No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you're feeling better Laurie - just don't go overdoing it too soon

Enjoy your nap LJ What variation of 'Joe' are you going to call the pup?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Thanks Josi *huggles back*

It's not actually Martin posting all the pics, most of them are courtesy of Amanda Alexander - either way, we're not complaining are we?

Except, as Claire said, I wish he'd damnwell smile now and then
      True. But the upsurge in pics even if not directly from the man himself is remarkably coincidental with his arrival on twitter

Enjoy your nap LJ What variation of 'Joe' are you going to call the pup?
      ^^What she said
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Just when I thought life couldn't get any more hectic we had a girl quit on us with no notice last week whist we had another member of staff on holiday AND we are still looking for a new member of staff to replace one that left a couple of months ago - meant 2 of us doing the work of 5 this week. 55 hours instead of 40 - looking forward to the overtime pay!

Thank you Jumble. To be honest I had forgotten about the pics as well

Booked my holiday yesterday - going to be needing that overtime pay to cover the overdraft now I think

Spoiler:

Pic of the pool where we are going to be staying!

5 weeks and I really can't wait. It's been over 7 years since just me and Ellie had a holiday together.

There is also a rumour going around my family that Baby James has decided to start walking. I haven't seen it yet so until then I'm reserving the right not to believe it!

*leaves extra huggles*
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I did okay! Of course coming home to my a/c being on didn't hurt any!

It was too damn hot at 88°F/31.1°C (should be more like about 77°F/25°C this time of year). Damn weather in this country is going nutz! And there are still people out there that don't believe we did this to ourselves?????

After lunch I finished off my grocery shopping for the week.... warn out from the heat, I put everything away and relaxed for awhile. Feeling good again. I think I am finally getting past that damn cold! Lasted way to long - and cough (although not as deep or severe) isn't completely gone, but lessened a lot. I hope this isn't a sign of my life in the future. This is the second flu/cold I have had in the last 6 months after a few years without them (or so mild it didn't matter that much). Is this the aging process - I object and reject it! So there!

Originally posted by Madness Reigns
          Just when I thought life couldn't get any more hectic we had a girl quit on us with no notice last week whist we had another member of staff on holiday AND we are still looking for a new member of staff to replace one that left a couple of months ago - meant 2 of us doing the work of 5 this week. 55 hours instead of 40 - looking forward to the overtime pay! Booked my holiday yesterday - going to be needing that overtime pay to cover the overdraft now I think
          I like the way you think - that place is gorious! Where is it anyhow??? Really a beautiful, ah hotel.

LJ - I think you deserve the puppy more and will give him a great home. So what ya going to call him?

And I too am enjoying the new pictures - but agee with Claire as well - wish someone would catch him smiling. Why does he have to be so self conscious about it. He has a lovely smile. We saw it in Vancouver, didn't we Jumble! You more than us, of course!
          sigpic

Comment

The puppy's name is Angus. He's 4 1/2 months old now, and just huge! He was always my favorite, and I'm very glad to have him back home.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              I like the way you think - that place is gorious! Where is it anyhow??? Really a beautiful, ah hotel.
              It's on the island of Djerba, far end of the Tunisian coast.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              The puppy's name is Angus. He's 4 1/2 months old now, and just huge! He was always my favorite, and I'm very glad to have him back home.
              What a cute name. Do we get a pic?

Just about to take Ellie to school, she's off on a school trip for 4 days to the local zoo's activity center. They're in for a fun couple of days camping!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian Woohoos, to Martin and Amanda and all the rest of our lovely PTB!!!

MR, that looks gorgeous! Bet you can't wait to get away!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LJ, Happy Belated Birthday!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *flops into thread* Busy busy busy few days

I have to say, I am thoroughly appreciating Martin's new-found twitterness. All these new pics and little updates

*huggles Woohoos all with a special huggle for Jumble*
                  *huggles back*

And Happy Canada Day to our Northern neighbors, including Amanda and Martin.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Woo!

Happy Canada Day, dear Canadians!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, and Angus:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        This is only a puppy.... going to be a very big boy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          This is only a puppy.... going to be a very big boy!
                          Yep. Just over 4 months old. He is going to be ginormous! He's my gentle giant.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                            *shimmies*

Aww, look at that pup! *melts*

My shift key isn't working well.
                            I think it's just a matter of cleaning this time though...
                            *off to investigate*

*waves to the Spencers*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

English Woohoos, what's the weather like up there?
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs WooHoos*
                                *shimmies*

Aww, look at that pup! *melts*

My shift key isn't working well.
                                I think it's just a matter of cleaning this time though...
                                *off to investigate*

*waves to the Spencers*
                                The toast crumbs are working then? Mwahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X