No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jann normally spends her days looking at pictures of me at school!

I feel sorry for you guys, I really do. But I'm just gonna sit back, relax and sup on a beer.

Hey, you guys are crazy. Those Hoohoos, or whatever they're called, on that thread for Martin are one of the weirder bunches of fandom. We don't need them! All together now, one, two, three, WE ARE THE PTB!! Gimme a P...gimme a...

Ok. Seriously where's Nad ??

EDIT: Woop! Jumble!! Martin will be so pleased...look!

And yes, that was supposed to be a Joe pic *grumbles* stoopid PB.

Comment

Nad was here most of the morning, but she had to go do some 'stuff' I'm sure she'd be back in a flash if she knew Coopie was here

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hey!
        We're being reviewed! If we don't pay attention we will be moved to the ''Secret Naughty Section of GW'' and our love for all things Martin will never see the light of day again.
        Martin will wonder where we are and feel sad about the WooHoos dissappearing like that and decide to climb down the dark, slippery depths of GW in order to find us. There he will team up with Coopie and Brad who, in turn, went on an expedition to find their crazy fangurls...
        hmmmmmm we have a naughty section?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Nad was here most of the morning, but she had to go do some 'stuff' I'm sure she'd be back in a flash if she knew Coopie was here
          Just as I knew you would as soon as a Martin pic surfaced. I wasn't worried. Really.

Hmm, methinks we should scale back the pain meds (OT)

Spoiler:
          Wisdom tooth has started what feels like Riverdance in my mouth .

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            hmmmmmm we have a naughty section?
            Yep, that's where Nad and Jann get sent when they get too guttery

Oh, naughty section. I thought you said naughty corner

Edit: Sarai, I think you just knew I'd be back from the school run about then
            OT Tooth
            Spoiler:
            Ouch! Are you getting that tooth seen to? That can hurt worse than childbirth

Comment

*pokes Jumble*

When they get too guttery?!

Comment

haha... well, naughty is naughty doesn' matter if it's just a corner or a section

Comment

My suprising vote without a brocolli clouded mind

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
                  - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (7)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*

Loved the pictures Sarai...but if you are bored...I know something to do *cough*betaing*cough*

Furthermore ...*pouts*..why does everyone think I'm GW'ing on school that much...my laptop only goes with me on monday..and since my module now ended...atm no laptop to school...on school only scary exams...

Oh and since I forgot to do this last night

*returns an very exhausted Martin, that directed a report together...*

OT...d'oh
                  Spoiler:
                  Handed in the report today...this morning actually...when I still needed to write the summary because my groups mate conviently forgot to read the e-mail from the teacher how the summary had to look like and how long

Buuut...came on school to follow class...last hour, because I didn't made it in the first hour...whta do I discover...he only gave one hour class...so I hurried for nothing

On the other side though, I saw that the whole library was filled with groups that at 12:30 pm (hand in time was 1 pm) were still working on the reports(we had to hand in 5 reports today) ...and there was no network...printers went offline so total madness Made me happy, even though I'm now very tired, that I finished it in the morning...

WEEKEND!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    *pokes Jumble*

When they get too guttery?!
                    *whistles innocently*

Ok, I admit to it to. But they taught me all I know

Comment

*whistles innocently*

Fine, I'll let you off with that one .

And Jann, I will beta if you write my essays for me. 500 words down, 17,000 more to go .

Comment

Haven't posted on his blog in hours. After having so many of my questions answered, I thought it best to share with the other kids.
                        sigpic

Comment

*whistles innocently*

yeah, right! it's always them

Comment

Just as I knew you would as soon as a Martin pic surfaced. I wasn't worried. Really.

Hmm, methinks we should scale back the pain meds (OT)

Spoiler:
                            Wisdom tooth has started what feels like Riverdance in my mouth .

(((Sarai))))

Ouch
                            Spoiler:
                            That must hurt...I've no experience myself because the teeth are still coming through...they're taking their time

...I never get too guttery*hides signatures* *crosses fingers that the 'innocent' AT one pops up*

and a whole section...sweet...is that together with those hidden pages?
                            sigpic

Comment

Jann I love that whilst thunking Brad and Bubu you still manage to keep Martin in the picture

Comment

Fine, I'll let you off with that one .

And Jann, I will beta if you write my essays for me. 500 words down, 17,000 more to go .
                                Hmm...depends on the subject...I am known to babble a lot...and write loooong essays...he he... ...

Jumble we thought you ...but I'm your grandkid...you thought me...obviously. I was such an innocent young child when I started to play on GW..and look where I ended up *hangs head in shame*

According to B I can't even see a Shep picture without thinking gutter. It was even so that when I was making the men sig yesterday I was telling it was innocent...but nooo...my messed up mind had to undress the men on the sig...

*splashes around*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X