No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... and you're just going to leave that hanging there?

Ridiculously excited for Hatfields and McCoys starting tonight *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Sorry That was unnecessary really wasn't it. The thing is I really can't go into details publicly because it relates to a rather complicated and unpleasant situation at work but basically I got some unasked for, unexpected and unequivocal support from a few people and it was oddly moving.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Sorry That was unnecessary really wasn't it. The thing is I really can't go into details publicly because it relates to a rather complicated and unpleasant situation at work but basically I got some unasked for, unexpected and unequivocal support from a few people and it was oddly moving.
        Awesome when that happens, huh?

Eight minutes to go.............

Comment

Enjoy your program Jumble

Support is always welcome, eh josi?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Just had something good happen to cheer me up - found the SHOES in the bottom of my closet! Apparently someone already unpacked them from a box and put them there and I didn't know it! Hmmmmm...wonder what they must of thought if they looked inside the actual shoe box!
            LOL!

So, not sure wether to be happy about this because it makes you happy or sad because it means i have to go through with wearing the darn things!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just passed my one month check-up - going back again in two months

Comment

excellent! My next neurologist's appointment is for the 9th. Time for another round of botox injections...
                  sigpic

Comment

I loved that miniseries. Always been a Kevin Costner fan. Prince of Thieves did for me when I was a kid, or was it Field of Dreams? OH, well, both are good movies. I know he gets a lot of flak for not having a British accent in Prince of Thieves, but I still think it's the best Robin Hood out there. I even have a Robin and an Azeem action figure somewhere.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      excellent! My next neurologist's appointment is for the 9th. Time for another round of botox injections...
                      Botox? Is that for cosmetic or medical reasons? Just being nosey

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      I loved that miniseries. Always been a Kevin Costner fan. Prince of Thieves did for me when I was a kid, or was it Field of Dreams? OH, well, both are good movies. I know he gets a lot of flak for not having a British accent in Prince of Thieves, but I still think it's the best Robin Hood out there. I even have a Robin and an Azeem action figure somewhere.
                      H&M was awesome!!! I do love a good cowboy show

KC gets flak for a lot of things - take Waterworld, the media referred to it as 'Kevin'sGate', but it pulled in millions at the box office

I loved Prince of Thieves too - why cast an American if you want someone with an English accent? He did a brilliant job on it, as did Alan Rickman and Morgan Freeman.

To be honest, there are very few KC movies that I didn't like (and I do have them all ) - wasn't too keen on Mr Brooks - loved Rumour Has It (despite Jennifer Aniston being in it ), Dances, Bodyguard, Tin Cup, etc. Revenge was seriously underrated, as were Perfect World and Bull Durham.....

I'll stop now

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        One of my fav movies. Love the soundtrack!!!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Botox? Is that for cosmetic or medical reasons? Just being nosey

H&M was awesome!!! I do love a good cowboy show

KC gets flak for a lot of things - take Waterworld, the media referred to it as 'Kevin'sGate', but it pulled in millions at the box office

I loved Prince of Thieves too - why cast an American if you want someone with an English accent? He did a brilliant job on it, as did Alan Rickman and Morgan Freeman.

To be honest, there are very few KC movies that I didn't like (and I do have them all ) - wasn't too keen on Mr Brooks - loved Rumour Has It (despite Jennifer Aniston being in it ), Dances, Bodyguard, Tin Cup, etc. Revenge was seriously underrated, as were Perfect World and Bull Durham.....

I'll stop now
                          Who doesn't love Alan Rickman as the Sherrif and Morgram Freeman as Azeem? Or just them in general. They great actors. Although when I was a kid I was mad there was no Marian action figure, they had all the guys, but not her.

Don't know if I remember Mr. Brooks. Rumour has It was hilarious. Dances was a great movie, as was The Bodyguard. And i liked Bull Durham and For the Love of the Game.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          One of my fav movies. Love the soundtrack!!!
                          Me too!
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for still being a semi-absent WooHoo, but life. Not that this place can't do without me, but just letting you guys know I haven't actually left you.

I have no KC stories to share.
                            Though I do always wonder how 'The Bodyguard' ends exactly, but that's my own personal dilemma.

*hugs WooHoos*

EDIT: I'm a siren? Duuude.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Sorry for still being a semi-absent WooHoo, but life. Not that this place can't do without me, but just letting you guys know I haven't actually left you.
                              I was beginning to wonder...... I don't think we can do without you for too long - there could be all kinds of ickybah just waiting to crawl out of the woodwork

I have no KC stories to share.
                              Though I do always wonder how 'The Bodyguard' ends exactly, but that's my own personal dilemma.
                              You haven't seen it? Or just not sure how to interpret it?

*hugs WooHoos*
                              *hugs you back*

EDIT: I'm a siren? Duuude.
                              Haven't we always suspected as much?

What the heck is a Keeper of the Colt?

Yes, I did misread it as Keeper of the Cult....... which might well have been more appropriate

Comment

I was beginning to wonder...... I don't think we can do without you for too long - there could be all kinds of ickybah just waiting to crawl out of the woodwork
                                Crawling Ickybah is the worst kind.

You haven't seen it? Or just not sure how to interpret it?

*hugs you back*
                                I've seen it a bunch of times, but in my household opinions differ when it comes to the 'are they together or not' part. So yeah. Interpretation. There's the whole passionate airport scene, where you go all 'yay romantic movie ending!', but the music kind of tells you it's poetically final and it always confuses me.

Haven't we always suspected as much?

What the heck is a Keeper of the Colt?

Yes, I did misread it as Keeper of the Cult....... which might well have been more appropriate
                                Oh yeah. I do love to sing and lure unsuspecting men into my trap and ...drown them. *nods*

And I don't know but it *should* be 'keeper of the cult'!

I need a man sig now.
                                *rummages*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X