Nad has faith in RCC
    for he's so smart
    and oh so pretty.

He makes eps
    with storylines so good.
    They're even better when
    directed by our Martin Wood!

WoooooHooood!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Nad has faith in RCC
      for he's so smart
      and oh so pretty.

He makes eps
      with storylines so good.
      They're even better when
      directed by our Martin Wood
      I'll grant you that But pretty? Not when compared to Martin

*sigh* I'm watching Brad Pitt in 'Troy', and I'm thinking..........this wood be soooo much better if Martin had directed it....................

Comment

*drools at Martin pics*

erm...yeah...what did I want to say again?!?!

Oh about running meal...I do want our MAN as running meal...but this was that every course of the meal was at someone's else her/his place! oh and nobody would see eachother(another "couple") twice during the evening

Hope that explains something
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess it explains the 'how' of it, but I'm not sure about the 'why' Sounds like an interesting way to spend an evening Did they feed you as well?

I must got to bed, it's 1am, I've just watched Orlando Bloom kill Brad Pitt, my day is complete

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well, I guess it explains the 'how' of it, but I'm not sure about the 'why' Sounds like an interesting way to spend an evening Did they feed you as well?

I must got to bed, it's 1am, I've just watched Orlando Bloom kill Brad Pitt, my day is complete

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))
            Why? It's an evening out for the business club in which my dad is, this way they get to know the other members of the club better etc etc...
            They did feed me as well, certainly since the first course I had to drive to, was moms and dads place...I just had the first meal along with them...the rest of the meal was at another place...we had italian food there

I was the only girl driver out of the eleven and I had the biggest car*grins*

...kill...but but but...they must both live for my thunky land

(((Jumble))) Woodnight!
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Ok, I managed to get the Challenge done.............only because I figured a way to put Martin in it .............

The Challenge was to use an S/J wedding pic with a shippy phrase in another language

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ingColonel.jpg
              Dutch for "I now pronounce you man and wife. No giggling Colonel!"

Thanks Nad
              Is there no end to your ingenuity when it comes to finding a way to get Martin in??

Wait... that came out wrong...

*sigh* I'm watching Brad Pitt in 'Troy', and I'm thinking..........this wood be soooo much better if Martin had directed it....................
              There are many ways in which that movie could have been better... I like it, but as a complete guilty pleasure and thunkfest because it's really rather rubbish
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Why? It's an evening out for the business club in which my dad is, this way they get to know the other members of the club better etc etc...
                They did feed me as well, certainly since the first course I had to drive to, was moms and dads place...I just had the first meal along with them...the rest of the meal was at another place...we had italian food there

I was the only girl driver out of the eleven and I had the biggest car*grins*

...kill...but but but...they must both live for my thunky land

(((Jumble))) Woodnight!
                Sounds like you had a fun night, that's an interesting way to get to know people

It's alright Jann, it's only a film, I'm sure Brad is alive and well in our reality

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Morning Woohoos

Is there no end to your ingenuity when it comes to finding a way to get Martin in??

Wait... that came out wrong...
                Apparently not........

There are many ways in which that movie could have been better... I like it, but as a complete guilty pleasure and thunkfest because it's really rather rubbish
                Agreed, on all counts And it was such a loooooooong movie I'll stick to Kevin Costner, at least his three hour movies are all good, thus increasing the thunk factor whilst still making it interesting

Back on topic...........

Comment

*waves at the WooHoos*

I see the multi thunking has already started...
                  *sigh* The wonders of WooHoodStock
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *cheerleader dance*

Nad has faith in RCC
                      for he's so smart
                      and oh so pretty.

He makes eps
                      with storylines so good.
                      They're even better when
                      directed by our Martin Wood!

WoooooHooood!

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Martin, Martin, he's our man is back in my head again. *head-desk*
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Nad*

Is it me, or are we missing quite a few WooHoos lately? Rig hasn't been in for a couple of days.............Achaja is busy with her exams..............Sarai is no doubt trying to cope with hundreds of nominations for the Artwork Awards.........Wendy hasn't been around for ages..............oh well, I'm sure the rest of us can keep the home-fires burning

Speaking of burning...........

........is it getting hot in here? Or am I just having a 'power surge'?

Edit: Morning Kligs

Comment

*waves to Nad*

Is it me, or are we missing quite a few WooHoos lately? Rig hasn't been in for a couple of days.............Achaja is busy with her exams..............Sarai is no doubt trying to cope with hundreds of nominations for the Artwork Awards.........Wendy hasn't been around for ages..............oh well, I'm sure the rest of us can keep the home-fires burning

Speaking of burning...........

........is it getting hot in here? Or am I just having a 'power surge'? http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...anningself.gif

Edit: Morning Kligs
                          You are having a power surge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Wonder what could have caused that?

And yes Kligs, they do

Comment

Hmm. Wonder what could have caused that?

And yes Kligs, they do

I wonder and thank you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                                Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Martin, Martin, he's our man is back in my head again. *head-desk*
                                *high kick*

Martin, Martin he's our man
                                when you hear him
                                you're a fan!

Martin, Martin he's all that
                                he's hotter than Joe
                                and smarter than Brad!

*fist pump*

*waves to Nad*

We have hard working WooHoos!

And sure we can keep the fire burning... *wink*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X