The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gawd.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sorry Nad It's that Jann, she is an evil influence on my poor innocent brain

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I know, I know... *pats jumble*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Where's Coopie??????????

Comment

That's definitely not what I had in mind when I said 'bunny'
              Well I had another picture with bunnies...but I don't think GW allows that So I just went for the pic LJgave me a long time ago...with the description "she looks very innocent on the outside...but behind those glasses..."

Um....... that doesn't count as a '69 Jann
              Darn... Well...I could try...*kisses Shep*

Sure ...blame me again...you said the words..I just...realised them

And I just took a shower so I'm all clean and innocent again
              sigpic

Comment

*runs through pb account* Coopie! Cooooooopiiiiiiiie! Oh, here he is!

sigpic

Comment

And because I want to be mindful of the Spanner Gurls among us...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *runs through pb account* Coopie! Cooooooopiiiiiiiie! Oh, here he is!
                    (((Coopie)))
                    He's so... Him.

sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaah! Now I feel complete

Jann, I don't think you can wash it off that easily, especially since you're probably using gutter water

Comment

Oh, and for those of us who are fans of lighting...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          (((Coopie)))
                          He's so... Him.
                          But is it really fair to place him near the awesomeness that is The Martin? Even with the *cough*distraction*cough* of the um.... aeroplane?? It doesn't show him to the greatest advantage

These are better I think. Let him shine on his own

Edit: Aaaaaaaah! The lighting! The LIGHTING!!!!!! *thunk*

Comment

Jann, I don't think you can wash it off that easily, especially since you're probably using gutter water
                            I use very clean water...and I smell all nice now...Well...I did...til the pillow got on my lap again(and the laptop on the pillow) ...Shep is now squished between my lap and the laptop...

*grins*

Martin and Amanda...SQUEEE
                            sigpic

Comment

He just doesn't look right in long trousers

(I know, it's not shorts, but I like it )

That's better

And with those images in my head, I will go to bed

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin's shorts))))))))))

Comment

Rofl its all about the shorts isn't it? *drools and thinks of...other shorts*

Woodnight Jumble have some awesome dreams That include Martin lol...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X