The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yeah He said I was mumbling, but he couldn't make sense of what I was saying. Thank.heavens.for.that.
    Lucky you...I know I would have been caught...I've been known to give full answers while asleep

*huggles Jann gently*
    Thanks! *huggles back*

And my presentation went well*happy dance* I passed...mwahahahaha
    sigpic

Comment

Morning...wait...Afternoon Woohoos !

Sorry I had to dash in and out yesterday, was called to cover for someone at work *grumbles*.

So before I was so rudely interrupted, how were everyone's weekends??

Poor Sarai always having to remind us about Siler

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...alGeorge-1.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...0182221102.jpg
      "Hey, you're doing it again! Hello, my name is Martin"

CONGRATS ON 1900 SARAI !!!
      I know, tis a sad lot in life. But it's my lot. Or life, depending on how the saying goes.

It saddens me that you guys ignore poor Dan in my absence .

On a Siler-related note though, after I got in from work last night I watched a couple of episodes of Heroes with my housemate and her bf. Never seen it before and tbh was really quite impressed! At one point though one of the characters was looking for someone or something like that, and he said "Have you ever heard anything about this Siler fellow?" I swear, it was a struggle not to snort my tea everywhere .

Needless to say, yes my friend knows about my SG addiction, but not about my Siler addiction

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *blinks*

''The Martin WooHoodStock Brad's wright about Bubu Coopie is sexy, so is Siler's Wrench Oh and Major Wood/Sam JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread''
      That's better Nad!! *huggles*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Congrats Jann, *huggles* to you too!

And thanks for the congrats on my milestone Jumble, so close to my own avatar (finally!)

Comment

Lucky you...I know I would have been caught...I've been known to give full answers while asleep
        Well I think he wood only have heard me saying "No Josiane! I can't go down there "

Thanks! *huggles back*

Comment

Sarai I must have known you were around to have posted that pic ^^^

Now I wonder who you will choose for your first custom avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Morning...wait...Afternoon Woohoos !

Sorry I had to dash in and out yesterday, was called to cover for someone at work *grumbles*.
            *hugs* ...covering for people...*sends more hugs*...don't get me started about collegues

So before I was so rudely interrupted, how were everyone's weekends??
            Erm...blergh....Jann had to work a lot, two of her collegues(from the 4, including me, that work there) quit...Jann hates working that much...boss bad mood...group work didn't work ...and I didn't get to finish that much as I wanted to do...Jann got no sleep at all last night...

So...blergh

It saddens me that you guys ignore poor Dan in my absence .
            I don't he is still in my ...... thoughts

On a Siler-related note though, after I got in from work last night I watched a couple of episodes of Heroes with my housemate and her bf. Never seen it before and tbh was really quite impressed! At one point though one of the characters was looking for someone or something like that, and he said "Have you ever heard anything about this Siler fellow?" I swear, it was a struggle not to snort my tea everywhere .

Needless to say, yes my friend knows about my SG addiction, but not about my Siler addiction
            Me loves Heroes and I regulary have to think 'bout Siler while watching it...but erm...our Siler is so much better.... al though the Heroes siler is hot

Well I think he wood only have heard me saying "No Josiane! I can't go down there "
            *snort* I'll withold myself from further comments...

*falls from chair laughing.........during class*

Both of you thanks for the hugs...I really thought I was going to fail...coz that girl I worked with didn't do anything...grrr.

Now back to following class... <-- that's my head; saying that to me now
            sigpic

Comment

Sarai I must have known you were around to have posted that pic ^^^

Now I wonder who you will choose for your first custom avatar?

*happy sigh*

Yes, sadly I fear I am a little transparent.

Is it a bad thing to just keep the one I have, I do love it .

Comment

Or perhaps I'll use this one!! I forget, I made that quite a while ago with a custom avatar in mind !

*hugs* ...covering for people...*sends more hugs*...don't get me started about collegues
                *hugs more*

Sorry about your rubbish weekend Jann! Don't get me started either on colleagues that don't pull their weight. I find myself doing so much at work for basically no recognition and more often than not covering for someone else's shortcomings!

Oh well, at least there's these two to come back to...

EDIT: Ack, sorry for double post!

Comment

Oh yeah...we sure have those two to come back*tries to hide pictures from boys behind her*

Sweet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Sarai, how could you have forgotten about that one? It's purrrrrrrrfect for you

Sorry you both had bad weekends.......... should I keep quiet about how brilliant mine was?

Comment

Oh Sarai, how could you have forgotten about that one? It's purrrrrrrrfect for you

Sorry you both had bad weekends.......... should I keep quiet about how brilliant mine was?
                      Nah you can be happy... As for mothers day...in here we still have to wait untill May for Mothers day...I find that weird lol!

Oh and you can tell about your great one...you can cheer us up with that ...we've had times that i was the other way around!

*huggles Shep and Martin again*
                      sigpic

Comment

Me is bored... and I don't care about the class atm

sigpic

Comment

So far this page has nearly all my fave Martinpics

Here's another one or two.....

*waves to Babancat*

Comment

Oooohhh Jann is happy now...*goes out to to get some coffee*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Yawn* Morning Woohoos! *yawn* Excellent pics.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well we've googled him and not found it, we've asked Joe, he didn't answer, we've asked Bam Bam, he didn't know, I emailed Lee Wilson, he didn't answer, we've asked the lady that runs AT's website, she didn't know, and we've asked on the Sanctuary website, nobody there knows

We've speculated that maybe he's an alien, sent here to be The Best Director Ever 'Born' and provide us with loads of really brilliant SG1 and SGA eps, or that he was found in a cabbage patch (but we decided he's just not ugly enough for that ), so it appears that for some reason his birthday is a State Secret.................. unless you can prove otherwise by finding it out for us, in which case you will undoubtedly be smothered in as much green as we can muster amongst the WooHoos, and lauded forevermore for being The One that finally found out

All we want to do is have a special celebration day for him on his thread, is that too much to ask??????
                                LOL! Just to clarify, by "green" do we mean cash or GW green?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X