Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    With whom?

For some reason I'm having what is professionally called a giggling fit.
    What's so funny? Us oldies do get to go out sometimes you know

Morning Laurie

Comment

Ah yes! I knew there was something else I wanted to say... great advent Cags!

And what is this about gingerbread? I'm hungry... Though I'd much rather eat that cookies I saw earlier in your post.
      Apparently Pol made a very elaborate gingerbread house, but I don't know where the picture of it is....anyone going to give us a clue?

As for the cookies, I'm sure the four of us won't go through 2 layers worth, so help yourself. I haven't made the dip yet, but there is wine and chips available!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Morning Laurie
        Morning Jumble And if your an oldie.....what does that make me!

And I'm still waiting for directions to the gingerbread house!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Morning Laurie
          ...and you didn't answer the question

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Apparently Pol made a very elaborate gingerbread house, but I don't know where the picture of it is....anyone going to give us a clue?

As for the cookies, I'm sure the four of us won't go through 2 layers worth, so help yourself. I haven't made the dip yet, but there is wine and chips available!
          Weeeeee! Thank you! Very kind

An Ancient.
          Sorry couldn't resist.

Not one woohoo is old me thinks
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

...and you didn't answer the question

Weeeeee! Thank you! Very kind

An Ancient.
            Sorry couldn't resist.

Not one woohoo is old me thinks
            If I'm an ancient then why can't I turn into light and float away! Not fair!

And now you've made me hungry....Think I'll make me scrambled eggs and put it into a tortilla with refried beans.....and cheese. Anyone else want one...got plenty!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Lovely advent, Cags!

The PTB spam made me laugh.
              I love how traditions are born.

WooHood for the next sooo not a date, Jumble.

*hugs Nola for being sick*

I think all WooHoos are old in wisdom and young in spirit.
              *nods*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And I'm still waiting for directions to the gingerbread house!
                I see Dee beat me to the 'Ancient' answer

You know what they say, you're as young as you feel

And there's another version of that, but I can't quite remember how it goes - something about being as young as the person you feel....... my ancient memory has let me down once again

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*

Lovely advent, Cags!

The PTB spam made me laugh.
                I love how traditions are born.

WooHood for the next sooo not a date, Jumble.
                I am soooo regretting that drunken post

But I have to say - you WooHoos are sooooo easy

*hugs Nola for being sick*

*nods*
                True

Comment

I couldn't find the thread link, but I went to my fb account and tracked the pics down there and uploaded them to pb...anywho, here they are:
                  Hogwarts in gingerbread by Pol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*nods*
                    Feels proud. I'm wise. The Woohoo administration said so! ... sounds like my next fb status, lol.

Edit: And if somebody says that there's an exception to every rule... I'm gonna mckey them!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I couldn't find the thread link, but I went to my fb account and tracked the pics down there and uploaded them to pb...anywho, here they are:
                    Hogwarts in gingerbread by Pol
                    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/th_HogwartsGingerbreadPol.jpg http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/th_HogwartsinGingerbreadbyPol.jpg
                    I wonder if Pol ate it. Is it eatable? It's too pretty looking... would be a shame to eat, but if it can spoil then...
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Are you kidding me....she did that! Wow, that is really something....NICE WORK POL!

And no she wouldn't eat that...it is too pretty and also very big!

Hmmmmm! Breakfast is good!
                      Last edited by llp; 17 December 2011, 04:15 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just noticed - sometime in the night I got promoted! I'm a colonel now. WooHoo for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah Pol's Hogwarts house. It is indeed an House of awesome yummy edible goodness. Pol does something awesome in gingerbread every year.
                          Sorry to mention it and run on you, but thank you Nola for hunting them down and, thank you Pol for making something so amazing that's brought lots of smiles to people's faces. Your really are rather multi-talented. I'd love to see your previous creations too.

I was thinking that too Nad, about traditions. Personally I'm a big fan of any tradition that results in Martinspam on epic scale like this.

Right, I have been "decorated" tree like today (how fortunate that I am wearing a green top, eh), As has step son and his wife, and Benjabubs. Now off to do Santa's work for him and offload the rest of the presents I have on various and sundry folks.
                          sigpic

Comment

What?! Blank post. Man, going to try and remember what I had said.

Thank you for the Martin-Dan-Spam Josi and Sarai. It was a beautiful way to wake up.

Beautiful advent Cags!

Jumble is going on another non-date soon.
                            Pol will be eating Hogwarts some time during the Holidays.
                            Woohoos are forever young and traditions are fun.

You know, one thing I can't wrap my head around is how they came up with "Poudlard" for Hogwarts in the French version of Harry Potter.

I like New Year. Primarily because it's the only day in the year where I can see that many members of my family at the same time. And the only where I see some of them as they live far away. It's become a tradition. We've been receiving people for 13 years now. We starts making food right after Christmas and we add New Year decoration to the house and we clean everything. (I will somehow try to find an hour to watch Sanctuary on the 30th.)

Going to get some breakfast now. I hope I didn't forget anything.
                            *hugs Woohoos*

And from now on, I'll copy my posts before hitting "Post". This way, if there's another blank!post attack, I can just paste it again. *nods*

EDIT: I'd like to point out that I had to edit this post TWO times, but had copied it after the first time. It works!
                            Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 17 December 2011, 06:32 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*sneaks in*

Go to Google and write "let it snow", click enter and just look!

*sneaks out*

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                What?! Blank post. Man, going to try and remember what I had said.

Thank you for the Martin-Dan-Spam Josi and Sarai. It was a beautiful way to wake up.

Beautiful advent Cags!

Jumble is going on another non-date soon.
                                Pol will be eating Hogwarts some time during the Holidays.
                                Woohoos are forever young and traditions are fun.

You know, one thing I can't wrap my head around is how they came up with "Poudlard" for Hogwarts in the French version of Harry Potter.

I like New Year. Primarily because it's the only day in the year where I can see that many members of my family at the same time. And the only where I see some of them as they live far away. It's become a tradition. We've been receiving people for 13 years now. We starts making food right after Christmas and we add New Year decoration to the house and we clean everything. (I will somehow try to find an hour to watch Sanctuary on the 30th.)

Going to get some breakfast now. I hope I didn't forget anything.
                                *hugs Woohoos*

And from now on, I'll copy my posts before hitting "Post". This way, if there's another blank!post attack, I can just paste it again. *nods*

EDIT: I'd like to point out that I had to edit this post TWO times, but had copied it after the first time. It works!
                                I've been doing that for the last three days

And it's not a date!!!!!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                *sneaks in*

Go to Google and write "let it snow", click enter and just look!

*sneaks out*

Nothing happened

Comment

Working...
                                X