No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Schedules are up....haven't checked everything but Amanda and Claudia's talk on Saturday is due to take place at 11.15 a.m...

The schedule for all talks and photos ops is in the first post of this thread on the Showmasters Forum...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=81163

I will be there definitely on the Saturday and if I don't manage to get everything done I might come back on the Sunday, however I'm now hoping to fit all my stuff in on one day so I can spend my birthday with my family now....won't say "see you there" as there will be thousands of people and I know what a scrum it can be

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Everyone, I'm Her Universe's Fangirl of the day!

In case you aren't familiar with it, Her Univere is a geek girl fashion brand started by Star Wars: Clone Wars voice actress Ashley Eckstein who is devoted to promoting the fangirl in all of us. She is supper nice to her fans, and even remembered meeting me before by my costume when I saw her at Star Wars weekends a few weeks ago.
      Aw that's fab. Well done.

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      The Schedules are up....haven't checked everything but Amanda and Claudia's talk on Saturday is due to take place at 11.15 a.m...
      Ok that's quite, er early. We have the standard tickets so can't even get in until 11am. I was hoping to have a leisurely morning (brekkie in the cafe) and nice bus/tube ride up there. Will have to get up earlier! Still, not a problem, only 40 minutes from me on the Picadilly so it won't be so bad.

Once again thank you for sharing this information. I would never have known where to look.

Looks like I have a photo op at around 2.20 and at 4.30pm then. To be honest that's about right and looking at the schedule, it'll all fit together nicely.

I will be there definitely on the Saturday and if I don't manage to get everything done I might come back on the Sunday, however I'm now hoping to fit all my stuff in on one day so I can spend my birthday with my family now....won't say "see you there" as there will be thousands of people and I know what a scrum it can be

Deeds xx
      Well you never know. We will look out for you... or you can for us.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Aw that's fab. Well done.

Ok that's quite, er early. We have the standard tickets so can't even get in until 11am. I was hoping to have a leisurely morning (brekkie in the cafe) and nice bus/tube ride up there. Will have to get up earlier! Still, not a problem, only 40 minutes from me on the Picadilly so it won't be so bad.

Once again thank you for sharing this information. I would never have known where to look.

Looks like I have a photo op at around 2.20 and at 4.30pm then. To be honest that's about right and looking at the schedule, it'll all fit together nicely.

Well you never know. We will look out for you... or you can for us.
        Thank you.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sharon, yes, staying up to 3am UK time did work out for me, managed to win a Tesla white lab coat, Ryan Robbins costume (trouser, jacket, shirt and tie) from Wingman (the double date episode) and last but not least another Helen Magnus costume, a nice grey pants suite with black t-shirt, sorry to say forgot which eps.

Looking forward to this weekend, if all goes well I should be sitting next to someone special on Saturday, fingers crossed.

Bye for now
          xx
          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Ok that's quite, er early. We have the standard tickets so can't even get in until 11am. I was hoping to have a leisurely morning (brekkie in the cafe) and nice bus/tube ride up there. Will have to get up earlier! Still, not a problem, only 40 minutes from me on the Piccadilly so it won't be so bad.
            Do you mean the AT/CB talk? I'm probably going to get a refund, so there's no rush on my account

I've just got the one with AT at 2.20, so we'll be free to wander most of the time

Thanks Deeds - I was searching all over the place for the Schedule and couldn't find it

Comment

Robert Rankin will be there signing copies of his latest book. I will definitely be buying a copy... or two (one for my best friend). She met him a couple of years ago at a book signing/convention thing and said he was one of the nicest blokes she'd ever met. Also met Terry Pratchett and had a good long chat with him too. Alas he's not at LFCC but I'd love to get a book signed by him one day.
              He would be awesome to meet. Sadly time's probably running out on that front

That works well for anyone who's not travelling too far and only has the MS photo/auto tickets. Not much good if you can't make it to the winter one, or if you wanted the MS/AT pic. Still... on the bright side, for many people it's a reasonably good outcome and for those that it's not, then they will get refunded. I like the integrity of Showmasters in that respect; they could easily say "no refund" on the talk since it's still two Stargate actors, but are prepared to honour refund for it. Personally, if I were going to the talk I think I would still go because, like you say, I think it will be interesting all the same. I didn't get a ticket for the talk though because I will have Benjabubs in tow and I would have had to get him a ticket too (and persuade him to sit still for the duration which... huh... 6 years old? Not much chance. As you say, Jumble, you can decide on the day.
              Yeah, they've handled the whole thing very well I think. As EH-T said, I would rather have seen AT/MS, and whether I'd have bought a ticket if it had been billed as AT/CB from the start I don't know. But since I have the ticket anyway I may as well still use it and it will be interesting to hear from them both

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Martin Wood @realmartinwood 3h
              Sleepless nights, endless meetings,this pace would kill an ordinary man

It's a tough life Nice pic!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              Everyone, I'm Her Universe's Fangirl of the day!

In case you aren't familiar with it, Her Univere is a geek girl fashion brand started by Star Wars: Clone Wars voice actress Ashley Eckstein who is devoted to promoting the fangirl in all of us. She is supper nice to her fans, and even remembered meeting me before by my costume when I saw her at Star Wars weekends a few weeks ago.
              Awesome!

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

The schedule for all talks and photos ops is in the first post of this thread on the Showmasters Forum...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=81163

Deeds xx
              Thanks for bringing that over here! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Yeah, that's going to be a little bit tight, timing-wise Will PM you and Jumble about arrangements

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
              Hi Sharon, yes, staying up to 3am UK time did work out for me, managed to win a Tesla white lab coat, Ryan Robbins costume (trouser, jacket, shirt and tie) from Wingman (the double date episode) and last but not least another Helen Magnus costume, a nice grey pants suite with black t-shirt, sorry to say forgot which eps.

Looking forward to this weekend, if all goes well I should be sitting next to someone special on Saturday, fingers crossed.

Bye for now
              xx
              Fingers crossed indeed! Hope we manage to see you on Saturday too!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I have photo op with Amanda at 9.30am...
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  He would be awesome to meet. Sadly time's probably running out on that front

Yeah, they've handled the whole thing very well I think. As EH-T said, I would rather have seen AT/MS, and whether I'd have bought a ticket if it had been billed as AT/CB from the start I don't know. But since I have the ticket anyway I may as well still use it and it will be interesting to hear from them both

It's a tough life Nice pic!

Awesome!

Thanks for bringing that over here! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Yeah, that's going to be a little bit tight, timing-wise Will PM you and Jumble about arrangements

Fingers crossed indeed! Hope we manage to see you on Saturday too!
                  Thanks, Josi!

sigpic

Comment

Chris Heyerdahl in Castle? He does get about doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post

Bye for now
                      xx
                      I should have known!

Say hi to her for me and tell her I'll see her in Chicago!

Good for him. Such a nice guy.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Not my problem, thank goodness, but have seen enough of this!

sigpic

Comment

I think I spotted him in Nikitta as well as Amanda's dad in her flashbacks.

sigpic

Comment

Stupid stupid stupid LFCC!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yeah....Claudia has now cancelled due to family problems...the Saturday a.m. talk tickets will be refunded to accounts after the show now....

I'm not going now....so I won't see you guys there...there's no need for me to go and all I'll lose is 2 early bird entry tickets.....

What a short end to my Convention re-planning today ...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=81210

Deeds xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Whoa, Claudia Black didn't last very long. Sorry for those going to the con - not going to be quite as good as I expected it would have been. Hope they find someone really really quick!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X