The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Sorry for still being a semi-absent WooHoo, but life. Not that this place can't do without me, but just letting you guys know I haven't actually left you.
    This

EDIT: I'm a siren? Duuude.
    And this!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    What the heck is a Keeper of the Colt?

Yes, I did misread it as Keeper of the Cult....... which might well have been more appropriate
    And that. Definitely that.

*huggles all*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      This

And this!

*huggles all*
      Yes. That. *nods*

I love the lose the quote, lose the context game.

Hm. My neighbourhood police officer is following me on Twitter.
      I think I'm very happy I never tweet.
      Imagine the response a fandom tweet like ''For a brutal serial killer, John is way too tame now.'' wood get
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Crawling Ickybah is the worst kind.

I've seen it a bunch of times, but in my household opinions differ when it comes to the 'are they together or not' part. So yeah. Interpretation. There's the whole passionate airport scene, where you go all 'yay romantic movie ending!', but the music kind of tells you it's poetically final and it always confuses me.
        Really? I thought it was plain enough - they're not together and never can be, they just had to do the grand finale snog because it was in the script and because Whitney knew it was the last chance she'd get to do that

Oh yeah. I do love to sing and lure unsuspecting men into my trap and ...drown them. *nods*
        Drown them in.......... what? Wet ickybah?

And I don't know but it *should* be 'keeper of the cult'!

I need a man sig now.
        *rummages*
        It should *nods*

You surely don't have to rummage far to find a man.... er.... sig?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        This

And this!

*huggles all*
        You realise that now I've quoted you it makes no sense at all because I can't remember exactly what you quoted because I was interrupted by a text message and it's over two minutes since I quoted you and that's about as long as my short-term memory lasts?

Yes. That. *nods*

Oh, it's a game? You mean I didn't have to explain myself? Darn!

Imagine the response a fandom tweet like ''For a brutal serial killer, John is way too tame now.'' wood get
        That's how they keep track of the villains these days - just watch what they tweet and then nab 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Botox? Is that for cosmetic or medical reasons? Just being nosey
          Medical - I get 40 injections all over my skull. It has reduced the migraines from 20 days a month to down to 10 or under.
          sigpic

Comment

Today's bits:

Guess I'm home here in WooHooland
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. That. *nods*

And now I'm wondering what, exactly, the uninformed think about most some of my posts on FaceBook. *scratches head* Nah...They haven't come to arrest me yet, so either the right people haven't read it yet, or they understand I'm physically harmless to the general population.

EDIT: Apparently, I'm a doppelganger. That's...Interesting...And now my mind is thinking of gangers, which reminds me of the flesh, which reminds me of Amy and Rory, which reminds me of Melody, which reminds me of River, which makes me think of the Doctor, which makes me sad because I have to wait until December.
              Last edited by TrueRomantic; 26 October 2012, 03:21 PM. Reason: I'm a what?!
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Medical - I get 40 injections all over my skull. It has reduced the migraines from 20 days a month to down to 10 or under.
                Ah, I see. That's a LOT of injections

Soooo..... does that mean you have a totally wrinkle-free scalp?

Comment

*chuckles* I suppose so, it's covered by long blonde hair, so I'm not certain
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                    Jumble[/B];13546331]Just passed my one month check-up - going back again in two months
                    Very good - how is your vision doing now? Did you think the surgery was bad or hard? Just curious!

Nolamon - love both the pictures posted today! BTW - is your hair totally straight! Just asking!

Now for some good news: Went to the doctors again today (going one more time next Friday). He is pleased with the progress. Says my leg (and I concur) is a lot better. But my back isn't healing as fast (sadly I agree with that as well). So, there is a chance I'll be going to the UK! Must behave myself while there and will have limits on me - but for the first time since this has happened - I am hopeful!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Very good - how is your vision doing now? Did you think the surgery was bad or hard? Just curious!

Nolamon - love both the pictures posted today! BTW - is your hair totally straight! Just asking!

Now for some good news: Went to the doctors again today (going one more time next Friday). He is pleased with the progress. Says my leg (and I concur) is a lot better. But my back isn't healing as fast (sadly I agree with that as well). So, there is a chance I'll be going to the UK! Must behave myself while there and will have limits on me - but for the first time since this has happened - I am hopeful!
                      That is good news. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*more chuckles* yes - very straight hair! It doesn't even curl if I try.

Great news Laurie...hoping that you still continue to improve!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          *chuckles* I suppose so, it's covered by long blonde hair, so I'm not certain
                          Maybe you could get them to slip a few into any wrinkles you have got *checks mirror* I could certainly do with some

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Vision is good and getting better all the time. I can't say that the surgery was pleasant, but it wasn't painful, just very uncomfortable for a short time. Definitely glad I had it done

Sounds more promising, and you've still got nearly two weeks to go *crosses fingers tightly*

Comment

*runz in*

Crazy couple of days... won't bore you with the details but a minor nervous breakdown was in my future, fortunately not any more

*fingers firmly crossed for you Laurie*

Nice to see you Nad!!! And Josi! ...*kicks busy Rlife*

Congrats on 3700 pages Woohoos!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Glad you avoided the nervous breakdown Dee *hugs*

I have just heard THE most UNbelievable thing EVER!!!

They've cast Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher!!!

Jack is six foot five of fearless muscle with a huge heart - does that sound even remotely like Cruise to you??

I need to go lie down..........

Comment

5'9" = 6'5" ... only with forced perspective
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X