• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening WooHoos!! Ah timezones, gotta love em

Because I need a good fangirl/thunk

Comment

WoooHooooooood!!! Love that HP Just wait till Bekki sees it

Darn! I missed a '69 post again Can you remind me next time, Martin?

"Ok "

Comment

aww, look at all these nice Woohoodalicious pics Wood morning everyone!

Comment

Wood Morning Fainne Have another one.......

*sigh* I think that's my most favourite 'kissable' pic I mean, just look at those lips...

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Wood Morning Fainne Have another one.......

*sigh* I think that's my most favourite 'kissable' pic I mean, just look at those lips...
            hmmmmm....Nice presentation of ear as well. There's a nice nibbley spot just....*eyes glaze over*

Martin's not impressed, he's leaving *HP is instantly alert again*

Comment

Can I admit something?
              If we are lucky enough to get The Date, I'm not sure I'd believe it.
              ...Not even if it came from The Amanda herself
              It's silly, huh?

((((Luvnjack))))
              No need for you to say sorry, eighter.
              (But the pics were awesome.)

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
              Evening WooHoos!! Ah timezones, gotta love em

Because I need a good fangirl/thunk

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...artandasig.jpg

Hehe, that's so cute!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hmmmmm....Nice presentation of ear as well. There's a nice nibbley spot just....*eyes glaze over*

Martin's not impressed, he's leaving *HP is instantly alert again*

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...rtinbehind.jpg
                Ah! See I was so mesmerized by the lips that I didn't even notice the ear *headdesk*

Martin's not leaving, he's just gone to get himself a comfy seat and a bottle of water so as to watch the fun

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Can I admit something?
                If we are lucky enough to get The Date, I'm not sure I'd believe it.
                ...Not even if it came from The Amanda herself
                It's silly, huh?
                I know what you mean, I want to hear it straight from his mouth............. and then I want it in writing, his writing, in triplicate (and then I want to see his Birth Certificate, just to make sure )

I think it's because it's proven so difficult to find the date, and that everyone we've asked that should know it has not responded, which is not the same as saying they don't know, it's just avoiding the question Ok, is that as confusing as it sounds?

((((Luvnjack))))
                No need for you to say sorry, either.
                (But the pics were awesome.)

Hehe, that's so cute!
                Admit it, you made us feel guilty so we wood post lots of lovely pics, didn't you?

Ok then, here's another one.....

Spoiler:

Comment

I know what you mean, I want to hear it straight from his mouth............. and then I want it in writing, his writing, in triplicate (and then I want to see his Birth Certificate, just to make sure )

I think it's because it's proven so difficult to find the date, and that everyone we've asked that should know it has not responded, which is not the same as saying they don't know, it's just avoiding the question Ok, is that as confusing as it sounds?
                  That's exactly why. In fact, I might even think Martin wood just be pulling our legs if he was to tell himself. (So yes, the birth certificate wood be great )

I'm telling you...
                  He's Hercules.

(Oh, how's that for a sig idea? )

Admit it, you made us feel guilty so we wood post lots of lovely pics, didn't you?

Ok then, here's another one.....

Spoiler:
                  [IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Other%20PTB/rccedit.jpg[ /IMG]
                  Oh Coopie... *sigh*

Eh, have I told you ladies that I really, really dislike it when, uh... one posts and writes bolded words?
                  ...Or words in Italic, for that matter?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    That's exactly why. In fact, I might even think Martin wood just be pulling our legs if he was to tell himself. (So yes, the birth certificate wood be great )

I'm telling you...
                    He's Hercules.

(Oh, how's that for a sig idea? )
                    *imagines Martin pulling my.....leg* *faints*

Mmmmmm. Martin as Hercules......... you're right, that's an excellent sig idea So when are you gonna make it????

Oh Coopie... *sigh*
                    Oh Brad...... *sigh*

Eh, have I told you ladies that I really, really dislike it when, uh... one posts and writes bolded words?
                    ...Or words in Italic, for that matter?
                    You dislike bolded words? and italics? So is it ok if we use bolded italic words????

Last edited by Jumble; 16 March 2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Martin has no date of birth. To quote another show:
                      "He was molded from clay, had life breathed into him by a group of mystics"

Comment

oh wow, Jumble. now that's a perfect pic to start the morning with

great HP - you made him leave. *pokes* *runs after Martin to bring him back*

Comment

That sounds about right HP

CONGRATS ON 6300 NAD!!!!

Oh, sorry, I used bolded words again

Comment

No I didn't Fainne. He's just sitting in the corner with his glass of water like a good boy.
                            Anyway I like to watch him leave

Congratulations Nad!!

Comment

No I didn't Fainne. He's just sitting in the corner with his glass of water like a good boy Anyway I like to watch him leave

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...tinsitcopy.jpg

Congratulations Nad!!
                              Yes, I did notice the title of that 'leaving' pic

Edit: And that one ^^^^^

Comment

Yes, I did notice the title of that 'leaving' pic
                                Whaaaaaat? It's a picture of Martin....from behind. It's a perfectly innocent title

Comment

Working...
                                X