No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm self-employed, so when I say my 'accounts' I mean the whole kit and caboodle

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'm self-employed, so when I say my 'accounts' I mean the whole kit and caboodle
      I've been there. Here the accounting is simplified. Not always a good thing. I can deduct almost no expenses, except for those health related.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Fortunately, in my job I'm expected to have expenses of up to two-thirds of my income - I just have to be imaginative in how I make that amount appear in my paperwork

Comment

Fortunately, in my job I'm expected to have expenses of up to two-thirds of my income - I just have to be imaginative in how I make that amount appear in my paperwork
          Oh, I get it. Here the goverment assumes a percentage over your income and that's it. No more, no less. Unless your income is above a certain figure and then it's the same.
          sigpic

Comment

You guys are all Awesome.
            That is all.
            (((WooHoos)))
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Comment

In the states that is called "creative" accounting!
                sigpic

Comment

my husband is self employed. Or mostly. (and mostly retired) we keep major expenses for his business, and we can divide the household expenses (like mortgage and electricity) based on the square footage of the house vs. the square footage of his home office.
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems I just can't leave that pic alone..............

Comment

I like what you've done with it here Jumble.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola I spent hours last night trying to get it right and failing miserably - this morning I started from scratch and it just fell into place
                        Last edited by Jumble; 13 November 2013, 04:12 AM. Reason: Freudian slip :D

Comment

Thanks Nola I spent hours last night trying to get it right and failing miserably - this morning I started from scratch and it just fell into place
                          Yep, sometimes nothing works and then suddenly: it just does!

It's gorgeous, and you emphasized his expression. well done!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks One of the textures I used seems to have brought his eyes out a bit - pure accident, but a happy one

Comment

Gorgeous, jumble! I'm not surprised you can't leave it alone
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks I do hope we get to see the rest of the pics from that photoshoot - pretty sure they're going to be Awesome!

I've just watched Curtain (Hercule Poirot's last case), and despite having read the book so already knowing the ending, I found myself feeling very sad I've read all of Agatha Christie's Poirot books, of which there were many, and I kinda felt that I knew him well. The end was very fitting, and very cleverly thought out and constructed, and David Suchet did the character justice. Still, sad to know there will be no more televised Poirot stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X