The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ah it's OK. I'll wait until you've drunk a few Jumble-sized glasses of wine at 2am in your kitchen... things will come out then
    Oh but....... I daren't!!! I'll have to give up drinking, because if I tell she might take back The Quilt

Yes, The Quilt that has had both mine and Martin's almost-nekkid bodies under it - though sadly not at the same time......

It's ok, he knows it's all tongue-in-cheek-not-to-be-taken-seriously

Er..... he does, doesn't he?

Oh yes yes! Except I won't be able to come along if the next few weeks means June Am busy next weekend, then off to the States from the 18th for two weeks. After then though, definitely count me in
    Darn! We were hoping for the week-end after next...... we'll just have to do it again when you get back

*taps nose* Say no more

Ooops! I think I just did say more
    Last edited by Jumble; 05 June 2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

*blinks*
      There's a nudey pic!

Welcome home, Jumble!

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Val*
      Everything ok?

And a very belated:

Happy Birthday,
      Bekki
      !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No No No
        Originally posted by jumble
        Ooops! I think I just did say more
        Can't do that!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          No No No Can't do that!
          It's alright, it wasn't about what you got up to when we

I've been awake for almost 30 hours and am starting to feel a little tired........ maybe I should go to bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I've been awake for almost 30 hours and am starting to feel a little tired........ maybe I should go to bed?
            Might not be a bad idea! Go to bed! Oh one last thing - you were asking about what the group was that "Jeckle/Hyde" was involved with:

The Art Club Theatre Co in association with Electric Company Theatre
            So now you also have the info!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh but....... I daren't!!! I'll have to give up drinking, because if I tell she might take back The Quilt
              But what if I promise not to tell her you told me?

Yes, The Quilt that has had both mine and Martin's almost-nekkid bodies under it - though sadly not at the same time......

It's ok, he knows it's all tongue-in-cheek-not-to-be-taken-seriously

Er..... he does, doesn't he?
              I'm sure he does

Darn! We were hoping for the week-end after next...... we'll just have to do it again when you get back
              Curses! Sorry But yes, we shall definitely have to arrange a Sunday lunch for sometime in July or early August
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, but I'll find out!

Jumble.....just don't reveal anything that might be so embarrashing that we I couldn't come out in public again!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure your secrets are perfectly safe, Laurie! The Woohoo Code of Honour is stronger than any alcohol
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Bekki

Glad you're back safe and sound Jumble and that you had a great time.

(((Val))) I hope things straighten out for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Might not be a bad idea! Go to bed! Oh one last thing - you were asking about what the group was that "Jeckle/Hyde" was involved with:

The Art Club Theatre Co in association with Electric Company Theatre
                      So now you also have the info!
                      Jekyll/Hyde?

Maybe it'll make sense when I've had some more coffee...............

Hm. But how long will that promise last once you've had a couple of Josi-sized glasses of wine?

I'm sure he does
                      Oh I hope so

Curses! Sorry But yes, we shall definitely have to arrange a Sunday lunch for sometime in July or early August
                      We will

I'm sure your secrets are perfectly safe, Laurie! The Woohoo Code of Honour is stronger than any alcohol
                      TWCH....... yes...... although I woodn't want to put it to the test

Slept for 10 hours, so hopefully that's the jet-lag dealt with

Great to have the kids back this morning

*waves to Estrela*

Comment

Great to have the kids back this morning

Great to send the kiddling back to school this morning. Sheesh I love him but half term doens't half wear me down. Never mind; roll on summer break...

Welcome home Jumble. Glad to hear you had an awesome time, fab quily picture and yes, it was a pleasure being your taxi.

Very belated hapy birthday Bekki.

Now, I am on the work laptop and GW loads just beautifully on this. However, it's for work and I am supposed to be doing that so can't really stop and chat. The whole slow running thing is driving me bonkers though. I tried all the tricks on the thread Jann linked to a while back; nothing works (although haven't tried installing safari because I refuse to install yet another browser just for GW when everything else works beautifully in the two I already have. ) Don't know what else to do now, other than pop in occasionally when I have lo-o-o-ots of time on my hands plus a bit of knitting to do and paint to watch dry whilst waiting...and hope I don't miss you too much while I can't be arsed to wait for the page to load am enjoying normal speedy interwebbyness elsewhere.

*squishy huggles Woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Great to send the kiddling back to school this morning. Sheesh I love him but half term doens't half wear me down. Never mind; roll on summer break...
                          Ah yes, the 'miss 'em when they're not here but glad to see the back of them when they are' syndrome

Welcome home Jumble. Glad to hear you had an awesome time, fab quilt picture and yes, it was a pleasure being your taxi.
                          It was so nice to see you and Ben - hope he enjoyed his party and that the rain didn't spoil it I'm definitely bringing my cossie next time I come up

Very belated hapy birthday Bekki.

Now, I am on the work laptop and GW loads just beautifully on this. However, it's for work and I am supposed to be doing that so can't really stop and chat. The whole slow running thing is driving me bonkers though. I tried all the tricks on the thread Jann linked to a while back; nothing works (although haven't tried installing safari because I refuse to install yet another browser just for GW when everything else works beautifully in the two I already have. ) Don't know what else to do now, other than pop in occasionally when I have lo-o-o-ots of time on my hands plus a bit of knitting to do and paint to watch dry whilst waiting...and hope I don't miss you too much while I can't be arsed to wait for the page to load am enjoying normal speedy interwebbyness elsewhere.

*squishy huggles Woohoos*
                          It's weird how some people are having problems but others aren't I use IE8, and although I had a few probs with it a while ago it seems to be behaving now (touch wood )

*thinks*

Wish I could

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

RE GW probs - it's a pain and silly to have to download a separate browser just for one website but I've just done it on my PC and it really does work *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Love the tattoos, Jumble and Laurie! It's such a thing for you to do

*hugs WooHoos*

Let me share a random story, just to have something different to say, so feel free to skip.
                              I was at a mall, my hair a mess due to the wind, feeling sticky and meh because it was hot and having a headache that made me look grumpy and what happens? I hear someone say: ''Hey, I haven't met you before''. So I look to the side, realize he's talking to me and give him a polite 'go away crazy person' look. Didn't work. So we ended up chatting a little, (his first question being ''Sooo, I don't see a ring... Seeing anyone?'' ) and he started flirting. . Being a good WooHoo I enjoyed the conversation, but really. He was a little desparate. A desparate little player, down to the lines ''I'm a little thirsty. I could go for a drink... Want to go get a drink?'' and ''What does a man have to do to conquer your heart?''

Long story summed up in two questions: 1)Why do RL movie scenes only happen when you're not feeling good? and 2) Why do they only come from people who really aren't your type?
                              I have come to believe that this is due to some unseen and little understood WooHoo Attraction Seems to happen to a lot of us

Comment

I have come to believe that this is due to some unseen and little understood WooHoo Attraction Seems to happen to a lot of us
                                It never bloody happens to me I just get the creepy ones

hello Sarai! OK, that took 5 minutes. Maybe I should swallow my prie and install safari. I dread to think how many GWers have turned away for good as a result of this though. 'tis most frustrating and I imagine doubly so for site management who are probably bearing the brunt of the complaints.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X