X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

Bekki, what a great review. I tell you by that write I I really want to see it. Just a small matter of time and distance, not to mention money and convenience.

Well hubby just booted up the desktop PC (old and rather decrepit these days) and it made an odd click click click and came up with the message "Primary IDE failure."
      Oh dear. I may be employing the if-in-doubt-knock-it-about engineers technique on it later on.

((((Woohoos))))

(((PTB)))
      sigpic

Comment

*has had good day* (met some more people of the class*cough*cuteguy*cough)

*plops on couch*

Yeahh....

not much more to say
        sigpic

Comment

*splashes in through gutter water*
          *happy dances for Bekki* That review's so awesome! I'm with Cags, I wish I could see it! Don't suppose you could rig up a webcam or something one day
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! Yes, Joe is my hero, for I adore his WFPOTD. I think I will go watch it again...the eyebrows...
            Last edited by Luvnjoe; 07 September 2009, 09:52 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Where is everyone?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Here...there...everywhere

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Been to the lake. It's a long weekend here in Canada. Hope MW was getting some R & R.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

PSing And I'm about to go out to the fair!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes, it's a long weekend here in the States, too. Hubby was supposed to be taking care of kids today so I could finish rewriting my chapter, but here I sit, with the kids, not rewriting. I'm very frustrated.

Ooo, the fair! That sounds fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm busy PSing something......... secret

And it's not working

Comment

oooh everyone is PSing...maybe I should do that too...or not...I just started a rewatch of the SG series...now waiting till bro leaves the kitchen so I can start
                          sigpic

Comment

There's a WooHoo birthday later this week

Comment

*trudges in*

*flops onto the sofa*

*wishes for the chocolate version of a bottle of vodka*

*settles for 2 ibuprofen*

We just got back from the hospital. Dave managed to step out in front of a car on the way home from school and get his foot run over. Unsurprisingly, he's broken a metatarsal and is now in plaster *sigh* I've drugged him up to the eyeballs with the good meds now we're home, so at least he's happy.... well, happy-ish

On the up side, Naomi can't wait to be able to decorate his cast in Fifi stickers And the Paramedic wrote on his admission form "the patient wants a pink cast"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *trudges in*

*flops onto the sofa*

*wishes for the chocolate version of a bottle of vodka*

*settles for 2 ibuprofen*

We just got back from the hospital. Dave managed to step out in front of a car on the way home from school and get his foot run over. Unsurprisingly, he's broken a metatarsal and is now in plaster *sigh* I've drugged him up to the eyeballs with the good meds now we're home, so at least he's happy.... well, happy-ish

On the up side, Naomi can't wait to be able to decorate his cast in Fifi stickers And the Paramedic wrote on his admission form "the patient wants a pink cast"
                                ((((oma))))

(((Dave))))
                                That's gotta hurt....and sign his cast from the Woohoo's with "get well" wishes

ROFL at Naomi's comments!
                                Last edited by starlover; 07 September 2009, 12:12 PM. Reason: I cant read
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X