The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Andy!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      Do you think Joe will post some pics today? You know...of himself. *hopeful look*
      *runz around, arms flailing* EEEEEE! He did, he did, he DID!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Deeds! We had fun I mostly enjoyed watching all the cosplayers Hope you enjoyed your day and have a lovely birthday tomorrow!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Dunked ourselves in the pool then picked up a delicious Chinese meal - now chilling with a bottle of wine. Lovely end to a great (if tiring ) day

Comment

sounds fantastic. It's very hot here, and a dip would be lovely. I do miss having a pool in the backyard.
            sigpic

Comment

Blistering hot again - contemplating another dip in the pool .. . ...........

Comment

I'm glued to the TV - Go, Andy, Go!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Blistering hot again - contemplating another dip in the pool .. . ...........
                  Jumble - I didn't realize you had a pool or are you at Cags?
                  sigpic

Comment

Andy is up two sets to love!!! WooHOO!
                    sigpic

Comment

the 77 year drought is over!!! Andy is champion!

*wild cheering*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        the 77 year drought is over!!! Andy is champion!

*wild cheering*

Excellent - droughts are never good things! Congrats on your new CHAMPION!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Jumble - I didn't realize you had a pool or are you at Cags?
                          I was still with Cags and Ben, but I'm home now

Comment

· Martin Wood @realmartinwood 5 Jul
                            Prep on the season finale continues....@AndieMacDowell3 @DylanNealStudio @terylrothery @Amandalexander pic.twitter.com/sGUh0qSiyI

· Ellie Harvie @ellieharvie 17h
                            @realmartinwood that coffee cup by the keyboard is stressing me out.

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 16h
                            “@ellieharvie: @realmartinwood that coffee by the keyboard is stressing me out.” Don't worry it has a protective shield of sugar covering it.

Comment

Just realized all I've eaten today is a couple of slices of toast this morning - no wonder I'm hungry

The bowl of ice-cream I've just devoured doesn't count, right?

Comment

Happy Birthday Deeds!!

Congrats to Andy, fabulous win!

· Martin Wood @realmartinwood 5 Jul
                                Prep on the season finale continues....@AndieMacDowell3 @DylanNealStudio @terylrothery @Amandalexander pic.twitter.com/sGUh0qSiyI

· Ellie Harvie @ellieharvie 17h
                                @realmartinwood that coffee cup by the keyboard is stressing me out.

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 16h
                                “@ellieharvie: @realmartinwood that coffee by the keyboard is stressing me out.” Don't worry it has a protective shield of sugar covering it.
                                Saw ads on TV for Cedar Cove, it is going to start airing here soon.

Is Ellie Harvie involved in Cedar Cove or just responding to Martin radomly? Turns out I know her brother, he is also a lawyer and we have a case together. Had a lovely time chatting with him about his sister.

Just realized all I've eaten today is a couple of slices of toast this morning - no wonder I'm hungry

The bowl of ice-cream I've just devoured doesn't count, right?
                                Nope.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X