• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh... virtual snow!
    *is playing*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    If Jumble says it...

Speaking of Martinmas, does someone have that list with the days and the colours? I can't find mine!

1. Purple
    2. Orange
    3. Black
    4. Green
    5. Blue
    6. Yellow
    7. Pink
    8. Pastels
    9. White
    10. Brown
    11. Red
    12. Multi Coloured!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you Nad!

Now, off to do some cleaning...
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sanctuary - The Depths:

Spoiler:
        Henry was sooo cute. As always Will was childish and annoying and rude too, especially when he talked about Ashley! I still don't understand what Magnus sees in him
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

The Depths:

All I have to say is:
          Spoiler:
          Suck it up Snoopy.

You're welcome LG!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            In some circumstances it is important simply to get as many pics posted as possible, in which case you can be forgiven for not noticing every detail of every Martinpic that pops up
            Indeed. And legitimately my excuse this time

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Too true

Strictly final!!
            I know! Pretty awesome so far

Come on Harry!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Too true

Strictly final!!
              Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Indeed. And legitimately my excuse this time

I know! Pretty awesome so far

Come on Harry!
              You have to admit it, Jason did incredibly well with the Show Dance

I didn't go much on Chelsee's, she screwed up on the lifts and was out of time a lot

Harry's first dance was Awesome, but not so much the second.

Now we have to sit on the edges of our seats for an hour to see what happens next

As for The Depths, I need to watch it again to be sure of what I think.....

Comment

The Depth

Spoiler:
                Hey you guys didn't get the point....the water created an atmosphere similar to drugs...They couldn't help themselves. And Will had more of the water then Magnus! I thought this was a very good episode and the feathered dragon was really good. (Remembering the dragon in SG1 which had funny little legs.) As for Henry - he was adorable trying to impress his kid to be - getting all excited about him/her having an accent. Trying to impress a child not even born yet. All in all - very good episode.

Now, we have the 2 part final episodes of the season. We get one a week and I think the ratings are going to be bad...come on Friday the 23rd and 30th of December. Those are bad days for TV watching. Canada gets all three of the last episodes this season in one night right at the end of the year. Do you think that SyFy and Space are trying to sabatoge this series!
                sigpic

Comment

You have to admit it, Jason did incredibly well with the Show Dance

I didn't go much on Chelsee's, she screwed up on the lifts and was out of time a lot

Harry's first dance was Awesome, but not so much the second.

Now we have to sit on the edges of our seats for an hour to see what happens next

As for The Depths, I need to watch it again to be sure of what I think.....
                  Jason's showdance was fab, absolutely. It's really very close, but over the whole course of the series I don't think you can put Jason above Harry and Chelsee for sheer ability and talent and improving. So I'm sticking to my preferred order of Harry, Chelsee and then Jason, but really any one of them could do it now.

*bites nails*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Jason's showdance was fab, absolutely. It's really very close, but over the whole course of the series I don't think you can put Jason above Harry and Chelsee for sheer ability and talent and improving. So I'm sticking to my preferred order of Harry, Chelsee and then Jason, but really any one of them could do it now.

*bites nails*
                    What it really comes down to is - who has the most fans willing to make that call?

I think they've all improved enormously - none of them had much dancing experience before they started - but if people judge them on today's performances so far, Jason has a good chance IMO

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      The Depth

Spoiler:
                      Hey you guys didn't get the point....the water created an atmosphere similar to drugs...They couldn't help themselves. And Will had more of the water then Magnus! I thought this was a very good episode and the feathered dragon was really good. (Remembering the dragon in SG1 which had funny little legs.) As for Henry - he was adorable trying to impress his kid to be - getting all excited about him/her having an accent. Trying to impress a child not even born yet. All in all - very good episode.

Now, we have the 2 part final episodes of the season. We get one a week and I think the ratings are going to be bad...come on Friday the 23rd and 30th of December. Those are bad days for TV watching. Canada gets all three of the last episodes this season in one night right at the end of the year. Do you think that SyFy and Space are trying to sabatoge this series!
                      The Depths:

Spoiler:
                      Oh, I got it, but it still irked me. He still irked me.
                      I did love the ep.

As for the airing schedules... I think it's all just part of airing in the late fall. Holidays are bound to intervere and a hiatus in a 13 ep season just seems a little distturbing t me.

sigpic

Comment

Did anyone happen to notice that (if you have standard pagination) this thread has hit page 3200? Very auspicious.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Did anyone happen to notice that (if you have standard pagination) this thread has hit page 3200? Very auspicious.
                          *nods*

64000 insightful, intelligent and profound posts.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Yes, I noticed (although we've now gone to 3201 ). I guess around here we set more store by the '69 pages than the 100's

Btw, the problem with the blank posts has been reported and is being looked into

Nad, make that 64003

Comment

Yes, I noticed (although we've now gone to 3201 ). I guess around here we set more store by the '69 pages than the 100's

Btw, the problem with the blank posts has been reported and is being looked into

Nad, make that 64003
                              No. There were three very silly and dumb posts.

Haven't had any blank posting going on so far.
                              *blinks*
                              Maybe GW likes me better!

sigpic

Comment

Ok, before Strictly starts again.....

The Depths

Spoiler:
                                If ever an ep title had several meanings, this one certainly did. Lost in the depths of the caves, delving down into the depths of Magnus’ psyche, revealing the hidden depths of Will’s mind and memory, and also I felt that we saw the depth of Henry’s love and fears for his unborn child.

I thought Henry’s kidvid was wonderful, and a necessary bit of light relief from the A story

And yes, I’m going to say it – this was Martin Wood, Director, at his very best! The dramatic, tight, close-up shots of Magnus and Will when she was trying to fix his wound were Awesome And although the backgrounds were, I assume, created by Lee and Anthem, most of the rocks on the ground were real (polystyrene real ), and I can just imagine Martin having great fun sending the set crew scuttling around shifting them into different positions

Didn’t take long to start me thinking that the water was going to have some kind of ‘magic’ powers (I could do with some of that to bolster up my failing memory - a quick sip next time I can’t remember the word ‘formula’, or somebody’s name )

LOVED that beautiful dragon!!

And of course, when they were in the water I immediately wondered if there will be any bts shots of Martin directing that bit

I actually found Will’s input to be a great improvement on recent eps – interesting to find that he thought Magnus had manipulated his whole life-path, and that she didn’t realise what a sacrifice he was making – which of course, she did. The whole ‘I have only one lifetime to do everything I need to do whilst you have several’ was something I hadn’t considered before.

The only nitpick that occurred to me was that nobody appeared to be searching for them or notice they were missing. Don’t they have the same inbuilt GPS tracker that Henry has? I guess they hadn't been missing long enough for anyone to become concerned

Also loved the final scene with Magnus and Will, with Magnus showing a little of how difficult those missing 113 years had been for her, and of course the little hints about what happened We’ll find that out right at the end of the season. Who are we going to meet? Any suggestions?

All in all, I LOVED this ep – and huge kudos to Gillian for writing it

Comment

Working...
                                X