The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    MoB is on vacation in Austin, TX right now. Her return home is delayed because of the hurricane, but she is safe 1/2 way across the country.
    She's THAT close to me???? 90 miles - just up the road!!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I might... lol. Idk, I'll see. Maybe there's someone in the row that I know, that would be ok.
      I think it's definitely a mistake - woodn't hurt to ask

On a brighter note, PNW just put something on their FB page called MAKE YOUR OWN FAN VIDEO, I might be interested in that, except I can't open the page!
      It premiers tonight! Weee!
      Yeah........ unfortunately the rest of us are still waiting to hear when we'll get it - probably not until next year

Comment

OMG THEY GAVE US A DINOSAUR TO PLAY WITH!!!!
        Along with the sound effects!
        That's just awesome!
        <3 <3 <3

Love their site! Now, if the eps would be available in my country that would be even more awesome!

Nola, love the second bit!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I think it's definitely a mistake - woodn't hurt to ask
          I'm gonna think about it and well, wait until the tickets are done.

Yeah........ unfortunately the rest of us are still waiting to hear when we'll get it - probably not until next year
          You should see if the 'watch episodes online' would work for you guys, I think they might since, you're in England.

Edit: And may I just say that Fluffy does not look like a Fluffy to me! *scary*
          Did you feed him after midnight Nola?
          sigpic

Comment

Fluffy has changed for Halloween His most evil side is showing
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Fluffy has changed for Halloween His most evil side is showing
              Ah! So this is the period of his life where you have to lock him up and tie him in the basement...
              We've all been through that
              sigpic

Comment

MoB is on vacation in Austin, TX right now. Her return home is delayed because of the hurricane, but she is safe 1/2 way across the country.
                Good to know.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Haven't receive my email yet either - give it time! A lot are going out!

Excellent news: Got an early appt with doctor today and was given the okay to go to AT6! YEAH!
                Of course there will be some major restrictions ( ) but I am going! Jumble - I sent you an email about them! See you all in the UK next week!
                Excellent!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm in seat A20....looks like someone already knew that as I'm on the seating chart.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    I'm in seat A20....looks like someone already knew that as I'm on the seating chart.
                    I added you after I saw your post in the GABIT thread

Comment

AT6 can't come soon enough... and I'm not even actually going!

By the way, to the folks staying at mine that weekend. I hope you're going to help me drink the bottle of this that I appear to have accidentally purchased.

But if not, I am sure I can manage it all by myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

I added you after I saw your post in the GABIT thread
                        Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the concern, all. I'm in Texas right now, hoping and praying to get home tomorrow!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Thanks for the concern, all. I'm in Texas right now, hoping and praying to get home tomorrow!
                            After watching the news - doesn't look like tomorrow - maybe Wednesday! Here's hoping it goes well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Lovefest!!!

*huggles*

Right! I find myself giggling over the countless Doctor Who jokes and comments on FB and that's saying something because I have hardly seen the show and I'm not into it (*ducks* ) because of that. Fans education! And then there's communal Shipping, PTB worshipping discovering new shows and finding support when something silly like cancellation happens...

True there are some fandom things I have issues with but hey...

*hides for Cags has tequila*
                              I love huggles and lovefests lol!!!! And you're right, the communal fandom-ness is awesome lol. You don't have to know a particular show to be able to understand the fandom induced feelings lol.
                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Haven't receive my email yet either - give it time! A lot are going out!

Excellent news: Got an early appt with doctor today and was given the okay to go to AT6! YEAH!
                              Of course there will be some major restrictions ( ) but I am going! Jumble - I sent you an email about them! See you all in the UK next week!
                              I'm so happy for you!! Glad you are doing better. *carefully huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

OMG THEY GAVE US A DINOSAUR TO PLAY WITH!!!!
                                Along with the sound effects!
                                That's just awesome!
                                <3 <3 <3

Love their site! Now, if the eps would be available in my country that would be even more awesome!
                                What site are you talking about - PNW FB or what?

You should see if the 'watch episodes online' would work for you guys, I think they might since, you're in England.
                                Oh yes, I'll be checking that later today

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                AT6 can't come soon enough... and I'm not even actually going!

By the way, to the folks staying at mine that weekend. I hope you're going to help me drink the bottle of this that I appear to have accidentally purchased.

But if not, I am sure I can manage it all by myself.
                                I'm sorry, you'll all have to manage that without me - I'm alcohol-free only

*huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X