The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*drools*

Afternoon! ...and did ya had the dream again? Or again no Martin dream?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    ummm.... on topic.... Martin ROCKS!!! (although Amanda seems to be going after his job in S2 )
    She is..Poor Martin...

but Martin will stay the best director togethr with AT

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Kligs There's nothing wrong with that, lots of people (^^) change their avatars constantly And most of us have our sigs on rotate, so we get a surprise everytime we post
    We do? Naahhh
    sigpic

Comment

No Martin dream

I'm always enabling or disabling sigs, so I can never remember which ones I'm rotating

Comment

No Martin dream

I'm always enabling or disabling sigs, so I can never remember which ones I'm rotating
        No Martin dream for me too, but it is almost time for bed now, so there is hope.

I used to have my sigs on a rotation, but the site was having problems so I just decided to switch them every day. I might try the one that you use, though.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, I'm guessing that was ImageRotate? We all had problems with that one, although I believe it has been renovated and is working ok now. I stick with Clintonio because you don't have to delete sigs in order to upload new ones, which is great if you want to chop and change quickly

Woodnight

Comment

No Martin dream

AWw*hugs*

Lol, I never rotate them, I always make fast enough a new one...if I would put them on rotate I don't even see my own posts(that I already do now sometimes when I Don't reckognise my sig!)

As for this as a "general" thunk thread sometimes...have you gone to the main site and seen the new cast members of SGU...*drools* I'm sooo gonna watch that show...even though its bad for my heart with all that thunk...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              good morning. what a nice picspam!!! didn't dream of Martin though, but I dreamt I was parachuting
              I dreamt I missed my exam this morning. But then I woke up and realised I hadn't. Hmm. Good story no?

And to move completely away from this OT-ness. Wood-Afternoon Woohoos!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                AWw*hugs*

Lol, I never rotate them, I always make fast enough a new one...if I would put them on rotate I don't even see my own posts(that I already do now sometimes when I Don't reckognise my sig!)

As for this as a "general" thunk thread sometimes...have you gone to the main site and seen the new cast members of SGU...*drools* I'm sooo gonna watch that show...even though its bad for my heart with all that thunk...
                Can't say I'm impressed, there's nothing there worthy of this thread

CONGRATS ON FINISHING
                YOUR EXAMS SARAI
                WOOHOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

What will you do with all that spare time?

Comment

CONGRATS ON FINISHING
                  YOUR EXAMS SARAI
                  WOOHOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...terview8-1.jpg
                  Organise an Awards Ceremony?

Nah, I've already got my spare week planned: Siler, Jack, Martin and...Siler !

EDIT:
                  And thanks on the congrats. Tis a good feeling although it won't last long!

Comment

So make the most of it while it does last You deserve a break after all that hard work

Comment

For me there is...one had those awesome gorgeous eyes...another one was just HOT...

but then again...I'm easy...I drool over alot of men!

CONGRATS ON FINISHING
                      YOUR EXAMS SARAI
                      WOOHOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...terview8-1.jpg
                      Congrats Sarai! I still have a week left 3 exams ...2 papers...working on one paper right now 281 words of 500 words written(and one assignment after that for the paper)

So...spare time now eh...what do you think about beta'ing?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        So...spare time now eh...what do you think about beta'ing?
                        Definetely!!! Once I'm finished with work tonight I literally have nothing to do for the whole weekend (for some reason they rota'd me off tomorrow night ) so look out for some beta'ed chapters coming your way !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Definetely!!! Once I'm finished with work tonight I literally have nothing to do for the whole weekend (for some reason they rota'd me off tomorrow night ) so look out for some beta'ed chapters coming your way !!
                          he he...You've said it...

*chains Sarai to desk that she can only type on the computer*

*brings in some food and drinks every few hours*

*hires someone to stalk Sarai in the Name of Major Gen. Jann*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Happy Friday Woohoos
                            Well, your sig certainly started the day off right for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Hi guys!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X