Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    YAY I thought it would be that! CONGRATS! Wendy! That's amazing! Yey! *huggles*
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Gummy bears with pizza? Mmm worth a try!

      I'm jealous on everyone going to AT5. *looks at bankaccount* Maybe next year Still paying dad back for my trip to Ozzieland!

      And I'm also curious why Jumbly is all happy and bouncy about Wendy!
      I think the next AT event's gonna be in a year and a half, plenty of time for saving up

      And if you do come and I come, I will find an oven and make you all a pizza with gummy bears, and laugh hysterically.

      Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      *runs in* I have the greatest news EVER.

      I just took my driving test this afternoon. I PASSED! Zero faults. First time. SO OVER THE MOON! This is why Jumble is bouncing.

      I'm bouncing crazy high. I can't quite believe I did it. But I totally did.
      Awesome awesome awesome news!!!!!! Wow!!!! Congratulations!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

      Comment


        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        YAY I thought it would be that! CONGRATS! Wendy! That's amazing! Yey! *huggles*
        I did not think of that at all All sorts of other things passed through my mind though, the most extrime being that she got a crown. But this is equally exciting!!!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

        Comment


          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I think the next AT event's gonna be in a year and a half, plenty of time for saving up

          And if you do come and I come, I will find an oven and make you all a pizza with gummy bears, and laugh hysterically.
          If I go...that's a deal!

          Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          I did not think of that at all All sorts of other things passed through my mind though, the most extreme being that she got a crown. But this is equally exciting!!!
          Lol a crown! That's cool though...shiney No, I really thought it had to be the driving licence since she already passed her uni courses a bit ago and remembered she had one of her last driving classes a little bit ago.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            *runs in* I have the greatest news EVER.

            I just took my driving test this afternoon. I PASSED! Zero faults. First time. SO OVER THE MOON! This is why Jumble is bouncing.

            I'm bouncing crazy high. I can't quite believe I did it. But I totally did.



            CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!!!!

            *bounces with Wendy*

            Comment


              I can't reply properly on my phone - I will get into my computer tomorrow after work. But I wanted to say thank you for the congratulation wishes.

              *huggles you all*

              *still beaming*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

              Comment


                Way to go Wendy!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Wow, Congratulations Wendy! Fab news. So you'll be let loose on the roads soon then? Excellent.

                  Thanks for the clarification on the photo thing. Still a bit confuzzled to be honest. Oddly enough, the idea that they wanted to maximise the sales at the event for paying for it makes a bit more sense than copyright issues.

                  Early Happy Birthday Joe.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Ohgods, that sounds surprisingly delicious.
                    *huggles Laurie* How's the back now? Have you managed to get medical help? Seriously, Laurie, ask someone if you need help. I bet they won't mind. Rather that than be in pain. It's times like this when - as Jumble says - our good old NHS isn't too shabby.
                    Went to a acupuncturist. Going again tomorrow. Was a little better afterwards. Morning starts out not to bad but by end of the day - oy! the pain! Still planning on coming but might have to cut the trip short Really don't want to and not sure I can.....but walking is hard and steps almost impossible! Almost sure I have to cancel the HP tour! Hoping nothing else. Was told they will get me a chair to sit at for my steward duties (bless them). Still have 3 weeks so I'm doing my best to not do anything! Emptying of all boxes has come to a total halt! Hate that! Ordering all groceries online and getting them delivered - not bad really! But I am getting a little stir crazy! Thankfully I can go out tomorrow - to get my treatment - but also the bank (drive thru only) and lunch (drive thru on that as well)! Surprisingly - driving in the car doesn't seem to bother me!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Congrats Wendy! Yeah!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        *hugs WooHoos*

                        WooHood!!! Congrats Wendy!!!

                        And a (belated) Birthday Shimmy for The Joe!
                        Where was the party?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Hehe, the first ep of Stargate S7 is on TV, just saw Martin
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            I did not think of that at all All sorts of other things passed through my mind though, the most extrime being that she got a crown. But this is equally exciting!!!
                            A crown! Oh yeah, awesomesauce!
                            This made me laugh.

                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Lol a crown! That's cool though...shiney. No, I really thought it had to be the driving licence since she already passed her uni courses a bit ago and remembered she had one of her last driving classes a little bit ago.
                            You've got some good deductive reasoning skills.


                            Originally posted by Sarai View Post



                            CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!!!!

                            *bounces with Wendy*

                            HEEEEE!!! Thank you

                            *STILL BOUNCING!!!*


                            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

                            Awesome awesome awesome news!!!!!! Wow!!!! Congratulations!
                            Thank youuuuu.


                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            YAY I thought it would be that! CONGRATS! Wendy! That's amazing! Yey! *huggles*
                            *huggles* Thank you,


                            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!!!!!!

                            ]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/WooHoo_Dancing4.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Martin_Dances.gif

                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lFAzXYMmp3.gif

                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/penguin.gif
                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/penguin.gif
                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/penguin.gif

                            THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!


                            Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            OMG That GIF! Awesome
                            Thank you.

                            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Wow, Congratulations Wendy! Fab news. So you'll be let loose on the roads soon then? Excellent.
                            Thank you. Yes. I had to get a parking permit for the street I live on, but I'm fetching my car on Friday!

                            Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Congrats Wendy! Yeah!
                            Thank you!!!


                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*

                            WooHood!!! Congrats Wendy!!!
                            WOOOOOOHOOOO. Thank you.

                            I think it's going to take a couple of days for it to sink in. Certainly nervous about driving my car from Nottingham to Derby by *myself* without anyone sitting next to me on Friday. But I think that'll be what finally makes it click.

                            That and when the new license arrives in a couple of weeks.

                            Thank you all for the congratulations and for the support you've given me.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

                            Comment


                              Congrats!!!!!!!! I love driving, lol. Hope you have a blast now!!
                              Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              <snip>

                              I think it's going to take a couple of days for it to sink in. Certainly nervous about driving my car from Nottingham to Derby by *myself* without anyone sitting next to me on Friday. But I think that'll be what finally makes it click.

                              That and when the new license arrives in a couple of weeks.

                              Thank you all for the congratulations and for the support you've given me.
                              How far is that? I had no problems driving around home, or even long distances with my family, but about 2-3 years ago I started driving to and from college by myself a few times a year, and it took a bit to get used to it. It's roughly a 28 hour, 1500 mile, drive and I usually do it with one overnight stop or less. With a dog and cat in the car lol.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

                              Comment


                                *ducks head in to congratulate Wendy and send more healing vibes to Laurie*

                                Having yet another stupidcrazy week, so apologies for being quiet and lurkerlike
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X