• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Dee

Comment

Welcome back Dee!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      No, no! I love the heat. I want to keep it. You can have some on Monday when I go back to work.
      That's fine by me! At this point I'm so fed up of this miserable excuse we're having for a summer that I'll take anything I can get

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      Such a shame Sarai is away this weekend. We'll all have to remind her to catch up properly when she gets back if she doesn't appear to have seen this
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

NumberSix, you could just smoke the broccoli and skip the dip. It's very effective
        I could NOT believe she was going to dip it

I see Jumble's paperwork got the best of her
        It certainly did, and it's sooo not good for my shoulder and neck

Still, it's done now except for a little bit that can wait a few days....... or weeks..........

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps Nola!

And was that semi nudity I saw there? How WooHoodStock.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I could NOT believe she was going to dip it
          We need an education program. *nods*

It certainly did, and it's sooo not good for my shoulder and neck

Still, it's done now except for a little bit that can wait a few days....... or weeks..........

Well, that's almost a happy ending
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the screencaps Nola!

And was that semi nudity I saw there? How WooHoodStock.
            Where? In the spoilers? *mustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotCLICK*

You're just teasing me, aren't you?

We need an education program. *nods*
            Yes.

I do feel that the WooHoodStock Administration Office is failing in it's production of introductory literature and programs for the newbies

Well, that's almost a happy ending
            Not feeling very happy atm Did my usual zero to fullspeed in 5 seconds method, thinking I was feeling sooooo much better Paying for it now

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Where? In the spoilers? *mustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotclickmustnotCLICK*

You're just teasing me, aren't you?
              No! Not in the spoilers!
              I meant the Dan pic, so no clicking!

Yes.

I do feel that the WooHoodStock Administration Office is failing in it's production of introductory literature and programs for the newbies
              It's because the WooHoodStock Administration Office keeps thinking that there won't be too many newbies, so it just enjoys the sun and smokes broccoli.
              It seems that we need some material though. It could serve as a refreshment course as well...
              *is on it*

Not feeling very happy atm Did my usual zero to fullspeed in 5 seconds method, thinking I was feeling sooooo much better Paying for it now
              Aww! *hugs*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jumble!! Thanks for answering my questions! All the time tehe

Nolamom, where do you get all your awesome pics? StumbleUpon?

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  How unfortunate. I can understand time-consuming, but why expensive? Unless it's to pay the salaries of all those people who do the CGI?

Thanks for explaining. Money stuff is not my strong point, so i appreciate someone trying to sort it out for me.

I have Dish network, but to get BBC America we'd have to upgrade to the next "tier" and pay more money. Right now it's a struggle just to convince hubby to keep Dish at all, let alone upgrade.

Fresh broccoli? Got any dip to go with it? Wait just a minute...
                  *runs to frig and comes back with veggie dip*

Oh! I wish we could have some of that rain. Its been so dry and hot here.
                  Oh, that makes sense! I guess buying the program and then paying the people to put it together would cost a pretty penny. Paying employers is, what, 75% of where the money goes in a company. But Sanctuary was so well known for the use of greenscreen.

We have Dish, too! It's lovely.

I don't like broccoli...

Comment

No! Not in the spoilers!
                    I meant the Dan pic, so no clicking!
                    Oh......

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed that there are no semi-nekkid pics of Martin on the dvds.........

Relieved, definitely.

Can't have the entire female population of the world gazing upon his.... his...... um... semi-nekkidness.... can we?

It's because the WooHoodStock Administration Office keeps thinking that there won't be too many newbies, so it just enjoys the sun and smokes broccoli.
                    It seems that we need some material though. It could serve as a refreshment course as well...
                    *is on it*
                    I think you mean 'refresher' course

*thinks*

I guess refreshment wood work, considering you'll be explaining to them about broccoli and cake and how much booze they're supposed to bring to the party

Aww! *hugs*
                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *hugs Jumble*
                    Thanks It's my own fault entirely

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                    Jumble!! Thanks for answering my questions! All the time tehe
                    *sigh* Somebody has to - no good relying on the WooHoodStock Administration Office

I don't like broccoli...
                    That's because the WooHoodStock Administration Office hasn't produced the relevant instruction brochures You're not supposed to eat it

So are you settling for The Foxy WooHoo, or The Ninja WooHoo, or The Foxy Ninja WooHoo? The WooHoodStock Graphic Arts Department needs to know!

Comment

Oh, and loving the Kindle! I've discovered that there are loads of free books available, which means I can try some authors that I woodn't normally read and if I don't like them it hasn't cost me anything

Comment

*Yawn*

*snugglez up to Joe for a nap*
                        sigpic

Comment

*makes note to create a 'no dissin' the WooHoodStock Administration Office' section in the refreshment course.

I knew it was something with ''fresh'' in it.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles all the silly WooHoos* (if it fits then yes, that means you!)

Tinnec - I subscribe to several humor pages and pic and choose amongst the stuff they put out. I don't like profanity, so I omit those or I edit them, if they're funny enough - to me at least.

I had a sort of "compliment" on one of my posters. Remember the one about zombies after our coffee? Someone wanted to know if it was on a coffee cup. Had to disappoint them by telling them that it was my own creation. (although it wood be interesting if it WERE on a cup)

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*makes note to create a 'no dissin' the WooHoodStock Administration Office' section in the refreshment course.

Yeah, you just go start making rulez all over the place, see who takes any notice

Nola, I can so relate to that first one

Comment

Josi, love your sig and avi!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X