• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Quite right too.

Nom.
    Yes. Nom.

I have the wallpaper on my laptop too. It's a wonder I'm getting anything done

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    On this thread? Don't you think you should, just a little?
    Well... now you mention it...

No. Sorry!

Thank you!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*closes eyes and sticks tongue out at Josi*

Sacrilege!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I have the wallpaper on my laptop too. It's a wonder I'm getting anything done
        I have it on the PC! I'm amazed we're even carrying on the semblance of a conversation

Off to bed, Woodnight

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          *closes eyes and sticks tongue out at Josi*

Sacrilege!!
          Again, not really regretting my choice here

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I have it on the PC! I'm amazed we're even carrying on the semblance of a conversation

Off to bed, Woodnight
          Wow. I have no idea how we're managing this at all in that case

Woodnight! *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh good grief

Let's bring a bit of sanity back shall we? A little Martinlove needed I think............

Comment

And some Martinspam, just to emphasise the point...........

There, that's better

Oh, just realised - it's Wednesday

Comment

Aw, I still love Martin too

Very pretty sig, Jumble!
                sigpic

Comment

Aww. Crazy thunking. Now that takes me back...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Aw, I still love Martin too
                    Glad to hear it

Very pretty sig, Jumble!
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Aww. Crazy thunking. Now that takes me back...
                      Back to....?

Just got an email from Sainsbugs saying my order has been cancelled, so I've had to rebook it for Friday and therefore pay for the delivery Some internet glitch I guess *mutters*

Where's Cags got to lately? Busy trying to rescue the strawberries from the rain maybe?

Comment

Well, I got to work at five only to be told we are closing early. Apparently they didn't realize I was coming in for the evening shift. *sigh*

And, Josi, that sig and icon really is distracting.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Martin on Sanctuary:

Horvath and Wood say it wasn’t a surprise that Sanctuary didn’t come back. They knew it could go either way to a renewal or a cancellation. “Either outcome was possible,” says Horvath. “And we knew it would take a while to find out.” Wood adds that the writing was on the wall. “It was fuzzy and we weren’t really sure what it said, but the writing was on the wall.” Also contributing to the renewal being an unsure thing was that the show had already wrapped production on its fourth season in August when it started airing on Syfy, and they hadn’t gone back into production yet this spring, which meant they’d miss the fall lineup this year if they were coming back.
                          Wood adds that although the network did give them feedback that their fourth season was the best they’d done, the financial considerations of going into a fifth season weighed out in the end. Wood is proud that the network realized how viable being able to pull off a show like Sanctuary was, and that Syfy has since copied their model on subsequent shows because of Sanctuary’s success.

And about PNW:

A primary consideration for Wood was what to do with his Sanctuary crew. PNW was a perfect fit—Horvath was already attached to the show, and it was on the same Vancouver lot as the Stargate series and Sanctuary. Wood signed up. “The ability to move our crew [to another show] was a really big part of it for me,” he says. “[With PNW,] we have a Sanctuary/Stargate hybrid crew. Virtually everyone here worked on one [or both] of those shows.” He adds that when you spend 13-14 hours a day with your crew for six months, they become your work family. Another member of the family since the Stargate days is Amanda Tapping, who has joined the show as one of the four resident directors for the first season’s 13 episodes.

Wood was excited to be involved on the ground floor, of PNW as the director on the first episode. “Being able to do the premiere episode was important to me,” he says. “Making that transition visually and continentally [from the original] was important to me … to put the changes in to get to the new world.” He says that similar to what he did with Stargate Atlantis and Sanctuary, he wanted to “visually manipulate [the show in] a certain way that was story friendly [and] production friendly and the shootability of it was such that you wouldn’t get tired of the areas you were in and the look that you had.” He was also mindful that he didn’t want to wear out his audience with a visual style that was too frenetic or boring. “We wanted to move far enough away from the original that it felt like it was a breath of fresh air.”

Taken from here.

Comment

Yellow slicker!!

About now the Special Features from the S4 dvds will start popping up - please, if you're posting anything about them, remember to use spoiler tags - I don't want to know anything until I get my dvds. Thanks

Comment

Mornin' Woohoos!
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

'Afternoon Padme

Suz was thrilled to be allowed to ride Toby, the stable's top horse........

Comment

Working...
                                X