X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    17?
    Oh, yikes! Thanks............

I guess I'll have to be honest and get in the spirit of the challenge....... but sooooo not one I wood have chose But I guess that's the challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh, yikes! Thanks............

I guess I'll have to be honest and get in the spirit of the challenge....... but sooooo not one I wood have chose But I guess that's the challenge

Sorry. I seem to pick the weird ones. It's a ntaural talent of mine.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Sorry. I seem to pick the weird ones. It's a ntaural talent of mine.
        No worries - like I said, that's the challenge

And actually, now that I've googled images I see that he's quite easy on the eyes, so it won't be that much of a hardship

Comment

I only ever need the pink ones, provided I take them as soon as I get a warning.

Maybe you'd do better to try to find the trigger - keep a food/drink/activity diary and see if anything coincides.
          That is something I have been doing for the past couple of weeks, so far nothing seems to jump out. The only thing that is different is her mood the night before an attack, she gets very grumpy
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            That is something I have been doing for the past couple of weeks, so far nothing seems to jump out. The only thing that is different is her mood the night before an attack, she gets very grumpy
            Which at least gives you a clue I suppose. I've never found my trigger, it just happens out of the blue I do think that hormonal changes are relevant - I never had a migraine until after my first child was born. After the second, I was free of them .... until I had a third Suz has a lot to answer for

Comment

Which at least gives you a clue I suppose. I've never found my trigger, it just happens out of the blue I do think that hormonal changes are relevant - I never had a migraine until after my first child was born. After the second, I was free of them .... until I had a third Suz has a lot to answer for
              I have never found the trigger for my migranes either. Day/night, watching or not watching TV, eating not eating..... doesn't seem to matter. I've been having them since I worked for MDC. My very first one was the worst! Never had another one like that again. But didn't even know what it was back then. Mine have no pain - they are 100% visual. The doctor said I was lucky but it could change and become painful someday - but for over 30 years now it (thank you) has never been anything but strange psychedelic patterns. And thankfully - never once when I was driving.
              sigpic

Comment

Psychedelic patterns? Could it be the broccoli causing that?

Comment

I'm so sorry for anyone getting migraines - so difficult. I've had a tremendous migraine for three days now. I've only been able to identify two triggers - the rest seem to come out of the blue. Big weather changes and anyone wearing strong scents.
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in and hugs WooHoo heads*
                    Even the ones without migraines.

I don't care how it looks.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*joins Nad in head hugging*

*waves at all the Spencers*

I think they must think it's Friday night party night in here.
                      sigpic

Comment

*opens the Special Broccoli Jar*

Stay groovy sweet Spencers!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *joins Nad in head hugging*

*waves at all the Spencers*

I think they must think it's Friday night party night in here.

I don't know about in here but I've just been to a party....mine!! Had every intention of spending my Birthday at home reading. But instead ended up at my Parents with my Sister and Brother, eating lots of fried food and drinking far too many strong White Russians, feeling decidedly mellow right now.

And it's just taken me 10 minutes to write that paragraph without spelling mistakes!!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Birthday
                            Mr
                            !!!

That's just in time
                            Glad you had fun!

sigpic

Comment

Psychedelic patterns? Could it be the broccoli causing that?
                              Well then I would have a reason! But it never seems to come on when I have broccoli! Not once!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr!
                              sigpic

Comment

It is well known that broccoli has amazing painkilling properties You can even get it on prescription now

Comment

Working...
                                X