X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nice.

*hugs WooHoos*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Brings to mind that SG1 ep, The Hint Road Not Taken

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          *hugs Nad*

Brings to mind that SG1 ep, The Hint Road Not Taken

That's the one where Sam had to find her way back to her happy place, right?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

That's the one where Sam had to find her way back to her happy place, right?
            Yep, that's the one

And I hope once she got there they bumped up the security so she woodn't wander off into places where she might not be welcome, especially when she's over the limit.

Comment

All packed and ready to go Have fun on the 29th!!! *huggles*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

happy travels! *hugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's the one

And I hope once she got there they bumped up the security so she woodn't wander off into places where she might not be welcome, especially when she's over the limit.
                  Problem is, Sam's shockingly good at breaking into places, quite often resulting in people shooting at her... or picspamming her. Same difference.

Speaking of, lovely job there. One thing there is no limit to is the loveliness of Martin...

I feel some songspam coming on again (you can Blame Facebook's Song Pop quiz for that )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    All packed and ready to go Have fun on the 29th!!! *huggles*
                    Have a fabulous time Dee - and please don't feel guilty about deserting us on such an important occasion

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Problem is, Sam's shockingly good at breaking into places, quite often resulting in people shooting at her... or picspamming her. Same difference.
                    This is true *nods wisely*

Speaking of, lovely job there. One thing there is no limit to is the loveliness of Martin...
                    Also true. There really should be a law against it

I feel some songspam coming on again (you can Blame Facebook's Song Pop quiz for that )

For some reason all I'm getting is a blank square, both here and on yt

Comment

For some reason all I'm getting is a blank square, both here and on yt
                      To be fair you're probably doing yourself a favour there. I'll sing if for you though:

*clears throat* ahem...

No no, no no no no,no no no no, no no there's no lyrics....

sigpic

Comment

To be fair you're probably doing yourself a favour there. I'll sing if for you though:

*clears throat* ahem...

No no, no no no no,no no no no, no no there's no lyrics....

Actually, I can't get anything to play on yt, so is it them or me?

Comment

I had a java update this morning so might be something to do with that? I know folks had trouble accessing our chat room on another site due to updates so maybe worth trying it?
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a java update this morning so might be something to do with that? I know folks had trouble accessing our chat room on another site due to updates so maybe worth trying it?
                            Hm. I don't recall having that one....... FV isn't working either, so that could be it. I'd investigate if I cared enough right now........

Comment

PLay song pop instead.

Blasted game!

Benjabubs is being introduced to the joys of Harry Potter. He's sat through the first film and now watching the second one. Annoyingly, I was about to put the Wii active fit on and work off the cream tea with homemade strawberry jam I had earlier... but am forced to be a couch potato and watch HP instead. Such hardship!
                              sigpic

Comment

PLay song pop instead.

Blasted game!

Benjabubs is being introduced to the joys of Harry Potter. He's sat through the first film and now watching the second one. Annoyingly, I was about to put the Wii active fit on and work off the cream tea with homemade strawberry jam I had earlier... but am forced to be a couch potato and watch HP instead. Such hardship!

I'm halfway down a packet of Cheddars............ and the WiiFit is too painful atm so I'll just have to wear it....... probaly literally

Comment

Working...
                                X