The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Considering our collective shameless nature, stopping us wood be hard anyway.
    This true

*imagines a nice campy version with Martin edited in badly. Including different lighting and a mismatched size head*
    As long as he's in there...............

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    I don't know who you could possibly mean!

*thinks*

... this guy?

That's the one........

And thank you most kindly for not posting a goofy one

LJ, I hate to tell you, but the Joegif is over the kb limit

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      That's the one........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lovesick-2.gif

And thank you most kindly for not posting a goofy one
      I even found you a beardy one With the Tool, no less.

Ooh, Nad, good quiz Might have to give that some thought...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz
        It's alcoholic!

On screen:
        Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why? Tesla! Because he's Tesla! Helen is probably tied with him though.
        Which character wood you permanently kill off and how? I don't know. Wexler maybe, I'd stick Druiit on him.
        Describe Martin's dream cameo? I think I"ll pass.
        What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship? I don't have one. Maybe Henry and Kate.
        If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...? Oh, um, Roswell?
        Who has the most awesome hair? Tesla.

Off screen
        If you were an abnormal what wood you be? I'd be one with telekinesis
        Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Jumble. I don't think that needs explaining. But I'm abnormal medically speaking, so I guess I belong in the Sanctuary for having the worst genetics possible.
        What's your own sanctuary? A library full of books.
        What's your favorite colour? Purple
        What character wood you ship yourself with? Tesla. Or Watson, even though he's dead.
        And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you? That's a tricky one...I really don't hate any of the characters so I wouldn't mind being shipped with any of them.
        Last edited by Padme18; 29 June 2012, 11:43 AM.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

As long as he's in there...............
          Absolutely!

Ooh, Nad, good quiz Might have to give that some thought...
          Yes. Think hard.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Who wants to do a Party Quiz to break the spam?
            *hears sighs*

It's alcoholic!

On screen:
            Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why? I love them all! Well.... almost....
            Which character wood you permanently kill off and how? Will! I'd have him snuggled to death by the Steno
            Describe Martin's dream cameo? I daren't, I've had too many dreams about that
            What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship? Biggie and the Mermaid!
            If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?Absolutely NOT! There is no other show good enough to cross it with and I hate crossovers
            Who has the most awesome hair? The Mermaid!

Off screen
            If you were an abnormal what wood you be? The Steno - it's Martin's favourite
            Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Nad - side effect from eating all the pizza under the bus!
            What's your own sanctuary? My bedroom.
            What's your favorite colour? Red.
            What character wood you ship yourself with? Whoever Martin cameos
            And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you? Nobody hates me

For which I am very grateful *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              It's alcoholic!

On screen:
              Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why? Tesla! Because he's Tesla! Helen is probably tied with him though.
              Which character wood you permanently kill off and how? I don't know. Wexler maybe, I'd stick Druiit on him.
              Describe Martin's dream cameo? I think I"ll pass.
              What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship? I don't have one. Maybe Henry and Kate.
              If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...? Oh, um, Roswell?
              Who has the most awesome hair? Tesla.

Off screen
              If you were an abnormal what wood you be? I'd be one with telekinesis
              Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Jumble. I don't think that needs explaining. But I'm abnormal medically speaking, so I guess I belong in the Sanctuary for having the worst genetics possible.
              What's your own sanctuary? A library full of books.
              What's your favorite colour? Purple
              What character wood you ship yourself with?
              And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you?

Comment

Newish art, one set to go with the farewell card and the other, well... let's call it 'experimental'.

And only now do I notice the similarities in colour.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Who wants to do a Party Quiz to break the spam?
                  *hears sighs*

It's alcoholic!

On screen:
                  Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why? I love them all! Well.... almost....
                  Which character wood you permanently kill off and how? Will! I'd have him snuggled to death by the Steno
                  Describe Martin's dream cameo? I daren't, I've had too many dreams about that
                  What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship? Biggie and the Mermaid!
                  If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?Absolutely NOT! There is no other show good enough to cross it with and I hate crossovers
                  Who has the most awesome hair? The Mermaid!

