The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    13 posts would be the quite an achievement for me!
    Just post in shorter sentences

Yes, because, well, why not? Plus, what better day than to start it on April 1st?
    I guess that's true....

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    What did they do last year, I think I must have been AWOL and missed it
    They replaced all our avis with pirate ships AND they kept it up for three days

A DAY!!!!! I struggle with 13 posts a week!!
    Talk more I average 18.81 posts per day, so if I just increase that by two I can make up for a couple of you slowpokes

I currently have three 9 year old girls upstairs trying to convince me they are not going to be tired tomorrow, some how between picking Ellie up from school and tea time I agreed to a sleepover......... fairly certain I was tricked into it!
    Funny how that happens......... I've somehow agreed to having two little ones overnight next Tuesday, giving me a total of six until Wednesday afternoon Oh well, the more the merrier

I'm off to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin*

Because he is very special

Comment

Hello lovelies *squishy huggles all*
      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Bekki*

Good news: there are no plans to change our avis for April Fools this year

Comment

Howdy. Sorry I won't be able to help much. Still one handed - stitches start coming out next Wed. Bandage removed but replaced with a type of brace! But I can shower and get my hand wet plus light soap - just can't soak it!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Jumble!

Here is a second one! Must do hand exercises 4 times a day for therapy. Still typing one handed but also a thumb!

Glad everyone has gone home! And, I do lurk so I can keep up!

(((Hugs))) to all the well wishers! Hell for everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              *waves to Bekki*

Good news: there are no plans to change our avis for April Fools this year
              That's good!
              From what I remember more people weren't very happy about it

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Howdy. Sorry I won't be able to help much. Still one handed - stitches start coming out next Wed. Bandage removed but replaced with a type of brace! But I can shower and get my hand wet plus light soap - just can't soak it!
              Yay for improvement!

That made me giggle
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Putting a brace on a writer's hand sounds like the worst kind of torture, but being allowed to shower is good news

Hi Jumble!

Here is a second one! Must do hand exercises 4 times a day for therapy. Still typing one handed but also a thumb!

Glad everyone has gone home! And, I do lurk so I can keep up!
                You're doing well with that one hand, and any help with the post count will be much appreciated *hugs*

Typos can be fun!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                That's good!
                From what I remember more people weren't very happy about it
                It's a relief, I don't think any of us enjoyed it Just our bad luck it happened during a celebration

[That made me giggle
                Me too
                Last edited by Jumble; 31 March 2012, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Typos can be fun!

Are we sure it's a typo??!!

Survived the night with 3 kids (although why little girls have to be qite so noisy I will never know!) So glad I only ever had the 1 of my own, can quite happily admit I would never cope with more than that.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Are we sure it's a typo??!!
                    You never can tell with Laurie

Survived the night with 3 kids (although why little girls have to be quite so noisy I will never know!) So glad I only ever had the 1 of my own, can quite happily admit I would never cope with more than that.
                    Boys can be just as noisy as girls

I've always found that one child is harder work than two or three - a group of children will occupy themselves/interact with each other whereas a singleton needs constant attention from their carer/mum/dad

I'm at Jo's this week-end, minding three of my grandsons while she enjoys a spa week-end with her man....... it's alright for some

Comment

Ok, digging waaaaay down into the depths of PB.............

Comment

Please forgive the quality of some of these - back when we started the thread pics of Martin were hard to come by and not very good.....

Comment

Comment

And I'm having to check the kb on them as I go, because I don't think I knew enough to reduce them back then

Comment

I've always found that one child is harder work than two or three - a group of children will occupy themselves/interact with each other whereas a singleton needs constant attention from their carer/mum/dad

I'm at Jo's this week-end, minding three of my grandsons while she enjoys a spa week-end with her man....... it's alright for some
                              Ah, now I think that's where I've been very lucky with Ellie she has always been a very easy child to look after, just as happy amusing herself as she is playing with others - I don't know if that come from it just being the 2 of us and me being quite lenient.

Oh and lucky Jo for having someone to look after the boys.... I struggle to get my Mother to look after Ellie for a few hours on the occasional weekend at the moment!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X