No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*glares for speaking ill of Wimbledon* I lurves my tennis!

Great picspam! I just love the parties

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      I have a thing for almost all the men on that show! As for Tesla - he is such a stinker I can't help myself - truly adorable!
      In a good way or a bad way? lol

He is a cutie pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        *glares for speaking ill of Wimbledon* I lurves my tennis!

Great picspam! I just love the parties

Today's bits:
        And you are very welcome to love it and watch it to your heart's content - I choose not to and wood prefer to be allowed to watch programmes of my own choice

Comment

look at it this way - it's only two weeks once a year
          sigpic

Comment

look at it this way - it's only two weeks once a year
            Yes two weeks of tennis, following two weeks of Ascot, following how many weeks of football? Some of my regular shows have been off the air or moved around for a couple of months now and it really ticks me off There are hundreds of other channels they could use.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hi Tinnec- to answer your question - I'm Laurie!
              I'm not on the thread as much as some of the people, but I lurk a lot. Plus had surgery on my right hand and just getting back to typing. Are you going to AT6 by any chance? We can meet up there!

*Waves and Hugs* to all my WooHoos!
              Hi Laurie! *hugs back*
              Oh no! I hope your hand is doing better!

*feels embarrassed for not knowing* What is AT6?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Cool!!

One thing though Tinnec, on this thread the only things that need to be spoilered are discussions about new eps that some of us may not have seen - apart from that, there's no 'off topic' here
              Oh okay thanks for that! I just wanted to be on the safe side and not get scolded or a warning or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by tinnec View Post

Oh okay thanks for that! I just wanted to be on the safe side and not get scolded or a warning or anything.
                You're relatively safe here Tinnec, pretty much the only time we get 'scolded' is if we post pictures over the allowed size

Speaking of pics I made a Tesla banner

sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I feel your pain Jumble. I have hundreds of channels (one even called the Tennis Channel - guess what they feature? ) but whenever there is a big deal event, the major networks preempt all regular programming for it. Most of the time it's not much of a big deal, but it can be irritating to have a show that you love cancelled for GOLF or some other heinous event. Now, I like to *play* golf, but watching it is boring as hell.

OMG - not only do you have Ascot and football...the Olympics! I tend to stay glued to the tv during the Olympics - love 'em. But dear lord, hard on the heels of everything else?
                  sigpic

Comment

I feel your pain Jumble. I have hundreds of channels (one even called the Tennis Channel - guess what they feature? ) but whenever there is a big deal event, the major networks preempt all regular programming for it. Most of the time it's not much of a big deal, but it can be irritating to have a show that you love cancelled for GOLF or some other heinous event. Now, I like to *play* golf, but watching it is boring as hell.

OMG - not only do you have Ascot and football...the Olympics! I tend to stay glued to the tv during the Olympics - love 'em. But dear lord, hard on the heels of everything else?
                    Finally! Someone who understands!

It's fine for those that want to watch it, but for the rest of us it's just not fair! I was specifically waiting to watch the return of Casualty after several weeks' absence - turned on the tv and what do I find? The tennis has overrun and Casualty has been cancelled! Tough luck on those that wanted to watch it

This summer I think I'll just have to get some new dvds, because once the Olympic palaver starts there'll be nothing else to watch

I woodn't mind, but I pay for all my channels - I should demand a refund

Roll on Sanctuary S4 dvd delivery
                    Last edited by Jumble; 30 June 2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Ooooh! Nice Tesla banner MR

I'm saving the rest of mine until tomorrow - Martin's turn

Since I'm bored stupid, grumpy and in pain, I think I'll toddle off to bed clutching my hot water bottle and my Kindle

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*runz back in and grabz a teddy bear*

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        You're relatively safe here Tinnec, pretty much the only time we get 'scolded' is if we post pictures over the allowed size

Speaking of pics I made a Tesla banner

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...ikolatesla.jpg
                        In that case, I moved up a rank! Woohoo!

Nice banner! I really like the blue...and Tesla!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Finally! Someone who understands!

It's fine for those that want to watch it, but for the rest of us it's just not fair! I was specifically waiting to watch the return of Casualty after several weeks' absence - turned on the tv and what do I find? The tennis has overrun and Casualty has been cancelled! Tough luck on those that wanted to watch it

This summer I think I'll just have to get some new dvds, because once the Olympic palaver starts there'll be nothing else to watch

I woodn't mind, but I pay for all my channels - I should demand a refund

Roll on Sanctuary S4 dvd delivery
                        The Olympics block everything.

S4 is too expensive right now. I'll wait for it to go way down in price. *is a poor college student*
                        Last edited by tinnec; 30 June 2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

In that case, I moved up a rank! Woohoo!

Nice banner! I really like the blue...and Tesla!

Thanks (but you need to remove the [img] tags when you repost a picture!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Thanks (but you need to remove the [img] tags when you repost a picture!)
                            Oops sorry! Didn't know! Thanks!

Comment

all you have to do is go back to your post, click "edit", remove the [IMG] tags from inside MR's quote, and you'll be fine. You do need to go do this though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oops sorry! Didn't know! Thanks!
                                My pleasure, easier for one of us to tell you than for the mods having to edit your post
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X