No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe x2 in one day? *passes out* Nice job LJ!

Congrats on the 10K posts Nola! Maybe in another 5 years for me...

Welcome home Josi. Sorry you didn't bring the sun with you.

Jumble I don't mind admitting being a wimp over the cold and, uh, yeah, definite excuse to give Martin an extra huggle.

Benjabubs is poorly again. To tell the truth, ever since my little virusy thing and his chicken pox neither of us have been 100% and I've been battling on the edge of some cold/flu/throaty thing that's constantly lurking. I lost my voice yesterday and B was running a temperature over 100 when I picked him up from school. He wasn't right when he went in but okish so I thought they'd call if he needed to come home. He really should have. Guess he'll be off school tomorrow then.
    My nephew, Ewan was over on Saturday; he turned up on the doorstep leaking blood out of his head where some local scrote smashed him with something to impress the ladies (I use the term loosely) he was with, as best we can figure out. Apparently Ewan got the better of him though because he might look skinny but he's 6ft 3 and quite strong! I popped on my nurses uniform... uh, no actually I just had my pinny on anyway because I was baking brownies... and bandaged his head. Then helped him get drunk to forget the pain which, uh, pretty sure isn't in the medical handbook or anything but seemed like the right thing to do when he refused a trip to the walk in centre so someone could fix him up properly. We sat and watched the remake of Total Recall which, actually, was pretty decent. I know; I am so behind on my movie watching. I feel like I've missed out on everything the last few years.
    There's so much rubbish on the on-demand service though. I was in the mood for one of the old classics like the Hammer horrors, or some black and white film noir/thrillers but there was virtually nothing to chose from.
    sigpic

Comment

I think you'll find that administering alcohol is in the medical handbook - it says don't do it! Alcohol thins the blood and can turn a leak into a flood But it sounds like he survived appreciated your ministrations

I wonder what the other bloke looked like Ewan is definitely not one to mess with, I wood have thought

On demand? Pretty rubbish IMO If you miss a programme, you'll be lucky if it pops up on 'on demand' within a week

I'm off to bed - WoodNight

*huggles Martin*

You know, just to get warm

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Gorgeous font LJ - care to share?

How come you never post on the AfA thread?
        The background font in Scriptina, the foreground font is Recorda Script.

You know, I just haven't had time to keep up with another thread. I don't do much artwork anymore, anyway. Just my stalkerish Joe art!
        sigpic

Comment

I could hardly believe my ears when I heard it

It feels colder now than any time over the winter - 4C now

If Martin reads this he'll think we're all such wimps - after all, he survived in - 50C whilst filming Continuum. The difference is, he got paid! And we're just not used to it

*thinks* Hm. Good excuse to give him an extra huggle, right?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...g.gif:original

Spring began four days ago - did you blink and miss it?

*squishy huggles Josi*

Go on then, tell us what the temperature was in Oz

Hope you enjoyed your walk in the sunshine Laurie

I did indeed until I got the mail and saw how much I owe to the IRS this year! There should be a law! But are US Congress can't even decide it they should use the congressional bathroom or just keep crapping on their constituents!

Welcome home Josi - need to come over here! It's lovely today. Oh and Seattle has a great library!

Cags - remind me to have you nurse me back to health even if it is 100 proof health!
          Last edited by llp; 25 March 2013, 04:53 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I think you'll find that administering alcohol is in the medical handbook - it says don't do it! Alcohol thins the blood and can turn a leak into a flood
            See, this is why I make a lousy nurse!

But it sounds like he survived appreciated your ministrations
            *cough* You really can make anything icky!

Woodnight Jumble. Sweet huggly Martin-filled dreams.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love it LJ. Please continue the stalkerish JoeArt!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Love it LJ. Please continue the stalkerish JoeArt!
                  Oh, if you insist!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, the fun I can have with just one picture!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all!

Welcome home Josi!

The weather is doin such odd things! Melbourne is back in heat-ville today after a week of regular autumn weather. Its 32c today! The constant changes wpuld be refreshing if they didn't aggravate my fibro!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        The background font in Scriptina, the foreground font is Recorda Script.

You know, I just haven't had time to keep up with another thread. I don't do much artwork anymore, anyway. Just my stalkerish Joe art!
                        Thanks *snurches fonts*

She says, then creates more great JoeArt

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        See, this is why I make a lousy nurse!

*cough* You really can make anything icky!
                        How is that icky?

I think your icky mind is reading more into it than my non-icky mind intended...............

Woodnight Jumble. Sweet huggly Martin-filled dreams.
                        I haven't managed to catch any of my dreams lately. I'm just left with a slight impression of them, which is very frustrating

*waves to Bekki*

*hugs Laurie for IRS stealth*

You're retired, and not earning, so how can you owe taxes?

Comment

*hugs Laurie for IRS stealth*

You're retired, and not earning, so how can you owe taxes?
                          Sadly, I bought a house to save money - renting was expensive (or at least my taste were) so I needed to withdrew money from my IRA to cover a larger downpayment and therefore lower house payment - and even though they sent 10% of it to the feds - they wanted 30% and the income from that along with my Social Security and pensions put me in a higher tax bracket. They get you no matter what. Apparently the govmt believe it should cost me thousands of dollars to be able to save money. And they wonder why the housing market has collapsed.
                          sigpic

Comment

How is that icky?

I think your icky mind is reading more into it than my non-icky mind intended...............
                            Well, y'know, since I'm often being accused of Ickying up the thread, I thought "if the cap fits".

I haven't managed to catch any of my dreams lately. I'm just left with a slight impression of them, which is very frustrating

*huggles* That's pretty much my normal right there. The melatonin has helped but I've eased up on that since we're getting more daylight. Not that I'm getting out in it much with this weather and the constant lurgies.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Sadly, I bought a house to save money - renting was expensive (or at least my taste were) so I needed to withdrew money from my IRA to cover a larger downpayment and therefore lower house payment - and even though they sent 10% of it to the feds - they wanted 30% and the income from that along with my Social Security and pensions put me in a higher tax bracket. They get you no matter what. Apparently the govmt believe it should cost me thousands of dollars to be able to save money. And they wonder why the housing market has collapsed.
                            How much! Oh that sucks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *bounces in*

I'm baaaaack!!!!!!!

*squishy huggles everyone* How are you all? Had fun while I've been away? Any news of note or other excitements?

I had an amazing, amazing time - loved every single minute of my trip except for the exceedingly long plane rides. Landed back at Heathrow yesterday evening, absolutely exhausted, but my awesome brother was there to pick me up and take me back to my mum & dad's, rather than having to get a bus back to Oxford and a flat that would be cold and empty of food. Have just driven back up today, with a stop to see my sister and nephew So very cold here though If it wasn't for the fact that I have had quite enough of planes for a while I'd be tempted to head straight back to the Southern Hemisphere!
                              *Squishy huggles* Welcome back, Josi!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I did indeed until I got the mail and saw how much I owe to the IRS this year! There should be a law! But are US Congress can't even decide it they should use the congressional bathroom or just keep crapping on their constituents!

Welcome home Josi - need to come over here! It's lovely today. Oh and Seattle has a great library!

Cags - remind me to have you nurse me back to health even if it is 100 proof health!
                              Seattle does have a great library! It's considered one of the top libraries architecturally, I just wish I had had a decent camera when I went on that trip, my film was ruined. But you never know, I could end up there one day.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*waves and huggles to all*

*runs around nekkid*

Weeeee!

and it's still way too cold outside! Hmpf
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X