Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *runs screaming through thread*
    *hears Sarai screaming*

What's wrong?!?!
    sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks Jumble .
      There's a house being built at the end of my street and since the weathers been glorious the past few days the builders have been *ahem* shirtless. And sadly living up to their stereotype
      Yeah, this one pretty much fits that stereotype.... sadly

Hehe, Jann you're dog is so cute! Looking for rental houses around Leeds and York atm for me and Dave but annoyingly none of them allow pets *sigh*
      Unfortunately you'll find that's the case with most rentals For some reason they think animals cause more mess and damage than humans, which is often not the case

EDIT: *swoon* Jumble, you really must post a warning with that pic
      Sorry

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      Morning all- Jumble I too wear glasses have all my life... no reading glasses though I wear bifocals (no line of course!) and have non bifocal sunglasses for diriving. I know what you mean about knowing when it is time to get a new pair.
      I tried varifocals, but they don't work for me. I spend most of my time looking down towards the children, which means they just look blurry

we have a neighbor who likes to do yard work shirtless... not a treat to see at any rate Martin would look so much better!
      Indeed he wood, but this is as close as I can get to a shirtless Martin...

so has he visited our thread and discovered we stalk worship him yet?
      We don't know if he's visited, but he'd have to be an unusual person not to be curious now that he knows about us

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      <snip>

and I didn't say you can't look good with glasses; you can...*I* only don't like 'em
      Sorry, no you didn't quite say that, just that you woodn't be seen in public wearing them. Which amounts to the same thing

You are...you're just in denial!!! Can I get some flirting classes from you Granny?!?!
      Hmmm. Well it must be a purely unconscious thing, because I seriously was not intentionally flirting. And I have no idea how to teach that I'm just naturally chatty and friendly *shrugs*

Comment

*hears Sarai screaming*

What's wrong?!?!
        I. Am. Sick. Of. Work.

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

*goes back to art thread to look at things posted last night now in the light of day to make sure they look right*
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

(((((Sarai))))) Can't help with that I'm afraid

I have to go and work now, for about two hours

Comment

RiG, love that icon!

Jumble, love the sig! and stop it! Mom won't let me hang out with you if she hears you're flirting with... Actually, she might encourage me. Never mind

Jann, cute doggy pics!
              Mine won't do that. This is as far as I can go and she doesn't look very happy :

Spoiler:

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              EDIT: I love my sig! I love looking at it! I love the show I made it for! I just love it! ........just wanted to share. Pay not attention to me...
              *nods* Me too.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*drags self out of bed*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Here you go, from Joe's blog today..

... contemplating his defective dongle
                Oh Joe! *huggles* I feel a sig coming on...
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry, no you didn't quite say that, just that you woodn't be seen in public wearing them. Which amounts to the same thing
                  It isn't...one of these days I'll post a pic of me with glasses and you'll see I look weird with them...

Hmmm. Well it must be a purely unconscious thing, because I seriously was not intentionally flirting. And I have no idea how to teach that I'm just naturally chatty and friendly *shrugs*
                  Lol, that is probably it! Or men just see the gutter too fast in a sentence...that happens too!

I. Am. Sick. Of. Work.

(((Sarai)))) I can understand that that!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Jann, cute doggy pics!
                  Mine won't do that. This is as far as I can go and she doesn't look very happy :
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/My%20pictures/Nonsense/SDC10039.jpg

Awww that's cute!! Mine went one time as far as getting her in a shirt of dads...putting his reading glasses on her..a cap ...we set up the table...put her on it(front paws on the table and on one side a big watch)...and made a picture of it...al though I have no idea where that pic went to...
                  Just like the one where my dad(when we were on vacation and the dog and I slept in the same tent) woke up one morning...looked at the place where we slept(I was 10 at the time) and saw that I had abandoned my teddy and used my dog's ear instead of my teddy's one ... Dog is a bit bigger!

Btw does anyone know if Martin has any pets?!?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi
                    As far as I remember he used to(?) have dog(s?)

Nice dogs girls, and artworks Woohoos
                    Ok, since you started talking about shirtless men I'm finally ready to share with you all half nekkid Martin pic. Warning!!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Are you ready????
                    Spoiler:
                    Ok. Check this out->
                    Spoiler:
                    You really thought there is such pic on the internet?????
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

It isn't...one of these days I'll post a pic of me with glasses and you'll see I look weird with them...

Lol, that is probably it! Or men just see the gutter too fast in a sentence...that happens too!
                      Yeah see, I didn't see the gutter in what I said until after I put the phone down

(((Sarai)))) I can understand that that!!!

Awww that's cute!! Mine went one time as far as getting her in a shirt of dads...putting his reading glasses on her..a cap ...we set up the table...put her on it(front paws on the table and on one side a big watch)...and made a picture of it...al though I have no idea where that pic went to...
                      Just like the one where my dad(when we were on vacation and the dog and I slept in the same tent) woke up one morning...looked at the place where we slept(I was 10 at the time) and saw that I had abandoned my teddy and used my dog's ear instead of my teddy's one ... Dog is a bit bigger!

Btw does anyone know if Martin has any pets?!?!
                      I'm pretty sure he has dogs, can't remember where I saw/heard that

Hey Nad *waves*

I'm sure Mom wood still let you hang out with me because I'd take good care of you I'd make sure you only flirted with the nice ones

Achaja!!! That was mean But no, I didn't really think there was a pic like that on the .net, for I wood surely have found it by now

Comment

*dashes back into the thread*

Off to work now jolly Woohoos! Have a fantabulous Martin, Joe, Shep, Bubu, Brad, Coopie, Carl and Dan (wait, not Dan *glares) evening...

Comment

*waves to Sarai*

*runs through thread nekkid*

*sings country music*

*goes back to Gimping Legend of the Seeker stuff*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Bye Sarai Have a good evening at work (if you can )

I'll be gone early tomorrow for the week-end

Comment

*ruffle, ruffle*
                              sigpic

Comment

Bye Sarai Have a good evening at work (if you can )

I'll be gone early tomorrow for the week-end

<lazy snip>
                                Have fun Jumble!! We'll be sure to make sure there's an accurate level of Martin talk/picspam going on in your absence!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X