No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm... Not what I had in mind, but hey...
    I am doing artwork

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      WooHood!!!! Nad Art!!!
      I love it. I think you've started a new movement. Hero and God with a cult following, the similarities are all there

So what are the 12 labors of Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
        WooHood!!!! Nad Art!!!
        I love it. I think you've started a new movement. Hero and God with a cult following, the similarities are all there

So what are the 12 labors of Martin?
        Thanks

And yeah, isn't it every girl's dream to start a little cult one day?
        Let me think of that one...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Awesome Hercules sigs Nad !

Jumble's been very quiet all evening

Comment

She's been giggling at JM's blog entry tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              OMG!! He ys HYLARYOUS!! Poor Ashleygh

The new Scifi Channel's name deserves to be made fun of. SyFy is ridiculous!

You know it looks like Joe typed his entire blog in Welsh

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Oh Joe, why don't you wryte comedy shows? You wood be bryllyant at yt

Comment

SQUUNK!!!

OMM! (oh my martin) I haven't been this excited in...in...possibly ever! Nyah - you are my hero!!! My hero's hero! YOU MADE IT!! *crash tackle hugs and licks face (like a puppy, not a creepy stalker...in fact, scrap the licking, I don't think it can be unlike a creepy stalker)*

REPOST

Please please please can I snurch? And then huggle it? with a brownie? SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

Amajoeda Tapalozzi (?) Doesn't quite have the same ring to it...
                  I dunno - I think you might be on to something there. Tapalozzi has a nice ring to it! ...not sure about Amajoeda (although it would rhyme with Yoda, and that's always a plus)
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome Nad...mmm...I thunk hercules a half god!

Lol, she isn't the only one

((((Sarai)))) for the crappy day!
                    sigpic

Comment

LUVNJACK!!!!!! QUIIIIIIICK!!!!

(from Joe's Blog)

Spoiler:
                      on March 16, 2009 at 8:22 pm Jenny Robin
                      Joe, I have to apologize to you. We’re over. I’ve dumped you for Facebook. It’s not you, it’s me. I need some space, some room and time to think about things.

No, I have to be honest with you, because, as you know, I respect you. And so, actually, it is you. The problem is you. Facebook treats me better than you ever did. Facebook calls me; Facebook emails me. Facebook sends me regular updates. Facebook is fascinated with every little detail of my, according to you, ‘humdrum’ existence.

I like that attention. And Facebook is so multi-talented. We play silly little games together and chat in the evenings and leave cute little notes for each other. We’re adorable, really. Oh, and Facebook and I have all the same friends, even friends from high school whom we don’t remember but say we do anyway so as not to hurt anyone’s feelings. Facebook and I are like this: ll.

And so, Joe, I hope you understand. I mean, I’ll see you every week or so…ok, every couple of days….fine! I’ll check here every single day, because that’s how nice of a person I am.

But just know that I’m dumping you, not the other way around. So, if you try to spin it any other way to our mutual friends, just know that I’ve already left them a message on Facebook telling them that I dumped YOU.

So, yeah, um, I guess that’s all.
                      We can still be friends, right?

Joe's been dumped, there's a vacancy in the harem! Get in there QUICK!!

Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        SQUUNK!!!

OMM! (oh my martin) I haven't been this excited in...in...possibly ever! Nyah - you are my hero!!! My hero's hero! YOU MADE IT!! *crash tackle hugs and licks face (like a puppy, not a creepy stalker...in fact, scrap the licking, I don't think it can be unlike a creepy stalker)*

REPOST

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...artandasig.jpg

Please please please can I snurch? And then huggle it? with a brownie? SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!

I dunno - I think you might be on to something there. Tapalozzi has a nice ring to it! ...not sure about Amajoeda (although it would rhyme with Yoda, and that's always a plus)
                        I don't think there is any possible way I could refuse you after that reaction. Not that I ever would, I'm too scared

I think Amajoeda has a nice Scifi ring to it - Emperor Amajoeda of the Tapalozzis

EDIT: jumble

Comment

((((Joe Mallozzy))))
                          Oh wow, that was too funny

sigpic

Comment

ROFL 'bout the message...you know for the post of this evening..and this..dumping, it makes me wonder who is more insane...the fans? or Joe Mallozy?
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the sigs Nad Just a little surprised that they're not your usual colourful stuff but brilliant just the same. Having him carrying the chair is a stroke of genius, woodn't have thought of that

Thanks

And yeah, isn't it every girl's dream to start a little cult one day?
                              Let me think of that one...
                              But, but......... I thought The WooHoos were a cult You're telling me we're not?? And I've followed you all this time, believing in you as our WooHoo Leader
                              Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                                I don't think there is any possible way I could refuse you after that reaction. Not that I ever would, I'm too scared

I think Amajoeda has a nice Scifi ring to it - Emperor Amajoeda of the Tapalozzis

EDIT: jumble
                                Er, don't you mean a nyce SyFy ryng to yt?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                ROFL 'bout the message...you know for the post of this evening..and this..dumping, it makes me wonder who is more insane...the fans? or Joe Mallozy?
                                Y'm guessyng yt takes a specyal type of ynsane fan to apprecyate someone as specyal as Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X