Off screen
                  If you were an abnormal what wood you be? The Steno - it's Martin's favourite
                  Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why? Nad - side effect from eating all the pizza under the bus!
                  What's your own sanctuary? My bedroom.
                  What's your favorite colour? Red.
                  What character wood you ship yourself with? Whoever Martin cameos
                  And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you? Nobody hates me

For which I am very grateful *hugs*
                  LOL! I missed the last two, I have to go back.

sigpic

Comment

It's alcoholic!

On screen:
                    Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?
                    Helen Magnus, because she kicks bum. And Tesla, because he's just awesome. (Can I have two?)

Which character wood you permanently kill off and how?
                    Will. He could trip over his pants and fall down the stairs.

Describe Martin's dream cameo?
                    Dream for Martin or dream for us? Martin would no doubt want to be doing something awesome, but I think our dream Martin cameo would be paired with a dream Woohoo cameo - get Jumble on screen

What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship?
                    Well the most absurd one is all the Helen/Will stuff. But that squicks me out so can hardly be called favourite. Kate/Biggie amuses me... Meh, I just don't see ship if it's not there to some extent

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?
                    Doctor Who. That would totally work. And I'd love to see Magnus face off with the Doctor

Who has the most awesome hair?
                    Another tie between Tesla and Magnus, for different reasons

Although Druitt's is pretty awesome

Off screen
                    If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
                    Don't know about species but I have a desperate desire to be able to teleport. Only without the soul-destroying energy-sucking evil-making thing that got Druitt in the same circumstances. That would suck.

Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why?
                    I don't know, there's definitely something abnormal about that Nad...

What's your own sanctuary?
                    My home

What's your favorite colour?
                    Purple.

Hmmm... Tesla's wit with Druitt's voice and Henry's geekiness.

oh no, they'd put me with Will wouldn't they?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a compliment, Jumble! Because you're so crazy and lovable and Jumbly and it wood give you an excuse to be around Martin. *big hugs* You know I love ya!

sigpic

Comment

Now, will PB let me spam this time...?

sigpic

Comment

It's alcoholic!

On screen:
                          Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?
                          Helen Magnus, because she kicks bum. And Tesla, because he's just awesome. (Can I have two?)

Dream for Martin or dream for us? Martin would no doubt want to be doing something awesome, but I think our dream Martin cameo would be paired with a dream Woohoo cameo - get Jumble on screen

What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship?
                          Well the most absurd one is all the Helen/Will stuff. But that squicks me out so can hardly be called favourite. Kate/Biggie amuses me... Meh, I just don't see ship if it's not there to some extent

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?
                          Doctor Who. That would totally work. And I'd love to see Magnus face off with the Doctor

Who has the most awesome hair?
                          Another tie between Tesla and Magnus, for different reasons

Although Druitt's is pretty awesome

Off screen
                          If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
                          Don't know about species but I have a desperate desire to be able to teleport. Only without the soul-destroying energy-sucking evil-making thing that got Druitt in the same circumstances. That would suck.

What's your own sanctuary?
                          My home

What's your favorite colour?
                          Purple.

Hmmm... Tesla's wit with Druitt's voice and Henry's geekiness.

That is definitely the perfect combination. *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

It's alcoholic!

Perfect!

This!

Noooooooo!

I'm starting to see a trend here........

I think we can all agree that wood be our worst nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              It's a compliment, Jumble! Because you're so crazy and lovable and Jumbly and it wood give you an excuse to be around Martin. *big hugs* You know I love ya!
                              Aw *hugs*

Comment

Well, as much as I'd rather hang around here, I must get ready for work. I have to be there in an hour so I have to get dressed, do my hair, and find something to eat for dinner. I hope to be back later tonight briefly. If not, tomorrow morning before work.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X