Happy Birthday Dee!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I heard talk of cake...

*nabs a piece*

Happy birthday, Dee!
      sigpic

Comment

Yay! It's the musical episode of WooHoodStock!

And the Spencer Box is back too!

Happy Day. *nods*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Well, the thing about huggle is, once one is given huggles by more than one person, they kind of...well, they breed see. And before you know it, you have loads and loads of huggles just waiting to be given out to friends, family, anyone who will accept one. Some are squishy and cuddly; some are all elbows and knees; all come with extra "feel good" factor. I've just been given a whole load of huggles from my wonderful woohoos (who give generously without questioning why) so I have a small pool here breeding and I reckon they will be ready for you just in time for the soreness to wear off enough to accept some. Meanwhile...

OK not that one, I know how you just love that movie...

Try this:

You Tube really does have a video for everything!
          @ the vids Laughing hurts, but I'm keeping the smile going

And yes, I'm breeding those huggles - I'm going to need them next week Had a call from the surgery to give me an appointment for the dreaded (apparently) steroid injections for my shoulder - wood you believe 23rd July??? She must have heard the pain and misery in my response to that, because she rang back half an hour later to say that she'd got the doc to agree to me being added to the end of next Monday's clinic - Yay!! Only thing is, I won't be able to drive back so I'm hoping Suz can get the afternoon off, then I can expect to be in a lot more pain for a couple of days once the anaesthetic wears off, after which I should feel a whole lot better *crosses fingers*

So yes, definitely going to need those huggles

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Happy Day. *nods*
          .... and all is well in WooHooLand now that we know we're being watched

That.... somehow doesn't seem right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

And yes, I'm breeding those huggles - I'm going to need them next week Had a call from the surgery to give me an appointment for the dreaded (apparently) steroid injections for my shoulder - wood you believe 23rd July??? She must have heard the pain and misery in my response to that, because she rang back half an hour later to say that she'd got the doc to agree to me being added to the end of next Monday's clinic - Yay!! Only thing is, I won't be able to drive back so I'm hoping Suz can get the afternoon off, then I can expect to be in a lot more pain for a couple of days once the anaesthetic wears off, after which I should feel a whole lot better *crosses fingers*

*hugs*
            And yay for almost feeling better!

Well... I guess that if that's your thing you mustn't be ashamed of it...
            I mean, the Spencers could see something icky perverted in that statement if they want to, but since they're the ones watching in the first place...
            *shrugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw Jumble, thank heavens you don't have to wait that long after all. *huggles gently*
              You know there's something you can use for the after pain after the injections:

sigpic

Comment

Don't think I haven't already considered that Broccoli does, after all, have anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction

*toddles off the supermarket*

Comment

Don't think I haven't already considered that Broccoli does, after all, have anti-inflammatory properties as well as pain reduction

*toddles off the supermarket*
                  YUMM! Broccoli!

Waves to JUMBLE - but no hugs until your shoulder feels better!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Devilish Me - since this is your Bday and even though I already wished you the "appropriate" sentiment, this is afterall a different forum so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!
                    Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Happy Birthday!!!! My gift (sorry it's blocked in the USA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1PKK46BBg
                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Happy Birthday Dee!!!
                    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Happy Birthday, Dee!!!!!!

I hope you have a lovely day.
                    Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Good afternoon WooHoos!

More Happy Birthday Wishes for Dee!

The first day of my workshop wasn't bad. Tomorrow should be okay.

Today's bits:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...atingwomen.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...nseofhumor.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/getaboat.jpg
                    Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                    !!!yadhtriB yppay eeD
                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Happy Birthday Dee!

*huggles to all*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Happy Birthday Dee!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Today I am mostly replying to quotes through song...

And Dee...

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    Happy Birthday Dee!!!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                    I heard talk of cake...

*nabs a piece*

Happy birthday, Dee!

Thank you everyone!!!! I had a great day!

Btw, lol. I was gonna come on line around 4am to tell you all how much I love you and what not, but thankfully I fell asleep

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Darren - whomever you are - please put it back so I know who is online! I miss it.

Now for the great news = don't owe a penny. Whatever is covered by Medicare and my secondary insurance it all it's going to cost! YEAH! HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
                    That's happy news!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Happy Day. *nods*
                    Yeeeey! I like knowing who's there, or even if there is anyone looking

Jumble what exactly is wrong with your shoulder, I'm sorry, I must have missunderstood when you posted about it, I thought it was an inflammation...
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Jumble what exactly is wrong with your shoulder, I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood when you posted about it, I thought it was an inflammation...
                      It's a condition called 'Frozen Shoulder'. You're right, it does involve inflammation of the rotator cuff (see diagram - yes, I've googled it to death ), which eventually causes the joint to seize up and become 'frozen'. The steriod injections are supposed to reduce the inflammation, stop the pain and halt the 'freezing' process....

All I really know is that it's the most painful experience I've ever had and I really really want it to go away

Comment

Bringing the AfA challenge over......

(banner by Josiane)

Challenge Week 37

The final episode of Sanctuary will be aired in the UK
                        on Friday 29th June, and the WooHoos will be taking that as an excuse to throw a party ……..

In keeping with the ‘any fandom’ aspect of this thread, the challenge is to make ‘Farewell’ artwork for ANY of your favourite shows that have been discontinued.

Please feel free to come on over to the MartinWooHoodStock thread and
                        post any Sanctuary artwork, fanfics, vids or comments on your favourite
                        episodes/characters/cast and crew
                        – there will be cake!!

PLEASE SEND YOUR CHALLENGE ENTRIES
                        TO SARAI

Comment

Have some more *huggles* So glad they've managed to get you an appointment soon!

You know what, for this place, it kinda does

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Thank you everyone!!!! I had a great day!

Btw, lol. I was gonna come on line around 4am to tell you all how much I love you and what not, but thankfully I fell asleep
                          Aw, shame. Bet that would have been highly amusing for the rest of us

Not going to be around much this weekend, dear Woohoos. Off to my cousin's wedding tomorrow and associated familyness.

(not family ness, which as any UK child of the 80s/early 90s will know as something entirely different... *goes off singing*)
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Have some more *huggles* So glad they've managed to get you an appointment soon!
                            Thanks *adds them to the pile*

Silly me - anything that's odd elsewhere is right for here

Not going to be around much this weekend, dear Woohoos. Off to my cousin's wedding tomorrow and associated familyness.

(not family ness, which as any UK child of the 80s/early 90s will know as something entirely different... *goes off singing*)
                            Ha! I knew little James reminded me of someone...........

*runz away..... slowly*

Comment

It's a condition called 'Frozen Shoulder'. You're right, it does involve inflammation of the rotator cuff (see diagram - yes, I've googled it to death ), which eventually causes the joint to seize up and become 'frozen'. The steriod injections are supposed to reduce the inflammation, stop the pain and halt the 'freezing' process....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...c/shoulder.jpg

All I really know is that it's the most painful experience I've ever had and I really really want it to go away
                              Ouchy! *wishes it away* LIke Josi said, I'm glad they moved your appointment for an earlier date!

I agree.

Probably

Have fun!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Jumble know the pain!! Had "frozen shoulder" 7 years ago, could not believe the pain. With time and lots of physio it went away....until 4 months ago when it came back not able to go and get physio but have had one injection just before I went to Vancouver...it allowed me to at least hug Laurie and the actors.

Laurie..yippee...great news
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X