• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday
    LJ
    !!!

I hope it rocks!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

To the idiots who think it's funny to scratch cars in the mall parking I wish a slow and painful death. No love. Me
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!

*huggles Sil* I bet it's kids
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ!!!

And big squishy huggles about your dog So sorry
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday LJ

Sil - I had someone do that at work on my new car many (many) years ago. I parked it away from everyone so it wouldn't get damaged and they purposely sought out my car and keyed it a lot - got it rubbed out and they did it again. Everyone made very good money at that place (McDonnell Douglas AirCraft) so the only reason was jealousy because I got a new car. Started parking a lot closer to the guard shack and they quit doing it. To cowardly to get caught. There were some really petty people at that place which always surprised me because of all the pay and benefits everyone got, even the lowest paid jobs got a lot more there (money and benefits) then they would anywhere else.. No one ever seemed satisfied.
              sigpic

Comment

Gillian Horvath ?@GillianHorvath 9m
                Following @realmartinwood on Twitter and in the real world.

Claire Cowan ?@clairec007 8m
                @GillianHorvath @realmartinwood we need one with a nice smile, will make the woohoos smile even more ps happy Canada weekend

Comment

*dancez in birthday suit*

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! It has been a fabulous day, even with the sadness lingering.
                  sigpic

Comment

Phew! *iz knackered*

I've mown the lawn, jetwashed the patio and sprayed the driveway with weedkiller - all before lunch!

You know, it's odd - I've lived in this house for 25 years, and my garden has seen a lot of gardening and partying - garden parties, birthday parties, 'hey look, there are more than six people here, let's have a party!' parties (including the one when a very drunken Jumble stood in the garden at 3am yelling "Suzy!! I can't find Lickrish! Come and help me find him!", (Lickrish = black baby rabbit) at which point Suzy came running out with a torch in her hand, stopped dead, put her hands on her hips and said "Mother, what's that sitting on your foot?" Um..... ), and yet the only thing that surfaced from my memory as I worked out there today was one week-end when Michael and I were pruning, shredding and watering - he laughed at me because I put gloves on to protect my nails, so I sprayed him with the hosepipe. He picked up the other hosepipe and sprayed me back and we had a helluva water fight, ending with us both soaked to the skin and in dire need of a hot shower......

I miss him *sigh*

Comment

I remember doing that with my brothers and sisters one night. It started with water pistols, accelerated to cups of water (while running up and down the street after each other) and ended up with a hose - that eventually got shot through the kitchen window at one of my sisters by my brother.
                      sigpic

Comment

We weren't allowed to do any of that when we were kids That's probably why it was a frequent event for mine

Comment

*flops into thread* Busy busy busy few days

I have to say, I am thoroughly appreciating Martin's new-found twitterness. All these new pics and little updates

*huggles Woohoos all with a special huggle for Jumble*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josi *huggles back*

It's not actually Martin posting all the pics, most of them are courtesy of Amanda Alexander - either way, we're not complaining are we?

Except, as Claire said, I wish he'd damnwell smile now and then

Comment

Hello! I actually got a great night's sleep with about 8 1/2 hours and 3 of those hours were in my bed (been using my reclining chair mostly)! Woke up this morning feeling almost (but not quite) like my old (newer) self - would love to feel like my old self but would have to knock off about 20 years! Anyhow on to better things. Still have that damn bloody cough (not as bad and still on meds) but feeling energetic enough that I just got showered and dressed (and still have energy) and I'm off to have lunch - too late for breakfast (or is it - hmmmm!) But whatever, I even vacumned the living room and dining room this am (not going to get carried away - rest of house can wait)! Just happy to start feeling almost normal again. Now here's hoping is lasts all day. So off I go.... everyone have a great day!
                              sigpic

Comment

*stretches lazily* My sis also brought back one of the pups I had fostered. She said we needed him more than anyone else. So he's stretched out on the floor asleep. I think I'll go take a nap.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X