Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    LOL! Nad, how does The Lady on the Park Bench feel about Joe?
    Well, to quote her after she had one too many glass of port:

    Joe, Joe
    You're my guy
    The Lady faints
    when you walk by!

    Joe, Joe,
    you're a stud
    this puddle of goo
    turns dirt into mud!

    JoooHooo!


    (And then she tried to do a high kick and a fistpump, but that just went wrong... )
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh nonononono! This is the Martin WooHood Appreciation thread! Just because we show a little love for the other PTB, it doesn't mean we can take away from The Martin He's Our Man, first and foremost above all others
      Take a deep breath Jumble...it was just a joke...

      It's not like I'm asking it to name it the TPTB appreciation thread Then Martin's name isn't even in it anymore

      *faints*
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Love the idea, Jann! I should probably just start a "Evil Genius Appreciation Thread". Though, I'm not sure we'd have as much fun over there as you guys do here!

        Well, if he saw the post, then chances are he just ignored it, since none of us have seen him lurking.

        EDIT: 3 guests! *waves*
        I really don't think he wood ignore it

        And guests are sometimes Members in disguise

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Oh nonononono! This is the Martin WooHood Appreciation thread! Just because we show a little love for the other PTB, it doesn't mean we can take away from The Martin He's Our Man, first and foremost above all others
          Yeah, we only tolerate the others.
          You know, it's like West Side Story. They're part of our gang and we care, but our Main Man is the most important
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Take a deep breath Jumble...it was just a joke...

            It's not like I'm asking it to name it the TPTB appreciation thread Then Martin's name isn't even in it anymore

            *faints*
            *takes deep breath* Sorry Jann, I just automatically leap to his defense

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I really don't think he wood ignore it

              And guests are sometimes Members in disguise
              Guests are people who aren't logged in and lurk or drop by for a quicky, so...


              EDIT: Disclaimer: came out wrong
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

              sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


              Comment


                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Well, to quote her after she had one too many glass of port:

                Joe, Joe
                You're my guy
                The Lady faints
                when you walk by!

                Joe, Joe,
                you're a stud
                this puddle of goo
                turns dirt into mud!

                JoooHooo!


                (And then she tried to do a high kick and a fistpump, but that just went wrong... )
                ROFL! "JooHoo"!??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *GASP* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Yeah, we only tolerate the others.
                You know, it's like West Side Story. They're part of our gang and we care, but our Main Man is the most important
                Wow...I feel so much love right now.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yeah, we only tolerate the others.
                  You know, it's like West Side Story. They're part of our gang and we care, but our Main Man is the most important
                  *sighs with relief* That's it exactly

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Guests are people who aren't logged in and lurk or drop by for a quicky, so...


                    EDIT: Disclaimer: came out wrong
                    No, I think that came out just right

                    Comment


                      Because I think jumble missed it...

                      Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Hi WooHoos, I found something you might like... I know I love it!

                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

                      Comment


                        I didn't miss it RiG I've seen it before. In fact I got Modded for using it in a sig The artist apparently doesn't like people using her stuff.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          *takes deep breath* Sorry Jann, I just automatically leap to his defense
                          Don't worry about it... Martin is very dear to you.

                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Guests are people who aren't logged in and lurk or drop by for a quicky, so...


                          EDIT: Disclaimer: came out wrong
                          ....and they say I'm guttery.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Don't worry about it... Martin is very dear to you.
                            Hysterically so at times



                            ....and they say I'm guttery.
                            I sometimes think Nad is the worst among us, she just diguises it cunningly

                            Edit: Time I went to bed. (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))

                            (((((Joe)))))
                            Last edited by Jumble; 18 February 2009, 03:00 PM.

                            Comment


                              OK ladies. I need some shorts picspam sent downunder way (Australia not the gutter though I reside in both)

                              I have an idea for something but can't find the right images. One day I will get around to grabbing my own screen caps but it one of you lovely ladies would be kind enough *bats eyelashes* to post some....*puts on helmet and puts asprin on the floor within grasping distance*

                              Comment


                                Shorts pics? Hmmm. I think I have one or two.






























                                Wood Morning WooHoos
                                Last edited by Jumble; 19 February 2009, 12:03 AM. Reason: Missed one ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X