The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nothing you don't already know about Laurie

Looks like the UK is in for it weather-wise this week-end....

The Met Office has raised fears for the elderly and ill by issuing a serious England-wide weather alert as the nation shivers in freezing conditions.
    The forecaster issued its first country-wide Level 3 Cold Weather Alert of the winter - the second most serious.
    With temperatures this week as low as minus 6.2C in Pershore, Worcestershire, minus 6.1C in South Farnborough, Hampshire, and minus 5.7C in Hurn, Dorset, the Level 3 Alert is expected to remain in force until the weekend when the country is braced for snow.
    Bolded is five miles away from me

Comment

Oh Woohoos Everyone sounds so miserable - too many sucky things happening to everyone all at once Big squishy huggles to you all. And listen up, world, back the heck off the Woohoos!!! We do not deserve this level of suckitude.

Or cold. Brrrr.

On a happier note, belated happy birthday to Ben! Apologies for not getting on yesterday to send the wishes on the right day
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Suckitude? I'm sure that's not in the Oxford English Dictionary!

But it should be

I'm off out for dinner - see you later *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

*waves* Have fun at dinner Jumble

Seconding Josi!! Back off world *shakes fist*

Where's Martin in his cape when you need him?!

Comment

*hugs Jumble* Sending you soft huggles because of the sore, but squishy all the same.

*hugs for Cags and Ben* Glad that you had a great day yesterday

I agree with Josi and Sarai, joining in with the fist shaking at all the suckitude (love the new word!)

And yeeees, moving would be awesome! I haven't given up. Things are a bit intense here as well, everybody seems to have a short temper. Viewing a flat on Saturday, but am not feeling all that optimistic about it, so we'll see. Mum and Dad laid down the "law", so to speak, for if/when we move back in. There are all these weird rules, such as, um, not doing anything other than working or sleeping, apparently. Oh, how I wish one of these job applications would have a positive reply! Booooo.

And, wait, what's this about Sanctuary...
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Posting this to cheer everyone up
              sigpic

Comment

Josi, those made me Love them.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

'Cute and funny animals' always does the trick huh?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, January is done, almost all my sucky sickness is gone, done with doctors until next year (except for my hand) and now on to taxes! Could life get any better?
                    Today will get to about 48*/9*C which is quite lovely. No rain forcasted for a few days either. Makes for a lovely day which I would like to share with my Woohoos in the UK and Europe please!
                    February is my month to be productive.... got my first (YEAH! ) official retirement check from Boeing (bought out McDonaldDouglas) and next month I will also add another (small) retirement check from another company and my Social Security check! Horray for retirement! Finally (quite literally) paying off!

Jumble: It's nothing you don't already know about Laurie - now what is that suppose to mean?
                    sigpic

Comment

josi that totally cheered me up. Thanks
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Josi - I agree, nothing like a bunch of cute kitties to cheer someone up!
                        sigpic

Comment

Those cats...
                          sigpic

Comment

Mission accomplished
                            sigpic

Comment

Cute kitties! - sleeping cats always look broken somehow.

Enough suckitude already - the WooHoos have filled their quota!

I gave a test today and overall the kiddos appear to have done pretty well. Better than the last one. This is good.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *waves* Have fun at dinner Jumble

Seconding Josi!! Back off world *shakes fist*

Where's Martin in his cape when you need him?!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *hugs Jumble* Sending you soft huggles because of the sore, but squishy all the same.

*hugs for Cags and Ben* Glad that you had a great day yesterday

I agree with Josi and Sarai, joining in with the fist shaking at all the suckitude (love the new word!)

And yeeees, moving would be awesome! I haven't given up. Things are a bit intense here as well, everybody seems to have a short temper. Viewing a flat on Saturday, but am not feeling all that optimistic about it, so we'll see. Mum and Dad laid down the "law", so to speak, for if/when we move back in. There are all these weird rules, such as, um, not doing anything other than working or sleeping, apparently. Oh, how I wish one of these job applications would have a positive reply! Booooo.

And, wait, what's this about Sanctuary...
                                It's nothing to worry about

Come live with me, my house rulez are sooo easy

You're doing it wrong

Had an awesome evening out, but theone thing about giving up drinking is that one little bottle of Echo Falls.... what is it.... you know, that pink stuff..... makes you really really drunk

Niiice evening, niiiiice food, niiiiiice hugs............

And no, it wasn't a date
                                Last edited by Jumble; 02 February 2012, 04:00 PM. Reason: Can'[t spell.... I blame thr wine...... and Martin.....

Comment

Working...
                                X