The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hmmm. Does that mean you don't consider me a lady? Because I sure wasn't claiming innocence

Thanks
    *blinks* Well, you said it...

Where've you been all day? Family visiting? Where are my baby pics? *mutters. My little Niece will be in school by the time I get to see those Christmas pics mutters*
    Nope, I was home, doing nothin'

And yeah, I don't have them eighter Seriously our brother and his GF have memories of goldfish Mom's been nagging to get them, but nope.
    They're baby hoggers!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sure you deserve a day of doing nothing I've pretty much done nothing all weekend, apart from indulge my Martin addiction

*sigh* Well if Mom can't get those pics, what chance have I got? Darn!

Comment

Howdy WooHoos!"D
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah I did miss your edit. I know, tbh anything out of SG when it comes to the team, cast and crew, scares me a bit. That's why when Sanctuary came about I actually decided to give it a miss. I watched a couple of the webisodes and thought it was alright. But nothing more. Might have to give it another go over the summer though. Let's face it, I'll have nothing better to do in the current economic climate .

*realises this post seems to have been rather negative*

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Martin!

EDIT: Howdy RiG!
          Last edited by Sarai; 15 February 2009, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Yeah I did miss your edit. I know, tbh anything out of SG when it comes to the team, cast and crew, scares me a bit. That's why when Sanctuary came about I actually decided to give it a miss. I watched a couple of the webisodes and thought it was alright. But nothing more. Might have to give it another go over the summer though. Let's face it, I'll have nothing better to do in the current economic climate .

*realises this post seems to have been rather negative*

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Martin! Would it wrong to ask you to join me in a rousing chorus??

EDIT: Howdy RiG!
            I know what you mean, I was the same about Atlantis and refused to watch it Then when I saw a couple of eps I had to go and buy all four seasons Sanctuary was a heck of a leap of faith in every way, but I love it and can't wait for S2 and the S1 dvds. I know I'm biased, but I'm starting to believe that anything Martin is heavily involved in just has to be good He seems to have the Midas touch

Hey RiG How are you doing?

Comment

Nice signature Jumble! I like the idea with spider's web it's very meaningful

(just because I watched episode 200 few days ago )
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                You mean that dirty old thing that's held together with some duck tape? Nope, I'm not buying it.

Spoiler:
                http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Martin/SGA416-0086.jpg
                *glares*

It's made from real gold and it gets polished every single day.

Hey Jann *waves*
                *waves back*

although she wasnt here at the moment Jumble waved

Edit: *Points to post count* you're fast catching up with Jann
                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                And yup. Only around 200 posts distance left.
                Yes, I'm a slow poster compared to some. I just take my time to make meaningful and deep posts.

Good! *Huggles Jumble* Really though, I hope everything works out ok.

Pretty good actually, had work on Friday night (yawn) but then yesterday my lovely man woke me up with a champagne breakfast and some brand new 5.1 speakers as a present for Valentine's Day/Our 5th Anniversary (on Weds ) and then announced we could whatever I wanted for the whole day. Suffice to say, some SG was watched ! Then last night, he went to work and I celebrated the rest of Valentine's Day with my housemate, her boyfriend and another friend by drinking cider and playing games on the Wii. Pretty good weekend all told. Except now it's back to the grindstone. Still, if I get enough work done by 8pm it's gimping for the rest of the night !

*Huggles All*

*Huggles Siler*

*Extra huggles Martin*

That sounds good...

but...no beta'ing? The fans already have to wait sooo long*bats eyelashes*

This week's Artwork Challenge was to make something using the lyrics of 'Tangled Up In You' by Staind..................

Awesome...and again Martin in it eh..lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Nice signature Jumble! I like the idea with spider's web it's very meaningful
                  http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...110x062003.jpg
                  (just because I watched episode 200 few days ago )
                  Thanks Meaningful? Are you suggesting that I wood like to trap him, bundle him up and keep him for later?............. Mmmmmm I like that idea

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *glares*

It's made from real gold and it gets polished every single day.

*waves back*

although she wasnt here at the moment Jumble waved

Yes, I'm a slow poster compared to some. I just take my time to make meaningful and deep posts
                  Deep and meaningful eh? As in *thunk* and*OMG! That's awesome!* ?

That sounds good...

Awesome...and again Martin in it eh..lol
                  Of course! I told Oma if she kept leaving the door open I wood find a way to put him in

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I know, I know, I'm sorry Jann! My life is so busy atm!! The minute I sit down to do anything at the computer it's to catch up with GW then start my work!!

Comment

I know, I know, I'm sorry Jann! My life is so busy atm!! The minute I sit down to do anything at the computer it's to catch up with GW then start my work!!
                      You should make time for other stuff missy!!!! I can't be the only one waiting to read your stuff, lol!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Thanks Meaningful? Are you suggesting that I wood like to trap him, bundle him up and keep him for later?............. Mmmmmm I like that idea
                        I guess...no, I'm sure every Woohoo wood like to see Martin in the web - but wouldn't it be a bit cruel hrhrhrhr
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                          You should make time for other stuff missy!!!! I can't be the only one waiting to read your stuff, lol!!
                          Goodness me! Attacked from all sides today! It's not my fault I have a degree and a boyfriend and a job plus external filming projects to work on! Don't hurt me guys. Maybe just don't take me on as a beta .

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            I guess...no, I'm sure every Woohoo wood like to see Martin in the web - but wouldn't it be a bit cruel hrhrhrhr
                            Why cruel? I wood make sure the web was really soft and cuddly, and put him somewhere nice and warm, and make sure he was well fed (got to keep the energy levels up ), so where's the cruelty in that?

Actually he woodn't have to be there long, for what could I possibly be doing to keep me away once he was caught?

Comment

Web = no escape If there's no escape - Martin could be in danger In danger of hungry Woohoos Poor Martin

- He..hello? Yes, someone wants to keep me in the web forever! Send help!
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*'hugs* I'll wait...don't you have a vacation now over there? Because here in the Netherlands all schools have this week or next week vacation.

Goodness me! Attacked from all sides today! It's not my fault I have a degree and a boyfriend and a job plus external filming projects to work on! Don't hurt me guys. Maybe just don't take me on as a beta .
                                But but but...you're the best beta in the world...that's the problem lol...if you can recommend someone as good as you or better you're allowed to let someone else do your beta work...otherwise nope...I just nag ya for a little while!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X