• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Look who's talking!
    Pshaw.
    *blinks*

...Want to see my stuffed Martin penguins and rubber duckies?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And I was ROFLing for ages and I showed it to Nad, because I just thought she should se it
      ...And I laughed and showed it to...
      Nah, I just laughed.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I can stand the suspense no more And because I just know everyone will know this is one of mine, a sneak peek

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Congrats on 6,600 luvnjack

Now show us the sig....
          Oh drat! I guess I did pass 6600, didn't I?

Ahem...

On this momentous occasion, I would like to thank Joe, who allows me to stalk him shamelessly and doesn't send a restraining order. I'd also like to thank Joe, who makes me laugh with his snarky remarks to mean people. And thanks to the Woohoos who keep me ROFLMAO all day long; you are an inspiration. Also, thank you, Lady on the Park Bench, for inspiring Nad, who in turn inspired many, including me.
          *Orchestra starts playing*
          And Martin, for the shorts! And my hubby, I love you Honey! And Joe, for his cute accent!
          *Gets ushered off the stage*
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I can stand the suspense no more And because I just know everyone will know this is one of mine, a sneak peek

YES!!!

Can't. Breathe...laughing...too...hard...!

Oh, jumble, I could green you for the next year and still not have enough green for that sig! Bravo!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              [IMG ]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Challenges/Shorts-discussion-70.jpg[/IMG]

ROFL!
              That's sooo funny!
              (And yes, clearly a 'jumble one')

Oh drat! I guess I did pass 6600, didn't I?

Ahem...

On this momentous occasion, I would like to thank Joe, who allows me to stalk him shamelessly and doesn't send a restraining order. I'd also like to thank Joe, who makes me laugh with his snarky remarks to mean people. And thanks to the Woohoos who keep me ROFLMAO all day long; you are an inspiration. Also, that you, Lady on the Park Bench, for inspiring Nad, who in turn inspired many, including me.
              *Orchestra starts playing*
              And Martin, for the shorts! And my hubby, I love you Honey! And Joe, for his cute accent!
              *Gets ushered off the stage*
              That's one awesome speech.
              I shall tell TLotPB you mentioned her. She'll get a kick out of it

I do, however, think you should have included Joe somewhere in there...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                ROFL!
                That's sooo funny!
                (And yes, clearly a 'jumble one')

That's one awesome speech.
                I shall tell TLotPB you mentioned her. She'll get a kick out of it

I do, however, think you should have included Joe somewhere in there...
                He'll be so upset he was only mentioned three times. Alas, poor Joe! I can't show favoritism, either!
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

YES!!!

Can't. Breathe...laughing...too...hard...!

Oh, jumble, I could green you for the next year and still not have enough green for that sig! Bravo!

He'll be so upset he was only mentioned three times. Alas, poor Joe! I can't show favoritism, either!
                    Yes, shame on you for reducing him to only three mentions *huggles Joe*

Er, did I just...? Oh dear

Thought you wood appreciate that one Nad

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OK, here's a sneak peak. Even jumble hasn't seen this one...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Now that's really hurtful Luvnjack, NO JOE!!!!!!

I have to put this right.........

Comment

Don't worry Martin...
                            I'm here for you sweetheart

True that.
                            Nice of you to back that up with PTB picspam...

Yes, shame on you for reducing him to only three mentions *huggles Joe*

Er, did I just...? Oh dear

Thought you wood appreciate that one Nad
                            *nods*
                            I always appreciate The Shorts

sigpic

Comment

Now that's really hurtful Luvnjack, NO JOE!!!!!!

I have to put this right.........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...oefromblog.jpg

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Other%20PTB/Joseph_Mallozzi_smileedit-1.jpg
                              I was only thinking of you, sweet jumble! There weren't any Martin pics on the page!
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, here's a sneak peak. Even jumble hasn't seen this one...

Spoiler:
                                http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/nope2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X