Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      YT copyright issues are mind blowing...you never know what they will tolerate or have an issue with.

Edit: While you're at it maybe you can replace my eighth day entry with this one

http://i.imgur.com/m9PiuCd.jpg

of course it had a grammar issue
      To be honest, having spent the whole morning finishing the vid and finally getting it uploaded I'm really reluctant to redo it - hope you understand I hadn't noticed a grammar issue

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        To be honest, having spent the whole morning finishing the vid and finally getting it uploaded I'm really reluctant to redo it - hope you understand I hadn't noticed a grammar issue
        No worries. I keep doing these things, annoyingly. not noticing the mistakes until it's too late.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Final one from me:

Memories, huh! *hugs you all*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So, fingers crossed this works............

Click the d to watch better quality

A big THANK YOU to Josi, Nad and Jaded Wraith for your hard work and gorgeous entries
            Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Final one from me:

Awesome memories!

Comment

Awesome job on the vid, Jumble, as always

And very happy memories indeed! Seems so long ago that first meet up at my old flat As you say, almost hard to remember when we didn't know each other! Thanks Stargate and Martin for bringing us all together when we'd never ever have met otherwise.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome job on the vid, Jumble, as always
                  Thank you

And very happy memories indeed! Seems so long ago that first meet up at my old flat As you say, almost hard to remember when we didn't know each other! Thanks Stargate and Martin for bringing us all together when we'd never ever have met otherwise.
                  Gosh, my hair was awful back then

Nope, I can't imagine how any of us wood ever have met - which means that I wood never have gone to any cons, never visited Vancouver, Seattle, Amsterdam, Leeds, Oxford.......... Blimey! What a boring life I wood have had Thank you all, and especially Martin, for expanding my horizons

Edit: And none of you wood have sampled the delights of Anderson's

Comment

"Are you tweeting?"

"No"

Comment

Being dumped by Will is no bad thing - go to sleep!
                      I guess.
                      I did sleep eventually, and it seems I might be a little sick. Stupid New Year.

Bloody YouTube has done it again - muted the vid because of copyright issues! Considering I downloaded both the songs it doesn't like from YT Currently attempting to upload somewhere else......... if I could only remember where I put the last one........
                      I have some experience with that. If you need help next time.
                      Usually changing the pitch of the audio but not to much to change the song, just so the yt doesn't recognize the variations. Or, just use someone's cover of a certain song . You can ask them on yt, and I've yet to meet someone who didn't give premission.

So, fingers crossed this works............

Click the d to watch better quality

A big THANK YOU to Josi, Nad and Jaded Wraith for your hard work and gorgeous entries
                      Aww! Awesome! I didn't catch all the arties, it's quite nice to see them in one place Great vid

Final one from me:

Who where you talking to on the computre? I forget
                      Beautiful as always.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I guess.
                        I did sleep eventually, and it seems I might be a little sick. Stupid New Year.
                        Oh no! Hope you're better soon

I have some experience with that. If you need help next time.
                        Usually changing the pitch of the audio but not to much to change the song, just so the yt doesn't recognize the variations. Or, just use someone's cover of a certain song . You can ask them on yt, and I've yet to meet someone who didn't give premission.
                        Thanks for the advice Unfortunately I don't think any of the songs I chose could properly be covered by anyone else - fortunately Dailymotion don't have YT's rulez

Aww! Awesome! I didn't catch all the arties, it's quite nice to see them in one place Great vid
                        Thank you

Who where you talking to on the computre? I forget
                        Beautiful as always.
                        Regularamanda I think

Comment

Oh no! Hope you're better soon

Thanks for the advice Unfortunately I don't think any of the songs I chose could properly be covered by anyone else - fortunately Dailymotion don't have YT's rulez
                          Actually it has some of the same rules, though I think you were safe b/c you used different songs, and not the whole song for the whole vid, like if you had a full minute of one song you might get banned (something like that). Or, it's the agreement they made with some of the music houses. I'm not sure. Luckily you got a pass on this vid
                          It's the same with FB and Instagram.
                          I think vimeo might have looser rules, because people don't focus on music there.

Regularamanda I think
                          Aw. Man, so many people are lost over the internet... wish we all kept in contact more...
                          I keep thinking about Steph, can't even remember her screen name
                          sigpic

Comment

Madness reigns?

I tried using Vimeo but the quality was awful! I've only ever had vids rejected by YT.

Really annoying

Edit: I see I got a promotion!
                            Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2017, 12:06 PM. Reason: Noticed postcount

Comment

Madness reigns?
                              Yes!!!
                              ... I think...
                              sigpic

Comment

Just in time for the last day few hours of Martinmas!
                                You guys talked a lot, I'll catch up tomorrow (did not say that in a while ).

So yeah. Here:

I shall find my digital arty mojo again some day. *nods slowly*

EDIT: Oh, the vid! I'm going to watch the vid!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X