No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little heart-stopping for the right reasons is not a bad thing.

And yup. Only around 200 posts distance left.
    sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow then?

Comment

Probably.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't help it, I love the damn shirt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well now, isn't that interesting? Within minutes of Kliggs' guttery remark, along come Josiane, one of our most 'innocent' looking WooHoos, and Jasmina who merely pretends to be

Edit: Aaaaaaand I see Sarai lurking as well Wait for it, Jann will be here any second now (unless she's at work of course )
            Guilty as charged . You trying to say something here Jumble? I don't know what you're talking about I'm sure, clean as a whistle me...

Sooooo, hows the weekend been Woohoos? Any pearls of information or wisdom you can share (not necessarily GW-related)?

Comment

My weekend has been great I spent most of Friday night making my Valentine project, and ever since I discovered those two Martin cameos I've been floating around on a cloud, totally ignoring everyone and everything that could even remotely have bothered me

How was yours?

Comment

My weekend has been great I spent most of Friday night making my Valentine project, and ever since I discovered those two Martin cameos I've been floating around on a cloud, totally ignoring everyone and everything that could even remotely have bothered me

How was yours?
                Good! *Huggles Jumble* Really though, I hope everything works out ok.

Pretty good actually, had work on Friday night (yawn) but then yesterday my lovely man woke me up with a champagne breakfast and some brand new 5.1 speakers as a present for Valentine's Day/Our 5th Anniversary (on Weds ) and then announced we could whatever I wanted for the whole day. Suffice to say, some SG was watched ! Then last night, he went to work and I celebrated the rest of Valentine's Day with my housemate, her boyfriend and another friend by drinking cider and playing games on the Wii. Pretty good weekend all told. Except now it's back to the grindstone. Still, if I get enough work done by 8pm it's gimping for the rest of the night !

*Huggles All*

*Huggles Siler*

*Extra huggles Martin*

Comment

Champagne breakfast and new speakers! Not fair, I want one!!

Sounds like a brilliant weekend Congrats on the 5 years Soooo...... when do we hear the wedding bells?

Comment

Champagne breakfast and new speakers! Not fair, I want one!!

Sounds like a brilliant weekend Congrats on the 5 years Soooo...... when do we hear the wedding bells?
                    He'll do I s'pose !

Thanks for the congrats, I do feel like it's something of an achievement, what with his snoring! !

Wedding Bells...hmm...well if I had my way a year or two? If he has his, not for a long while yet. But you never know .

Anyway, on to more important things! What's "The Impossible Elephant" all about then? Is it a film or tv series? I've never heard anything about it before, and then I see Martin directs it and has a little cameo !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      He'll do I s'pose !

Thanks for the congrats, I do feel like it's something of an achievement, what with his snoring! !

Wedding Bells...hmm...well if I had my way a year or two? If he has his, not for a long while yet. But you never know .

Anyway, on to more important things! What's "The Impossible Elephant" all about then? Is it a film or tv series? I've never heard anything about it before, and then I see Martin directs it and has a little cameo !
                      It's a movie Martin directed in 2001, details here.

He won this for it

I loved it! It's one of those 'family' films that you think will just be a cute little film, but I found it really engrossing. To the point where when Martin suddenly appeared I seriously doubted my eyes

Oh and *cough* it was two cameos

I've known about the film and the award for quite a while. I was curious, obviously, but really hesitated to buy it because it seemed a bit out of my Martin comfort zone. If that makes sense But then I saw it on Amazon and just had to click Really glad I did, it was sooooooo worth the near heart attack I had

Comment

It's a movie Martin directed in 2001, details here.

He won this for it

I loved it! It's one of those 'family' films that you think will just be a cute little film, but I found it really engrossing. To the point where when Martin suddenly appeared I seriously doubted my eyes

Oh and *cough* it was two cameos
                        Wow!! So checking that out! Clever little Martin !

Comment

Did you miss my edit ^^^^

Oh yes, is it daft that I'm really proud of him Well I am, so there

Comment

This week's Artwork Challenge was to make something using the lyrics of 'Tangled Up In You' by Staind..................

Comment

*shorts*
                              I see you ladies are doing your ''I'm innocent routine'' again, huh? Yeah, UhHuh... I'll buy it. I see you practiced.

And niiiiice^, jumble
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *shorts*
                                I see you ladies are doing your ''I'm innocent routine'' again, huh? Yeah, UhHuh... I'll buy it. I see you practiced.
                                Hmmm. Does that mean you don't consider me a lady? Because I sure wasn't claiming innocence

And niiiiice^, jumble
                                Thanks

Where've you been all day? Family visiting? Where are my baby pics? *mutters. My little Niece will be in school by the time I get to see those Christmas pics mutters*

Comment

Working...
                                X