Lol that's cute! I just hear the birds outside and I think*lots of noise* that one of the children of the other neighbour just came home And she is putting her bike in the shed...where everything is falling!(but I can't see in their backyards... only hear them)

True, although I think it might depend on which one it is
                              Hmmm. Well I've nearly finished rebuilding the bunny runs for the summer (needed to reinforce them so the fox doesn't get in again ), just one more side to mesh and I'm done
                              *crosses fingers* I hope that the new bunny run will work! No foxes anymore!

See, it is possible to look good in specs ; ): P
                              True...but that is with sunglasses...I love sunglasses

and I didn't say you can't look good with glasses; you can...*I* only don't like 'em

I've just been called a flirt! A flirt!! Me? :confused : I'm shocked.....

Spoiler:
                              I phoned the dry cleaners to see if my stuff was ready to be picked up, because I need to pack tonight. Was chatting to Alan about the weather, as you do and he remarked that it was odd that my ticket numbers were not consecutive since they were both issued at the same time. So I said 'I don't know, maybe someone else slipped in between' and he said 'Oh stop it! You're such a flirt!' : eek:

Now that's a flirt ^^^ ; )
                              You are...you're just in denial!!! Can I get some flirting classes from you Granny?!?!

*runs back out to the garden*
                              Me too...

*sings*

The sun is shining...the weather is sweet yeah...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              There's a house being built at the end of my street and since the weathers been glorious the past few days the builders have been *ahem* shirtless. And sadly living up to their stereotype .
                              Rofl! Think about *living* with those stereotype builders *points at brothers*...luckily one of them just changed to a desk job because he wants to become project manager

Hehe, Jann you're dog is so cute! Looking for rental houses around Leeds and York atm for me and Dave but annoyingly none of them allow pets *sigh* .
                              Yay for going to live together, but no pets is no fun...I couldn't live without a doggy! *huggles dog*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs screaming through thread*

Comment

Working...
                                X